Is Aerox really worth the wait?

jdee88

Hello every one here, i'm from Manila and i'm very much interested in getting an Aerox but the problem is that it's so scarce, hundreds are on the waiting list from different dealerships since it was launch a few months back, that is why i'm looking forward to reading from owners their honest reviews on this scooter, is it really worth the wait? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes Aerox is worth the wait PCX is not a patch on it and is far too expensive as well.

thanks for the input, but may i ask, how stable it is at speed also the braking power is it good enough?

thats probably the best value one ,does it ride as good as you hoped it would ?

yeah, the ride is better than the two previews scoots i had, Mio soul and Mio mxi, but the brakes needs some tuning, i think, rains prevented me from riding it farther.

3 hours ago, jdee88 said:

yeah, the ride is better than the two previews scoots i had, Mio soul and Mio mxi, but the brakes needs some tuning, i think, rains prevented me from riding it farther.

it should be a tad quicker and more snappy that the previous 125's 

well,at least i hope so lol

• 3 weeks later...
Looks cool in black, we don't have that colour option here.

They only come in three colors down here, race blue, matte orange and black raven, we don't have the yellow-black combo here either, many are waiting for it[emoji846]

Looks very nice, cont.

How much is it in the Philippines?

SRP is at 99,800PHP inclusive of registration but some greedy dealers jacked up their prices to up to 110K, and oh, you're in luck if you can buy it in cash, they much prefer installment basis around here

I waited for over a month to have it, and cajoled the manager to sell it to me in cash, promising him some lunch money, a very expensive lunch for sure, 3K that is[emoji23]

1 hour ago, jdee88 said:

SRP is at 99,800PHP inclusive of registration but some greedy dealers jacked up their prices to up to 110K, and oh, you're in luck if you can buy it in cash, they much prefer installment basis around here

Crazy situation where you can't even buy a bike for cash. I would tell them where to stuff it.

6 minutes ago, Henryford said:

Crazy situation where you can't even buy a bike for cash. I would tell them where to stuff it.

But then you would be bikeless..... 

Same thing happens sometimes in Thailand 

At the start of a production run Dealers gets 2-3 bikes a week (until production catches up with demand) 

They would rather sell it on finance to a young working Thai because it's much more profitable than selling it to a farang for cash... 

Often times its impossible to buy a popular model for the mrsp too

The dealers won't let them go for the official price Honda or Yamaha publish