Six year old saves the day as Ya Ba crazed rapist attacks mum

webfact

Six year old saves the day as Ya Ba crazed rapist attacks mum

2pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

CHONBURI: -- A six year old boy ran for help as a would be rapist attacked his mother after they arrived home in a car after shopping.

"A", 36, was parking in the car port of her house in Samet, Chonburi, when the man, aged about 25-30 covered in tattoos, pulled open the driver's door. He ripped her clothes and started grabbing her breasts.

But her son in the passenger seat realized what was happening and opened his door and ran off to alert neighbors.

The mother managed to get out the passenger door but the assailant ran round and continued the attack. He tried to kiss her but she bit his mouth,

He had ripped her underwear off and was sitting astride her when two male neighbors ran in to help.

The would be rapist managed to run off.

Police soon rounded up a suspect who fit the description and who was bleeding from a fresh wound to the mouth. He was named only as Montree.

He was charged with illegal trespass at night and attempted rape and detained.

Samet district police said he was high on Ya Ba.

The mother said after the attack on Saturday evening that her husband was out at the time.

She advised women in cars to always lock the door blaming herself for having the door unlocked when she arrived home from shopping making it easy for the man to get to her, reported Thai Rath.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-06-19

8 minutes ago, Smiley Face said:

What good fortune the assailant was captured.  Now he will be forced to pay the 500 baht fine before he is released.  These harsh penalties will undoubtedly be a strong deterrent.  :whistling:

No way will he get away with this so easy.

14 minutes ago, Smiley Face said:

Now he will be forced to pay the 500 baht fine before he is released.  These harsh penalties will undoubtedly be a strong deterrent.

You really shouldnt make things up and try to pass them off as facts

1 hour ago, Smiley Face said:

What good fortune the assailant was captured.  Now he will be forced to pay the 500 baht fine before he is released.  These harsh penalties will undoubtedly be a strong deterrent.  :whistling:

Maybe... even a harsh penalty is not a deterrent.  Seems like the reality is there is a Yaba problem here and simply locking users up and throwing away the key does little to stop the continuing problem of use and addiction.  

just sayin.

3 minutes ago, Nowisee said:

Maybe... even a harsh penalty is not a deterrent.  Seems like the reality is there is a Yaba problem here and simply locking users up and throwing away the key does little to stop the continuing problem of use and addiction.  

just sayin.

I'm all for drug education and rehabilitation , but once someone attemps to commit a crime such as rape the public need protecting

3 minutes ago, Nowisee said:

just sayin.

That reads like an excuse for an ass___le.

Any country on our planet has drug problems that after decades of trying to stamp it out has failed. With the way LOS deals with stuff stopping drug use is just pie in the sky..

This guy should be shown what the birch feels like...

7 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

I'm all for drug education and rehabilitation , but once someone attemps to commit a crime such as rape the public need protecting

I agree... according to the article it appears as though he attempted to rape her and he was probably high on yaba.

Edited by Nowisee

he will trot out the usual thai excuse,, it wasn't me, it was the drugs/alcohols fault, and further down the line we will see this happen again as a recent case to hit the headlines proved, and what makes the tree huggers on here think he will get a heavy sentence, women are second class citizens in this country.i have a dear friend who was reapeatedly raped by her uncle, under the threat of him killing her if she told anyone, still traumatised  24 years, later, a bullet in the head if i had my say.

he will trot out the usual thai excuse,, it wasn't me, it was the drugs/alcohols fault, and further down the line we will see this happen again as a recent case to hit the headlines proved, and what makes the tree huggers on here think he will get a heavy sentence, women are second class citizens in this country.i have a dear friend who was reapeatedly raped by her uncle, under the threat of him killing her if she told anyone, still traumatised  24 years, later, a bullet in the head if i had my say.

Sadly it's true what you say.

If you are married to a thai girl, you literally can do what you want with her.

Police does not want to get involved in family affairs. They went on their way

Gesendet von meinem LG-H990 mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mercman24 said:

and what makes the tree huggers on here think he will get a heavy sentence,

Is there any evidence that backs up that sentences in Thailand are lenient ?

Reason that I ask is because publicising peoples jail sentences isnt very often reported

9 hours ago, SongSomSoda said:

Sadly it's true what you say.

If you are married to a thai girl, you literally can do what you want with her.

Police does not want to get involved in family affairs. They went on their way

Gesendet von meinem LG-H990 mit Tapatalk

Bull shit. i am married to a Thai 'girl' and i tell you matey, that if i thought that i could get away with anything i liked, her family would soon make me understand that i was on a loser. Where do people get these ideas?

6 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Bull shit. i am married to a Thai 'girl' and i tell you matey, that if i thought that i could get away with anything i liked, her family would soon make me understand that i was on a loser. Where do people get these ideas?

Look at his name and you will understand where he gets these ideas from! 

12 hours ago, Nowisee said:

just sayin.

Perhaps Rodrigo can suggest a solution? 

It is working here 

3 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Another druggie high on drugs,  and those drug supporters, that say alcohol is soo bad.

Really?

Geezer

thousands of people drunk on alcohol, killing people and committing crimes just doesn't seem to draw much attention in the news anymore.  But don't fool yourself into thinking its not just as bad or doesn't happen, but if you're an alcohol supporter then its pointless.  

I am an alcohol supporter, and yes there are people who drink and get drunk and commit crimes as well.

I however see people high on drugs who say, oh I wasn't myself, I was was high, and they expect to ger

off the charge of what ever crime they did. That is not to say that some drunks do this as well.  I have seen

more people who drink that do not do a bunch of crimes. I have also been on a jury of some druggies who

stole vehicles, robbed peoples homes and robbed people to support their drug habit, then in court lament that

they did not know what they were doing as they were high, so wanted the court to feel sorry for them.

So you are going to tell me that people who drink alcohol also go out and steal to support their bad habit?

Oh yes, likely. Druggie supporter.

Geezer

1 hour ago, Nowisee said:

thousands of people drunk on alcohol, killing people and committing crimes just doesn't seem to draw much attention in the news anymore.  But don't fool yourself into thinking its not just as bad or doesn't happen, but if you're an alcohol supporter then its pointless.  

Druggies steal and rob to fund their habit, I think a well known fact..

22 hours ago, sanemax said:

Is there any evidence that backs up that sentences in Thailand are lenient ?

Reason that I ask is because publicising peoples jail sentences isnt very often reported

We typically only find out when the same guy ends up getting arrested again for a similar offense a year or two down the road, and we find out then that he had been let out of jail recently, and/or was released early due to government pardons, reductions of sentence, etc etc.

It's an repeating cycle of crime and lack of appropriate/corresponding punishment, except for mushroom pickers and talking about the wrong family. Those found guilty in those kinds of cases get the book thrown at them.

13 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

We typically only find out when the same guy ends up getting arrested again for a similar offense a year or two down the road, and we find out then that he had been let out of jail recently, and/or was released early due to government pardons, reductions of sentence, etc etc.

It's an repeating cycle of crime and lack of appropriate/corresponding punishment, except for mushroom pickers and talking about the wrong family. Those found guilty in those kinds of cases get the book thrown at them.

Lets keep the discussion on track

A 500 Baht fine was  which was alleged he which he will receive, is the topic