webfact

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

Those who dislike- can leave and apply for a short term visa in "Balconypush Land"

We forgot Gangs-of-10-will-beat-you-istan.

-------

I've personally never had any problems, so I like Thailand (hate the traffic).

There are psychos all over the world. Hopefully I can continue to avoid them.

10 minutes ago, wvavin said:

Do soldiers take up INACTIVE POSTS?

I have worked around hundreds of them. RTA, RTAF and RTMC.

I never saw any other than the RTMC doing anything besides lay around in the shade.

The RTMC I worked with in Sattahip are pretty impressive. The others are lackadaisical at best. I met an RTMC guy in Sattahip that looked like he could pinch your head off with two fingers, spoke perfect English, and had just finished US Navy SEAL school...They had him out there as a gate guard???

The Air Farce does know how to burn fuel in their F-15' & F-16's up around Korat though...

4 hours ago, z42 said:

So a drunk idiot waves a loaded gun around because his ego was battered so easily.

This is the calibre of people in the armed forces. It obviously looks bad enough on first glance, but this is just pathetic. 

Wonder if the gunman will get any more punishment. If i was a betting man, my money would be on the uploader of the video to lose a ton of cash fighting spurious defamation suits.

I would say we'll see about that, but dreadful follow up reporting means we very likely won't

"book 'em"

4 hours ago, z42 said:

So a drunk idiot waves a loaded gun around because his ego was battered so easily.

This is the calibre of people in the armed forces. It obviously looks bad enough on first glance, but this is just pathetic. 

Wonder if the gunman will get any more punishment. If i was a betting man, my money would be on the uploader of the video to lose a ton of cash fighting spurious defamation suits.

I would say we'll see about that, but dreadful follow up reporting means we very likely won't

Nothing like a military coup for ur ego in military ruled country . 

1 minute ago, The Deerhunter said:

"FACE" and EGO issues!!!!!!!!

Ask the jaunta pm will they arrest him " answer NO ,  he was not promoting beers or singing and doing to many pelvic thrust's so its all ok he's in the armed force's acceptable behaviour 

Well where I come from

Just now, The Deerhunter said:

Oh!! Is that meant to be cute little rabbit or hamster food?  What are you trying to tell us?

Sorry, where I come from folk who attended an event where the act was known to be crap would take cabbages, tomatoes and perhaps eggs to throw at the act....:sad:

24 minutes ago, Mad mick said:

Ask the jaunta pm will they arrest him " answer NO ,  he was not promoting beers or singing and doing to many pelvic thrust's so its all ok he's in the armed force's acceptable behaviour 

Face and ego problems here are always considered acceptable.  Your problem as a Farang is that you do not understand "Thainess,"

29 minutes ago, transam said:

Well where I come from

Sorry, where I come from folk who attended an event where the act was known to be crap would take cabbages, tomatoes and perhaps eggs to throw at the act....:sad:

Usually that "ammunition" would be dated or spoiled produce, but you said she feeds you cabbage.  Sorry for my confusion.

Edited by The Deerhunter

4 hours ago, Siripon said:

Pongsit, a Nong Khai native. He's written some great songs and is not afraid to speak his mind. In the past some red shirts banned him from playing in parts of Issan, He stands up to drunks and thugs.

Names of the people who banned him please and, name the locations he was banned from.... Otherwise the statement is not true and just anti democracy propaganda. 

2 minutes ago, thhMan said:

first thing this country needs to do is begin neutering these idiots so at least they can slow down the stupidity thats in the genepool

They won't even neuter soidogs...Just Katoeys who want their willy's hacked off.

I guess that's a start? At least they cannot reproduce.

Then again there was an article about a pregnant man here recently.