Bangkok expat with Kenyan wife slams Air Asia for "racial profiling" and "humiliation" at Don Mueang airport

webfact

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Because I am a handsome single white male I have to endure daily marriage proposals from Thai women.

And a Thai woman at security ran her metal detector wand over my rear end more than once as her female friends laughed and went on in Thai. Right out in plan view of everyone at the airport.

Hello there, I think this is where there is a wrong perception of the Thais people. The Thais are by nature playful even as adult they have this childlike character in them which appears from time to time (not all the time though).

This Thai woman at security think it was good fun for everybody including your good self however you missed the joke because you don't understand what they were talking about.

It is unfortunate that the modern society with its consumerism is destroying the Thai society rapidly. Otherwise I believe they are much more wonderful people if they don't blindly follow consumerism fashion and trend.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

Yes, he did. As I stated, in the post on facebook - the one you can't be bothered to read. The OP also references it as the place to find the full text of the complaint.

Here's an excerpt of the original post:

Like I say, if you can't be arsed (repeatedly) to read things properly, or to research properly, that's your issue.

Well, I really can't help but pity you if you are one of the needy millions that need a Fartbook account to feel validated.

I would no sooner look at someone's Fartbook post/page than read any more of your inane, unintelligent posts.  I simply don't need that kind of attention.  You seem to crave it.

But then, I guess, you just wouldn't understand that without a Fartbook link, a wiki and a simple explanation?

3 minutes ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

I think perhaps you should just go away back to your sad little life.

LMAO.  :smile:

My sad little life?  

You are the one who needs Fartbook and craves this attention!  

Good grief.  I'd love to rip you more but I just don't like making fun of the mentally unarmed.

Go bury yourself in Fartbook and "like" someone, you'll feel a whole lot better.  leave this forum to us adults.

Or you can just show your "class" and spit out your dummy some more.......:passifier:

3 hours ago, bitcoinforever said:

Hard and cold facts 

ASIANS are big time racist make southern whites from the 1950's look like  liberals.

Thai's are fantastically racist. does not cross their little minds to be anything else.

My advice boycott all of asia spend your money and time were you will be appreciated.

If the Thais are not aware what they are doing constitute Racism then you have to forgive them really.

Last but not least it's silly to say "my advice boycoot all of asia". Why? Answer is simple. Have you seen some nice looking Vietnamese ladies? If any one of them suck your dick you will forget just about boycotting all of asia.

Last Friday he said? I was going to blame AoT for me twisting my ankle on a rattle and them tripping on the teddy beside the empty pram trying to get out of Don Mueang..............:sad:

Glad I didn't complain...........................:thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, saminoz said:

My sad little life?  

Good grief.  I'd love to rip you more but I just don't like making fun of the mentally unarmed.

Go bury yourself in Fartbook and "like" someone, you'll feel a whole lot better.  leave this forum to us adults.

Or you can just show your "class" and spit out your dummy some more.......:passifier:

I'm not 'spitting my dummy out' or 'craving attention', I'm simply highlighting that your initial rabid and aggressive contribution is based upon a false assumption, one that you could very easily have worked out for yourself by following the instructions in the article.

As for the 'mentally unarmed' comment, nice example of psychological projection.

Now, bore off.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

2 minutes ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

I'm not 'spitting my dummy out', I'm simply highlighting that your initial rabid and aggressive contribution is based upon a false assumption, one that you could very easily have worked out for yourself by following the instructions in the article.

Wow, you really are an attention seeker!  Completely needy.

OK.  You exist!  Now, go home, do your homework and go to sleep.  Do your parents know you're using the PC?

I am done dealing with children like you.

Ignored now sonny!

Edited by saminoz

Maybe tomorrow's subject?

Bangkok "expert" slams TV member for "IQ profiling" and "humiliation" at Thai Visa?

Respect - rwdrwdrwd.

(sorry mods, just a little fun)

Edited by saminoz

I was leaving Israel I was the first in line at check and last to board the flight they took me into a room striped me down to my underwear X rayed many of stuff they would let me wait 5 min then a new guy would come in and ask me questions must have been 10 different guys after a guy helped me with my carry on to the boarding gate he gave me my bag I said thank you he then asked me you are not angry I said no you done your job and I would be more angry if you never done your job last week in Dubai I was in a rush checked in I had 3 bottles of water in my carry on nobody saw it I know airports and customs and immigration are very stressful most of the times but better safe than sorry

AAsia ground staff in DMK are definitely the rudest bunch Ive come across,

Approached one of the girls to inquire where the Flex check-in was, she saw me coming and looked away, when I tried to get her attention , she yelled at me and pointed to the main queue. I was stunned.

When I finally found the correct line, the guy insisted I go to the main line, I lost it than and pointed at ticket.

Geez talk about a warm send off. I mean thats like the exact opposite of how to behave and your suppose to be dealing with tourist.

Funny thing was , no such problems in KLIA or Changi which I used a few days apart before this bitter experience. My skins thicker these days though.

This was like a year back.

Im glad someones come forward and highlighted this issue.

