Merkel's rival insists he can win German election, attacks Trump

webfact

7 hours ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

And there's more ?...from one end of nonsense to the other..

Sure it is, it's the job of all those "participants" with a 7/24 presence here, and with thousands of posts within 2 years or so (and thousands of "likes", as they give "likes" to each other). That's well organized (and lousy paid) robot-teams of Soros puppets, trying to drag you into an endless marital row.

But seems they got a one-afternoon training in psychology:

YOU are not interested in discussing, YOU do not know the facts, YOU have no idea, YOU are this, YOU are that... and than a bombardment with "facts" sources like I_know_all.org, www.blablabla.com ASO, you never could neither proof nor falsify.

Please, don't let them succeed and put you into a rat race. Just ignore them, and try to find some friends who are really interested in the matter...

BTW: Missing Craight3365, maybe he is on holiday or not just yet sober after this long weekend

1 hour ago, Ralf61 said:

Sure it is, it's the job of all those "participants" with a 7/24 presence here, and with thousands of posts within 2 years or so (and thousands of "likes", as they give "likes" to each other). That's well organized (and lousy paid) robot-teams of Soros puppets, trying to drag you into an endless marital row.

But seems they got a one-afternoon training in psychology:

YOU are not interested in discussing, YOU do not know the facts, YOU have no idea, YOU are this, YOU are that... and than a bombardment with "facts" sources like I_know_all.org, www.blablabla.com ASO, you never could neither proof nor falsify.

Please, don't let them succeed and put you into a rat race. Just ignore them, and try to find some friends who are really interested in the matter...

BTW: Missing Craight3365, maybe he is on holiday or not just yet sober after this long weekend

As a proud member of a Soros robot-team, I must protest.  I want you to know that Mr. Soros pays us very generously. And not without reason. After all, to qualify we have to learn the entire works of Karl Marx and the Koran by heart. And that's in the original Yiddish. It takes a lot of learning to undermine Western Civilization. But I like to think we are up to the challenge..

On 8/14/2017 at 10:56 AM, maximillian said:

Merkel or Schulz ?  What a choice.  :shock1:  Where is the difference ? :shock1:

They just as well could form an even greater lobby and US controlled coalition of CDU/CSU/SPD/FDP/Greens without the farce of an election.

LINKE and AfD in the opposition... Two parties as they couldn't be more different.  Bye-bye democracy in Germany, you US vassal state are heading the same insane direction like your much admired mentor. Want to join them in any of their regime changes and dirty wars.  I'm sick of all of them including our neoliberal, flew licking fake news mainstream media.  Despite of all your importance, achievements and being "world export champion" you are going to be a failed state for too many of your citizens.

Slow down and write coherently.  You are negating yourself