One2call Problem........

libya 115

I used to call *138 for a monthly GPRS package, now they all appear to be unavailable (for last three weeks). Does anyone know what has happened, or offer a solution?

Otherwise it works O.K. for 1 baht per minute.

Edited by libya 115

I used to call *138 for a monthly GPRS package, now they all appear to be unavailable (for last three weeks). Does anyone know what has happened, or offer a solution?

Their system is pretty strange. Once you are signed up for a certain package the system seems like it won't let you do much of anything. I have the monthly package of 6 hours for 53.5 baht. Supposedly they automatically deduct the 53.5 baht from my prepaid credit. With that said, I often call 1175 and ask the lady to straighten things out for me. That always works. The girls speak pretty good English so you should be able to tell them what you want.

Their system is pretty strange. Once you are signed up for a certain package the system seems like it won't let you do much of anything. I have the monthly package of 6 hours for 53.5 baht. Supposedly they automatically deduct the 53.5 baht from my prepaid credit. With that said, I often call 1175 and ask the lady to straighten things out for me. That always works. The girls speak pretty good English so you should be able to tell them what you want.

That is exactly the same problem. I used to pay 53.5 baht for 6 hours, and check how many minutes remaining on *139 now no joy at all. All dead. Will try 1175 tomorrow.