"My gold smells of pooh" says owner's son after Burmese thief is made to reveal the evidence!

webfact

"My gold smells of pooh" says owner's son after Burmese thief is made to reveal the evidence!

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

NONTHABURI: -- Police in Nonthaburi stood by for a day while a female Burmese thief waited to reveal some evidence she had swallowed at a Bang Bua Thong Gold shop.

Ae Ae Win had been caught on CCTV at the Mae Hong 3 shop swallowing a half baht weight gold chain worth about 10,000 baht.

She thought she would get away with theft if there was no evidence.

But cops were called and arrested her then waited for her to come up with the evidence. This she finally did yesterday.

Daily News reported that the cops got a slim stick and fished out the necklace from the pile of pooh before giving it a good wash.

But apparently not quite good enough of a wash.

When Pheerawat Laorotpinyo, 36, the son of the gold shop owner arrived to reclaim their property he took it out of a plastic bag and took a quick sniff before declaring:

"It still smells of pooh".

He told reporters that the gold would be smelted before quickly going to the toilets to clean his hands.

The Burmese thief was already in jail at the Nonthaburi court on a charge of theft.

Somewhat fortunately there was no pointing recorded on film during the process of the retrieval of the evidence.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-12

6 hours ago, alfredthegreat said:

Where did she lay it? If the toilet bowl then maybe gone down the sewer.

Locked in a cell with a potty and no access to a normal toilet, I would think.  That is the S.O.P,  (Standard operating procedure.)   Here drink this laxative and wait in there.............