Ordering Toyota car parts from main dealer

sicky

Dunno about other car servicing and repair places  " Cockpit outlets " will order and fit OEM parts if you want them too,  well my local ones does but l don't bother l'm happy enough with their own stocks. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply, but just to confirm the question again, I'm asking if the customer is able to purchase parts from Toyota's main dealers, in the same way that we do in the West, i.e. from the parts department.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, sicky said:

Thanks for the reply, but just to confirm the question again, I'm asking if the customer is able to purchase parts from Toyota's main dealers, in the same way that we do in the West, i.e. from the parts department.  Thanks.

Yes. Well my local dealers will. You might have to pay for them in advance though.

7 hours ago, sicky said:

Thanks, appreciated.  Might I ask, for reference, what parts were purchased?

On the Old Spivo a rear wiper blade. Nothing went amiss on that in 8 years, not even a light bulb. On My Vigo it was a plastic cover for the speedo due to the design it got scratched also Mud flaps for front wheels. They fitter all free of charge.

Would have fitted them myself but they did it before I could tell them. Toyota service.