48 injured when passenger bus flips in Mahasarakham

webfact

48 injured when passenger bus flips in Mahasarakham
By The Nation

MAHASARAKHAM: -- Forty-eight passengers were injured when a Bangkok-Mukdahan bus flipped on its side and fell onto the roadside in Mahasarakham’s Kudrung district early on Thursday.

Police said the accident happened at the kilometre marker 32-33 in Tambon Kudrung.

The bus was being driven by the second driver, Pattana Kongcharoen 41, who said the road was slippery, causing him to lose control before it flipped.

Four passengers were severely injured and taken to hospital. The other passengers were only slightly injured and were taken to Mukdahan on another bus.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30319426

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-06-29

you naughty slippery road, so its not the drivers fault once again, driving like an <deleted> on a slippery surface, if its not brakes failed its always the road to blame.still i have got to say it has been a bit quiet on that front for a while, i text my mate in the UK with the heading BUS CRASH, haven't done that for a month now, he is asking has he missed something lol 

" The bus was being driven by the second driver, Pattana Kongcharoen 41, who said the road was slippery, causing him to lose control before it flipped."

yes and I did not know the gun was loaded when I pointed it at your head and pulled the trigger.

next case.

If the rubber farmers can convince the government to buy their rubber and add it to road construction, there's the beginning of non-slip roads for Thai drivers who are unable to adjust to their changing driving environment by slowing down accordingly..

I believe that the so called second driver is a joke . I have seen in other surrounding countries too where the second driver is basically a maintenance guy.. I reminisce one such horrible incidence in India where I heard is a common practice in private bus tours.  The novice took almost 40 lives .