webfact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, melovethai said:

So she goes to the Thai Cambodia border and flys to Singapore to meet her Brother then they both return to Dubai, Is what i have been told. Most of the Thais know this so i assume the Government new a while ago.:saai:

Stop dreaming

Find Yingluck, says Prayut

Then what Mr Frog? send your little black frogs after her?

Not often 52 Euro MP's fly across the globe to meet someone is it? But they did to visit YL so I guess she is welcome in Europe, but Mr Frog is not as people booed him on his one and only visit did they not?

The clock is ticking and Frogs get eaten in France?

27 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Those of use that were here remember how it all started way back when with the Yellows. 

They almost started an actual war with Cambodia over a Khmer temple.

An actual war with Cambodia. Think about that for a minute. 

Many people were killed during that exchange and I doubt anyone will remember their names.

You've made quite a posts yourself hoping for violence. I don't suppose you realise in your frenzy to attack anything yellow that those involved were trying to keep part of their nation intact, which is a bit different hoping to tear it apart while attacking their fellow countrymen.

5 hours ago, nikmar said:

I think he knows exactly where she is and he's quite happy about it!

Don't bother with the officials,look it up on facebook. I like it, the police have to find her but they aren't allowed to do anything about it. Maybe Boonsong shouldn't get bail, I think they are trying to get a poker round together in Dubai.

1 minute ago, wakeupplease said:

Someone else who cannot read just google it

Why don't you give us the link?

Yingluck was invited by TWO Euro pm's to visit Europe, but was denied leaving Thailand.

None of the Euro pm's ever came visit her, and for sure not 52 of them.

The MEPs met with a variety of stakeholders during their visit to Thailand, including former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra, both the Pheu Thai party and the Democrat party, the constitution drafting committee and NGOs and academics.

The meeting with Yingluck – sister of the former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra – was arranged after the junta refused her permission last year to travel to Brussels to address the European Parliament.

3 hours ago, halloween said:

But there are a small number quite happy to incite and be involved in political violence, even more so if they can be paid for it.

There are even a few keyboard warriors on TVF hoping it will happen. Of course it's not them who might get hurt.

Yes, there are those people to be found in all countries, most likely ex soldiers, so already used to being paid to be violent and not letting their morals get in the way.  As for the key board warriors, there will always be those as well, as pathetic as they seem, there is probably a little blood lust somewhere deep down in all of us, there will plenty watching the big fight tomorrow, right?

1 hour ago, hawker9000 said:

No reason for hysteria over this.  If she is gone, she'll turn up and the world will know.  She's high profile enough that she can't stay under the radar for very long.

What like "boss" and his blue notice? And whatever makes you think the world gives a rats arse?

Edited by starky

17 minutes ago, starky said:

What like "boss" and his blue notice? And whatever makes you think the world gives a rats arse?

Well, the BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera and the NY Times have covered it so far - and that's only the sources I know about without even looking especially for it. So I guess some are giving a rat's a**e wouldn't you say?

52 minutes ago, steven100 said:

She is a wanted criminal just like her brother.

Seems it runs in the family.

We thank Khun Prayuth for his efforts to bring her to justice.

59a09792aab86_KhunPrayuth.jpg.54bca64afc72e6e8309b6b7ae43e97fd.jpg

So why did he let her go abroad? Nothing political about it? :cheesy:

You've made quite a posts yourself hoping for violence. I don't suppose you realise in your frenzy to attack anything yellow that those involved were trying to keep part of their nation intact, which is a bit different hoping to tear it apart while attacking their fellow countrymen.

I think if there were an actual tally, you would find that far more red supporters have been killed by the elite and forces or mobs under their control.

This topic has the ability to polarise based on personal views, but actual math can't be tainted by colors

Note I said math, not statistics.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Probably the best outcome, she's as guilty as hell but the courts knew she would do a runner.

No real jail time for her, she's done a runner like the rest of the family.

She'll be convicted in abstentia & will reside with her brother in comfort.

The country will continue to be divided but will not break down into civil war on the streets.

Case closed !

1 hour ago, dyertribe said:

I think if there were an actual tally, you would find that far more red supporters have been killed by the elite and forces or mobs under their control.

This topic has the ability to polarise based on personal views, but actual math can't be tainted by colors

Note I said math, not statistics.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Strangely enough it can be tainted by colours. For the 2010 uprising to be considered a political success, there had to be many more deaths of protesters than RTA. I'm quite sure the MIB taking pot shots at the RTA inciting them to return fire were quite capable of massaging those numbers during the ensuing firefights.

27 minutes ago, halloween said:

Strangely enough it can be tainted by colours. For the 2010 uprising to be considered a political success, there had to be many more deaths of protesters than RTA. I'm quite sure the MIB taking pot shots at the RTA inciting them to return fire were quite capable of massaging those numbers during the ensuing firefights.

Off topic post but amazing that these brazen lies still have currency.This fellow professes to believe the murderous activities of the RTA were in fact "provoked" by the MIB, none of whom have ever been credibly identified.The evidence is all presented in non partisan Inquiries.

Back to topic, I was amused at Prayuth's comment that he thought Yingluck would have had the courage to turn up.This from the guy who didn't have the courage to face a trial for his treasonable activities hence the self awarded pardon.You can't make this stuff up.

Personally I think Yingluck was right to go.She isn't a Mandela of an Aug San Kyi.The absurd sentences proposed by the kangaroo court were I understand known to her in advance.Even the question of bail was dubious.As I have often commented the reserves of hate, bile and unpleasantness are not to be underestimated among the democracy hating elites.The choices were - stay here and be a martyr (possibly with an outcome of blood being spilled) or go.No sane person would question the Junta's connivance at a result they wanted all along.The current woman hunt is just pantomime.

On Yingluck's absence at the court yesterday, Joel Gershon: "She didn't know that she could be thrown in jail for carrying through a policy she campaigned on and that was passed through the government. She didn't personally take part in any criminal activity. It was a verdict in search of a case. The military have already seized a $1 billion from her. So really, there is nothing to be gained from her going to jail for her or her side. She can still be sympathetic from abroad and she can be free, which is more powerful. I'm sure the military assisted her leave or they were aware of it. If not, they seriously have their heads up their derrières".

50 minutes ago, jayboy said:

On Yingluck's absence at the court yesterday, Joel Gershon: "She didn't know that she could be thrown in jail for carrying through a policy she campaigned on and that was passed through the government. She didn't personally take part in any criminal activity. It was a verdict in search of a case. The military have already seized a $1 billion from her. So really, there is nothing to be gained from her going to jail for her or her side. She can still be sympathetic from abroad and she can be free, which is more powerful. I'm sure the military assisted her leave or they were aware of it. If not, they seriously have their heads up their derrières".

One shin sycophant quoting another, how nice.