Russian man re-arrested after suspected super glue attack on doors at Jomtien condo

webfact

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, moonseeker said:

Why Russian? Much more likely German with that name....,MS>

He could be Russian. There is a German population in Russia that was shuffled around by Stalin. However.......

Thai police have a long track record of confusing nationalities. They do it so often you cannot believe them on nationalities. The differences between countries from which farang hail from are too subtle for them. They would not be able to locate them on a map and to them all those countries are the same. It would be easier if they just said a farang....

The old favourite is Austrian vs Australian but any combination is possible in the hands of the incompetent poorly-educated local plod.

A post has been removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

He's a lunatic Swiss guy. He has some serious mental issues. He glued the locks to 4/5 doors as he had a unfounded dislike against his neighbours. He disconnected a water main which flooded 3 floors causing serious water damage. Both in other condo's and the corridors. He also wrecked the cable TV in the block. The reason he's on the floor is he had the shit beaten out of him as the cops weren't interested, well not until it went on to TV. He had already threatened the staff with a 12 inch knife he carried with him, knuckle dusters and pepper spray.

The guys a loon and probably needs serious medical assistance. That or he needs locking up. Either way a very strange carry on. Fortunately nobody (except him) was hurt.

16 minutes ago, jinners said:

He's a lunatic Swiss guy. He has some serious mental issues. He glued the locks to 4/5 doors as he had a unfounded dislike against his neighbours. He disconnected a water main which flooded 3 floors causing serious water damage. Both in other condo's and the corridors. He also wrecked the cable TV in the block. The reason he's on the floor is he had the shit beaten out of him as the cops weren't interested, well not until it went on to TV. He had already threatened the staff with a 12 inch knife he carried with him, knuckle dusters and pepper spray.

The guys a loon and probably needs serious medical assistance. That or he needs locking up. Either way a very strange carry on. Fortunately nobody (except him) was hurt.

Oh dear. I hope he can get some proper help, maybe from his home embassy. Some condos have their problem residents and I can understand people living and working there being wary of challenging them. 

20 minutes ago, jinners said:

He's a lunatic Swiss guy.

Yes not a Russian name,maybe they blame the Russians since 80% of them are staying in Paradise Park . I used to own a condo there. It was a nice condo back in 2014. Not sure if they manage to keep up the maintenance, 

On 14/08/2017 at 9:56 AM, webfact said:

No explanation was given by Siamchon as to why the Russian was laying on the ground unconscious outside.

I don't see the "Russian" lay anything on the ground, nor does he seem unconscious. He is lying there and seems to try and  push himself up with his right arm. Drunk, perhaps?

Russian.jpg.41bb71f2c46aafc598249deb78e18fe8.jpg

Edited by Puccini

3 hours ago, jinners said:

I wonder if he is an owner or just renting, signs up everywhere saying  its against the law to rent out the apartments, but people are moving in/out every week - I am staying in a friends apartment  (for free) while he is back home  -  this keeps up maybe I'll just stay in a hotel  -  went out early Saturday morning and found a couple hundred cigarette butts floating in one of the pools and garbage strewn everywhere...........yeah, it's free but not worth it if we have an idiot walking around with 12" knives and super gluing door handles.  He may need some time in a Psych Ward of the Prison,  seems to me its just a matter of time before he hurts someone or gets on the wrong side of a protective Father and really gets really messed up himself.

On 8/15/2017 at 1:58 PM, balo said:

Yes not a Russian name,maybe they blame the Russians since 80% of them are staying in Paradise Park . I used to own a condo there. It was a nice condo back in 2014. Not sure if they manage to keep up the maintenance, 

The new Management is pretty good, one of them lives on the compound.  The swimming pools are all nice & clean, they are strict on use of the Gym with key card entrance only, you don't pay your condo fee once a year, you can't use the Gym, or the pool, new Security company always patrolling, they find doors blocked open, they close them.  They really need better ventilation in the hallways, some of the food people cook is pretty stinky!!  I'll take Thai & Vietnamese food any day over the northern European and Russian stuff.  :post-4641-1156693976:

On 8/15/2017 at 5:11 PM, TunnelRat69 said:

I wonder if he is an owner or just renting, signs up everywhere saying  its against the law to rent out the apartments, but people are moving in/out every week - I am staying in a friends apartment  (for free) while he is back home  -  this keeps up maybe I'll just stay in a hotel  -  went out early Saturday morning and found a couple hundred cigarette butts floating in one of the pools and garbage strewn everywhere...........yeah, it's free but not worth it if we have an idiot walking around with 12" knives and super gluing door handles.  He may need some time in a Psych Ward of the Prison,  seems to me its just a matter of time before he hurts someone or gets on the wrong side of a protective Father and really gets really messed up himself.

He's renting and currently incarcerated

On 8/15/2017 at 1:58 PM, balo said:

Russians are their own worst enemy and many Russians understand why they are disliked so much. Management do a great job there and maintenance is always kept up.

On 8/15/2017 at 1:56 PM, champers said:

Oh dear. I hope he can get some proper help, maybe from his home embassy. Some condos have their problem residents and I can understand people living and working there being wary of challenging them. 

Embassy was alerted, not sure they were too interested, which does seem the norm. They know about him anyway.