Video: Shocking scene as Thai woman hangs baby boy because her husband won't pick up the phone.

rooster59

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, diddygq said:

Here is the video.  Apparently she said sorry so no jail time or fines but the husband's family have already taken the kid away. 

I couldn't even watch the whole clip but I skimmed through it by skipping 5-10 seconds and disgusting stuff.  The sound of the innocent little boy gasping for air as the noose is tightened is horrendous.  

Edited by diddygq

So sad that another child is another  victim .

Equally  sad are the majority of the  responses I have  read.here.

I  can only wonder as to their  speculative victims.

Because  the distortion in mentality is  equivalent  to the issue of the  topic.  

Scarce in  any  empathy for the life reality of  others.

What  horror  stories are  hidden behind that?

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:42 AM, gk10002000 said:

And the innocents suffer.  Disgusting.  Young girl completely out of touch with things, on her own, staring at a life she probably didn't expect and is completely ill equipped to handle.  So much trauma for the child

Make a Thai woman mad and you will have a big problem on your hands.

Their brains short circuits and they do the first thing what comes to their mind which can be anything.

This applies to all Thai women, HiSo, LowSo, rich or poor.

Unpredictable.

This woman is clearly psychotic, however why would anyone with a modicum of common sense and half a brain reproduce with someone like this. This is key because while it might be fun at the time the consequences for your offspring are for life. For me he is just as much to blame for choosing this person to bear his offspring. Note to the father...next time you want to have fun use a condom you Bell end!

17 hours ago, calexapic said:

This is not just a thai thing; happens all over the world. Too many family murder suicides to recount. To a lesser extent I see so many break ups where children are used as weapons, leverage or bargaining tools. It is the ultimate way to hurt someone who's hurt you. 

Someone quoted 85% of cases are attempted to be excused by mental illness. Is there a stigma in Thailand about seeking help the same as the west? What is the provision like? Is it the reserve of the rich as it is in the west if you need urgent help? 

And really why was the MIL posting pleas for help on fb rather than calling emergency services. Maybe I missed it but does it say the husband was Thai? I thought I'd read he was called Joe. TBH though I don't care if he was out in a room with 50 prostitutes this reaction was not justified whatever he was up to.

His downfall was leaving the child with her if he at least suspected she was unstable... that's if it is their child.

Aaaaaaaaaaah....here it is!

I am actually very surprised, having to wait 3,5 pages for the usual "not only in Thailand- BS!

On 8/12/2017 at 5:40 AM, thaifan01 said:

Theres a lot behind the smile in Thailand for sure, but no thais does this kind of shit if they aint on drugs or is mentally ill. Probably on drugs, lets hope she never get near a kid anymore and get locked up for a long time! 

I don't agree.  Saying no thai does this kind of shit is crazy talk, they are impulsively crazy and doesn't usually involve drugs.  Mentally ill?  more like as wvavin says below.

On 8/12/2017 at 9:08 AM, wvavin said:

Thanks to the education and upbringing.

unable to process and cope

On 8/12/2017 at 9:20 AM, henry15 said:

And what about the father who don't take up his responsibilities.

Um, that would be tens of thousands that forgot to pull out and then just walk away when they find out oops, one of my girlfriends is pregnant.

9 hours ago, DM07 said:

Aaaaaaaaaaah....here it is!

I am actually very surprised, having to wait 3,5 pages for the usual "not only in Thailand- BS!

Thanks for reasoned response. Can you answer any of my questions then on why mental illness and this type of behaviour seems more prevalent in Thailand.  Genuine curiosity. 

52 minutes ago, calexapic said:

Thanks for reasoned response. Can you answer any of my questions then on why mental illness and this type of behaviour seems more prevalent in Thailand.  Genuine curiosity. 

Its not mental illness that does this it lack of education

23 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

So you think mental illness is uniquely Thai? Very reasoned!

No!

What I think is, that the "not only in Thailand"-argument is stupid on a webside, that is dedicated to things happening in THAILAND!

Are floods happening somewhere else in the world?

Yes!

Are there corrupt politicians in other countries?

Yes!

Are there mentally unstable beings in other places!

Absolutely!

But this is the THAI- visa forum, so we are discussing things in Thailand.  

No!
What I think is, that the "not only in Thailand"-argument is stupid on a webside, that is dedicated to things happening in THAILAND!
Are floods happening somewhere else in the world?
Yes!
Are there corrupt politicians in other countries?
Yes!
Are there mentally unstable beings in other places!
Absolutely!
But this is the THAI- visa forum, so we are discussing things in Thailand.  

Indeed we are discussing Thailand, but that doesn't mean silly generalisations about Thailand and Thai people shouldn't be called out.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app