Liverpool’s first official merchandise shop in Thailand opens in Pattaya

webfact

1st Liverpool shop finally opens in Thailand

By The Nation

fced6eb2d15b2065cb54189972b537bf.jpg

PATTAYA: -- The Kops will no longer have to travel far away to England to buy Liverpool merchandise as the club’s first official shop in Thailand was open yesterday in Pattaya.

CRC Sports run by former Pattaya City Council member Rattanachai Suthidechanai has invested BT3 million to open the shop located on the second floor of Central Festival shopping mall.

The owner expected to sell between BT800,000 – 1 million a month as the 2017-18 English Premier League is to start this weekend. 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/sports/30323488

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-08-11

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The owner expected to sell between BT800,000 – 1 million a month as the 2017-18 English Premier League is to start this weekend.

Can only think this is very ambitious with so many (good) copies floating around Pattaya.

And it doesn't really matter what the authorities do, they ain't going away anytime soon. 

38 minutes ago, champers said:

Barcelona and Man Utd have had shops in the same place for a few years now, so seemingly they pay their way. Liverpool could do with winning a trophy to boost sales.

Is that a roundabout way of saying sales have no chance of getting a boost??

15 minutes ago, LennyW said:

I was 

I was expecting a shop full of car wheels, stereos, microwaves and dodgy TV's.....

Heard the shop manager is going to be a guy whose father was a scouser and mother was an Ameican native Red Indian.

His name is Angonamo.

Or a Scottish/ Red Indian guy called  Hawkeyethenoo.

Edited by overherebc

Sorry but mine is a Hash House Harriers' shirt modeled on a Watford Shirt. Not even last years! It is the one with the horizontal black stripes on, I think 123 Bet or something?  I also have a turquoise Gomez goalie version :cool: But I will wear it tomorrow for luck...

I'm actually more Gomez fan than Watford but...

Edited by VocalNeal

7 minutes ago, johng said:

How about deep fried Mars bars

with curry and chips.

As a takeaway delivered in a black taxi from Birkenhead?? and only if the Mars bar has batter on it coz unusual things generally do get battered in Birkenhead.

Edited by overherebc