Charter boats back on Pattaya beach

champers

I complained to the Dusit Hotel about the racket from these boats from sunrise onward, of course they can do nothing about it.  Handling hordes instead of smaller groups (of quality tourists haha) is ruining this place.

On 6/12/2017 at 0:35 PM, Sooo Upto Me said:

Prob coz he bought property there.

Why? Do u object?

It was a simple question.  Why do you care?  It was not directed at you.  Not to mention buying property does not mean you can never leave if you are unhappy.  Apparently you were unaware of that.

Edited by ThaiWai

On 6/12/2017 at 3:50 PM, joepattaya1961 said:

Rather dumb question......would you rather have the entire beach occupied by screaming outboard engines?

What's the dumb part?  He was complaining about terrible disturbance from screaming outboard engines and I was curious why he would stay.  Your response makes no sense at all.  Not to mention no one was talking to you.  

Edited by ThaiWai

16 hours ago, ThaiWai said:

What's the dumb part?  He was complaining about terrible disturbance from screaming outboard engines and I was curious why he would stay.  Your response makes no sense at all.  Not to mention no one was talking to you.  

Haha, Wots the matter Thaiwai? Don't like us all responding to ur stupid statement? 

23 hours ago, JayBird said:

I've never been to the island Koh Larn.... wonder what it's like... besides, apparently, full of Chinese tourists .

If you like a c*** beach that's full of umbrellas, for which you have to pay a lot, and the constant sound of jetskiis, speedboats etc you'll love it.

IMO it's as bad as it is possible to be and still get suckers to go. I suppose it's worse in China though, as why else would they go to Pattaya?

On 6/13/2017 at 8:49 AM, JayBird said:

I've never been to the island Koh Larn.... wonder what it's like... besides, apparently, full of Chinese tourists .

Few months ago, took the Ferry to Tawaen Beach and rented chairs on the small beach to the right of the terminal. It was early and we were there for about half hour before the speed boats started backing in beside the swim/beach chair area. They'd off load their cargo of tourists who splashed around for a bit before being loaded back on to another speed boat. 

The boats were constant, coordinated, noisy, smelly. It was like O'Hare Airport for boats and went on for about 3 hours. They'd back in two and a time, load/unload and zoom off. The tiny swim area was overwhelmed and sing song noisy. Tourists looked to be having a great time. Felt bad for the chair vendor as his business is being ruined. Walking Beach Road, I had wondered where all those loaded up speed boats were going. Now I know.

On 2017-6-12 at 0:36 PM, Sooo Upto Me said:

Bye ???

no need say "bye ' as not going back to that dump

It would be a prick of a world if we all had the same opinion 

You stick to yours and I stick to mine 

or like it or lump it !!

On 2017-6-14 at 3:04 PM, Sooo Upto Me said:

Haha, Wots the matter Thaiwai? Don't like us all responding to ur stupid statement? 

I cannot see where Thaiwai is stupid?

I was thinking of saying sorry for upsetting you pattayaites, but the only person upsetting yourself is you!    :crazy::burp::cheesy:

6 hours ago, marquis22 said:

no need say "bye ' as not going back to that dump

It would be a prick of a world if we all had the same opinion 

You stick to yours and I stick to mine 

or like it or lump it !!

Good go home then, people like u only make it worse anyway. NEGATIVE

6 hours ago, marquis22 said:

I cannot see where Thaiwai is stupid?

I was thinking of saying sorry for upsetting you pattayaites, but the only person upsetting yourself is you!    :crazy::burp::cheesy:

Well ur wrong, I don't live in Pattaya now. But I know a lot more bout the place than u will ever do.

Just a comment, but when I first came to Pattaya many years ago the bay was full of big charter boats, and the speedboats were not many, but were launched from Beach Rd, so the road was full of boats twice a day.

Over the years less charter boats and the speedboats were launched and parked from next to Bali Hi. Then they increased in number and were also parked along the road to the lighthouse, destroying the nice walkway.

Now the bay is full of speedboats anchored offshore.

• 1 month later...
On 16/06/2017 at 8:29 PM, Sooo Upto Me said:

Well ur wrong, I don't live in Pattaya now. But I know a lot more bout the place than u will ever do.

I'm glad you felt the need to get outta there .... sorry about the previous post.