8 minutes ago, saminoz said:

Maybe tomorrow's subject?

Bangkok "expert" slams TV member for "IQ profiling" and "humiliation" at Thai Visa?

Respect - rwdrwdrwd.

(sorry mods, just a little fun)

Would you like me to direct you to the ignore functionality, Einstein?

I strongly recommend if you wish to humiliate someone, you pick another facet than 'intelligence' - stick to stuff you have experience with.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

2 hours ago, overherebc said:

Terrible spelling. It's faeces book. ??

Yes life was so much easier in the old days , I so enjoyed sending letters and waiting a month for a reply. Of course I also had the option of spending the equivalent of a nights accomodation on a 30 second phone call ( if I was lucky enough to be connected ! )

Is racism in Asia really a surprise to anyone?  There have been books written about colorism in India, Africa and Asia.  Most countries are not like the United States where the slightest micro-agression is a cause for outrage and shrill complaints.  In China, black students staged a protest against the University of Beijing.  Didn't do them much good though.  Does anyone really think that he or she can change centuries of attitude with indignant outbursts.  Save them for America where at least the law is on your side.

1 hour ago, saminoz said:

My sad little life?  

Mentally unarmed would be my description of somebody who reverts to child like expressions such as ' fartbook ' . Its a communication tool , just like a telephone , some idiots spend half their lives on the phone , the majority use it sensibly.

4 hours ago, samjaidee said:

That has nothing to do with race. Both Thais and Singaporeans are Asian. Thais are well known for overstaying visas in Singapore and working in the grey economy.

Hi fyi Asian is not a race. Thai is a both a race and nationality. Singaporean is a nationality. Singaporeans are multi racial, Chinese, Malay, Indians, Eurasians and of cos others. 

Asia is a continent and the grouping of people who originated from these parts are Asians. 

There is no such thing as an Asian race because Asia consist of many different races, Chinese, Thais, Malays, Indians, Arabs, Japanese and Many many others. It is very big and diverse. 

And Yes Thais as a race and nationality does have the problem of overstaying visa in many countries like Singapore. 

41 minutes ago, Xaos said:

554e785d05d3d2b7c6bae1eb78223e9c87.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I would call him dumb, defending a bunch of people who would at the very least take away his civil rights and at worse hang him from the nearest tree. Would you or he also defend an ISIS march or demo? Doubt it. ISIS and the far-right are two sides of the same extremist coin, I would entertain neither.

1 minute ago, PremiumLane said:

ISIS and the far-right are two sides of the same extremist coin, I would entertain neither.

The far left is now way more dangerous and detrimental to society than the far right is or ever was.

1 minute ago, Thaiwrath said:

If you could get off your high horse, I will point out that my post was merely an observation, NOT a comparison.

Wow, so touchy. My comment was merely an observation based on experience. It was not an attack. I thought this was a discussion forum.

6 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

please do enlighten us with this nugget of wisdom...

You only have to look at the ridiculous situation at Evergreen State college and Bret Weinstein to see where it's headed. The far left is a plague, but there are some inadvertent good come from it such as the UK leaving the EU because the people were pushed too far by the left.

This article from the NY Times gives you a good idea where the good ol' USofA is being dragged by the far left.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/01/opinion/when-the-left-turns-on-its-own.html

8 hours ago, impulse said:

I'm a little bit puzzled by the details (or rather, lack of them) in the OP.

Certainly, the expat realizes that there are different visa requirements and different levels of scrutiny for people from different countries and the requirements for someone traveling on a Kenyan passport may be different than those required of a guy from a country where parents would name their kid Philip Culbertson.

There's a huge difference between racism based on skin color, and being treated differently because of the nationality shown in your passport, which may be based on any number of treaties between the countries and the related requirements incumbent on the airlines.

Your expectations of some members of the expat community are too high... you should lower your expectations. You'll be happier and a lot less disappointed with your fellow expat. 

1 hour ago, Moonmoon said:

Hi fyi Asian is not a race. Thai is a both a race and nationality. Singaporean is a nationality. Singaporeans are multi racial, Chinese, Malay, Indians, Eurasians and of cos others. 

Asia is a continent and the grouping of people who originated from these parts are Asians. 

There is no such thing as an Asian race because Asia consist of many different races, Chinese, Thais, Malays, Indians, Arabs, Japanese and Many many others. It is very big and diverse. 

And Yes Thais as a race and nationality does have the problem of overstaying visa in many countries like Singapore. 

What are you on about? 

"Asians", Asian people or Asiatic people are people who descend from Asia. Yes, Asian is a race. 

Thai(s), Singaporean(s), etc. are "nationalities". Not the same. 

I'm Caucasian (or Europid). That's a race, too. The lady in the article is African (race). She's Kenyan (nationality). 

9 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Because I am a handsome single white male I have to endure daily marriage proposals from Thai women.

And a Thai woman at security ran her metal detector wand over my rear end more than once as her female friends laughed and went on in Thai. Right out in plan view of everyone at the airport.

You do realise that that could be classed as assault - though whether you would want to complain would, I suppose, depend on what she looked like.