Thai Musician hangs himself at his home

webfact

Thai Musician hangs himself at his home

By Online Admin -

music-2.jpg?fit=1031,773

PATTAYA: -- The dead body of a Thai musician has been found at home still hanging from the piece of rope used to commit suicide.

At around 3:00pm on June 6th, Pattaya police and emergency services were called out to a small village on the outskirts of Pattaya, where the body of a Thai male had been found hanging.

Arriving at the scene, police found the body still hanging from the ceiling of the victims house, by a piece of rope. They quickly identified the body to be that of Mr. Attipon Leuapon, aged 30 years old. Locals told police that the victim worked as a musician at a local restaurant.

The victim was known to enjoy a few drinks after work most nights before returning home, where he would often be heard on the telephone talking and fighting with his girlfriend.

Locals told police that they had only been drinking with the victim the night before and apart from the usual complaints about the problems with his girlfriend, everything seemed normal and the victim did not display any unusual behavior.

Police checked the surrounding area for any evidence of foul play but found nothing, with no injuries on the body either. Police are convinced that the victims problems got the better of him and he sadly decided to take his own life.

Photo’s were taken as evidence before the body was taken away for a full postmortem. The victims friends and family have been informed.

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2017-07-07

Being a Thai musician is not a automatic good thing

I know for a fact as my Thai girlfriends son was a drummer and a good guitar player besides.

He appeared in the past with certain Thai groups, some of which were quite successful.

However when he reached his forties he was to old to appeal to the young Thai girls that follow Thai pop music.

He had some gigs with well known Thai pop groups but by his 45th year he was told that he was just to old to be popular with the young Thai female fans.

iI I told you the name of some of the groups he played with, and you knew Thai pop music you would be amazed.

The Thai music scene and groups even if successful are a young man's game and by your 40's you are getting to "old".

And it is worse for females, even a good and successful female singer can often not  hold on to her fans in her 40's.

It is definitely a young man "s or woman's game.

Been there, seen it, and collected the T-shirt as the saying goes.

Edited by IMA_FARANG
corrected a typo

21 minutes ago, IMA_FARANG said:

I know for a fact as my Thai girlfriends son was a drummer and a good guitar player besides.

He appeared in the past with certain Thai groups, some of which were quite successful.

However when he reached his forties he was to old to appeal to the young Thai girls that follow Thai pop music.

He had some gigs with well known Thai pop groups but by his 45th year he was told that he was just to old to be popular with the young Thai female fans.

iI I told you the name of some of the groups he played with, and you knew Thai pop music you would be amazed.

The Thai music scene and groups even if successful are a young man's game and by your 40's you are getting to "old".

And it is worse for females, even a good and successful female singer can often not  hold on to her fans in her 40's.

I am not sure that Carabao, Hin Lek Fai, Labanoon, Su, Pongthep would agree with you.

However they do play better music than "Thai pop", so probably appeal to a more discerning audience.

22 minutes ago, thequietman said:

That slim piece of wood would not hold the weight of a body. No way.

Something else is afoot here, believe me.

Thai police say suicide to avoid doing any work that brings no profit.

2 hours ago, IMA_FARANG said:

This chap was 30 years old - so what's your point ?

36 minutes ago, thequietman said:

That slim piece of wood would not hold the weight of a body. No way.

Something else is afoot here, believe me.

Except it was supporting a body when he was discovered. 

Hmmm. Connundrum indeed.

Its rather interesting that any report of a dead foreigner is met with a barrage of fatuous rips, however a dead thai doesnt. 

Wonder why that is?

At least the conspiracy tards are consistent.

Edited by HooHaa

1 hour ago, Hereinthailand said:

excellent use of the quote function.

personally, i don't differentiate, all are human and more to the point they are people i dont know.

6 hours ago, IMA_FARANG said:

As professional musician myself, and played right up until I came to Thailand, I never had any problems regarding age, though I played in Country Music bands since I was mid twenties, and ordinary pop bands before that. In Country Music bands, age does not matter, it is how good you are at it that counts.

That is obviously not the case with Thai pop music, or probably any countrys pop music. If a young pop "musician" or "singer" is good looking to the young folks, and has a good personality on stage, then that is mostly what counts.

11 hours ago, HooHaa said:

Its rather interesting that any report of a dead foreigner is met with a barrage of fatuous rips, however a dead thai doesnt. 

Wonder why that is?

At least the conspiracy tards are consistent.

Simple, when farang died they wish him well. When Thai died they said, "go, go, go". or they may even say it in Thai, "Pai, pai, pai"

Funny, Buddha said, this world is a world of suffering, but I see farang enjoying themselves not suffering, but I do see Thais suffering working their guts out for a few bahts, why's that? Did Buddha got it wrong?

10 hours ago, madusa said:

Simple, when farang died they wish him well. When Thai died they said, "go, go, go". or they may even say it in Thai, "Pai, pai, pai"

Funny, Buddha said, this world is a world of suffering, but I see farang enjoying themselves not suffering, but I do see Thais suffering working their guts out for a few bahts, why's that? Did Buddha got it wrong?

There are plenty of Farang suicides. "Life is suffering" applies to most human beings. The Buddha knew of what he spoke. 

On 7/7/2017 at 7:36 AM, IMA_FARANG said:

Although this guy was a musician at a local restaurant

As he probably never was famous in the first place , becoming older and unfamous probably wont be the reason .

On 7/7/2017 at 7:36 AM, IMA_FARANG said:

As my Thai girlfriends son says .... same as, someone I knew, or my friends friend, or my uncles nephew .......

I have read a lot of Krap on this site, but this has to be some of the biggest! Please understand what you are 'writing' about before you touch a keyboard. A little edit .... Caraboa, Ekkachai, Hammer, Job2Do et al are all as old as I am (one has since died) and I ain't no spring chicken and they are all still as popular as they were in their heyday..

Time to get another T-shirt.

Edited by South