Drug-busting cops killed in road accident

rooster59

Drug-busting cops killed in road accident

By The Nation

Two drug-suppression police officers were killed after their car crashed into a roadside tree and caught fire in the Kudrung district of Mahasarakham province early Saturday.

Pol Sattra Kijpruek, deputy inspector of Kudrung Police Station, said the accident happened at 4.30am on Chaengsanit Road in Ban Kudmek village, Tambon Kudrun.

The two policemen were identified as Pol Corporal Pithak Prajukko, 26 and Pol Sgt-Major Supachai Pasithako, 31.

Pol Colonel Thanadej Tantiarpha, commander of the police station, said the two were on a mission investigating a drug case and were returning to the police station when the accident occurred.

Local residents said they heard a loud noise and came out to see the car catching fire. They tried to pull out the two cops but the fire spread too fast. A fire engine put out the blaze 30 minutes later but the two were already dead by then.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30318989

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-06-24

Sorry but, If it was civilians or kids I would be sad.......... How many cops would catch a drug dealer and take 100,000 baht and let him go............ My Thai wife has a couple of them in her family.... and then the news is full of no good cops......

Sympathies to their families yes, but sad for the loss of a Thai cop is stretching it...............

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Any loss of life is tragic.

Hopefully this was just a tragic accident, but what were they doing at that time of day?

Had they been drinking/ taking other substances?

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Any loss of life is tragic.

Hopefully this was just a tragic accident, but what were they doing at that time of day?

Had they been drinking/ taking other substances?

Come on Col Are you suggesting police do that? They would be the most honest cop force i have ever seen  Corruption is a dirty word to them. Ooops was talking about the wrong country I was thinking about Falkland Island cops lol