Army camps ready to receive graft complaints on officials

webfact

Army camps ready to receive graft complaints on officials

By THE NATION

5f8ad4b2af01920e0985f5b7fd03fd73.jpeg

Army spokesman Colonel Winthai Suwaree

BANGKOK: -- THE ROYAL Thai Army has today started accepting complaints of irregularities involving state officials.

Centres have been opened at Army camps across the country to accept complaints, following an order by Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha, in his capacity as head of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO).

Members of the public can lodge complaints at any of the centres against allegedly corrupt public officials anywhere in the country, Army spokesman Colonel Winthai Suwaree said yesterday. 

Complaints can be submitted to the NCPO and the Army via PO Box 444 of Rajdamnoen Post Office, Bangkok 10200, and hotline 1299. 

The complaints will be received by the NCPO’s Secretariat, which will categorise the complaints before they are forwarded to the Prime Minister’s Office for further action.

Complaints with convincing information and evidence will receive urgent consideration for possible action against the accused state officials, he added.

The project is overseen by Army chief General Chalermchai Sittisart, who is also the NCPO secretary-general.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/politics/30320690

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-07-14

56 minutes ago, webfact said:

Army has today started accepting complaints of irregularities involving state officials.

Does that include the army itself or are they above doing anything wrong ? 

The spokesman for the army never looks happy, just oddly uncomfortable all the time.

So wander into an Army camp and make a complaint about the, for example, Mayor of Pattaya or the Govenor of Bangkok, both appointed by the Junta.

I am sure they will welcome you with open arms and cell doors. Bet they will even "ask" you to stay for 4/7 days to discuss the matter further. After which all misunderstandings will no doubt be cleared up.

'Hello? Yes, my report was concerning an irregularity regarding the local police chief and army commander. What's that? My name and ID card number? Sure, it's...'

I mean give me a break..

15 minutes ago, baboon said:

'Hello? Yes, my report was concerning an irregularity regarding the local police chief and army commander. What's that? My name and ID card number? Sure, it's...'

I mean give me a break..

Agreed.

We've just seen the latest example of what a trained, professional hit squad can do, never mind the other examples over the years of trained, professional killers let loose on the civilian population.

Does this include police complaints?  There's one in Sattahip who I'd like investigating for concocting a false version of my traffic accident which cost me 60K to put right. Oh and the whole of Pattaya police who are extorting monthly sums from bar owners.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

complaints of irregularities involving state officials.

The NCPO stole this country from the Thai people and intends to hold it for the next 20 years. And if necessary by another coup that can't be ruled out according to Prayut.

It's a bit of a hypocrite for the RTM to accept complaints of irregularities.

26 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

The NCPO stole this country from the Thai people and intends to hold it for the next 20 years. And if necessary by another coup that can't be ruled out according to Prayut.

It's a bit of a hypocrite for the RTM to accept complaints of irregularities.

yes someone has woken the general up to the fact if he gives the country back first thing the new government will do is arrest him for piracy or treason. 

23 hours ago, candide said:

In this way they are sure nobody will complain about the army! :wink:

Yes exactly.  Any complaints involving military personnel will automatically get filed in the trash basket.  Cases involving PTP and Democrat officials will get swift action.   Police, well that will probably involve lengthy deliberation and will pass through multiple committees before being declared unactionable.

I imagine 2 baskets on the desk. 

Standard complaint(to investigate)

Under the carpet complaint.

What about the poor man that exposed government officials having their way with the  very young girls.

Mistaken identity of course.

The whistle blower has a new job now ??? 

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5:11 AM, candide said:

In this way they are sure nobody will complain about the army! :wink:

55555555...all army high officers have very rich families. They don't need bribe..everybody knows it

• 2 months later...

This is the case with me over 8 years of living in Pattaya. I sent this letter to the Russian Embassy in Bangkok and received support and response from them. I decided to acquaint you with this story.

Hello. September 24, 2017 I had an accident in Pattaya on the road with a Thai citizen on motobike. Who is right who is to blame is not clear. I was in the 2008 year of the 2008 Ford Motor. I am the owner of this car. There are international rights to control the machine. Taika managed to drive a motorbike without rights. In the event of an accident, the police were called to my car and Taeki's motorbike was taken to a paid car park, but no documents on the car's expulsion were given to me as they took my rights to the car and again did not give any documents for the withdrawal of my rights. They said they were coming to the Pattaya Soya 9 police station in central Pattaya. On arrival I was asked for a passport and I gave my passport permission to work documents for the car. They took the passport and again some documents for taking the passport were not given to me. No protocols were filled in any documents I did not sign to me, even they were not provided. As I understand the case did not wind. Informed that you need to solve amicably. I agreed. Today, September 25, 2017 a meeting with the one who built me and me in the presence of the police took place. Taika requested 30,000 baht for motobike. Firstly, she has insurance, and secondly, in the presence of the police, I asked her if she had the right to drive a motobike, she said that she did not. I ask you to give advice on what to do in this situation. For earlier thanks Alexey. My manager's phone number 0634 86 9855
The phone of the policeman who took my passport at the police station 087 784 1515. I will very much wait for your answer and maybe help