Woman slightly injured as Ferrari rams concrete barrier in Bangkok

webfact

4 hours ago, catman20 said:

yes you did hit a nerve and yes they are over priced here.

In the west, BMW or  a Benz are reps cars, we are talking about in Thailand.

if you can afford either a BMW or a Mercedes in Thailand go for it you cant take the money with you when you die, ive had a Benz convertible and a BMW convertible here and both cars turned a lot of heads. you wont know that until you own, will you.:cheesy:

Did you drive with the roof down? I've rarely seen convertibles here as they're afraid of the sun so you'd probably have got my attention too. Just out of interest which did you prefer, your BMW or Merc?

Yesterday at about 17.00 a 10 seater bus with local tourists overturned on the CM-CR road. Is this news? 
Not really, however about ten people slightly injured, and another car spun around.

So, what am I missing,
why is a minor car accident being discussed as if it were a great event ..... 
:saai:

On 9/1/2017 at 10:25 AM, alien365 said:

Did you drive with the roof down? I've rarely seen convertibles here as they're afraid of the sun so you'd probably have got my attention too. Just out of interest which did you prefer, your BMW or Merc?

yes drive with the roof down most of the time but not around mid day as it is very hot then. the Benz got more looks and the Thais seem to think your very hiso and get you in places other cars cant, the BMW is more of a drivers car and a lot faster and better value, all extras come as standard unlike the Benz. i have the 430i M sport, not thought of as so hiso as the Benz and less lookers but both cars are similar prices and both nice to own and drive but dont like the depreciation on either car. i hear all the time cars dont lose much money in Thailand :cheesy: they got that bit well wrong.:sad:

20 hours ago, catman20 said:

yes drive with the roof down most of the time but not around mid day as it is very hot then. the Benz got more looks and the Thais seem to think your very hiso and get you in places other cars cant, the BMW is more of a drivers car and a lot faster and better value, all extras come as standard unlike the Benz. i have the 430i M sport, not thought of as so hiso as the Benz and less lookers but both cars are similar prices and both nice to own and drive but dont like the depreciation on either car. i hear all the time cars dont lose much money in Thailand :cheesy: they got that bit well wrong.:sad:

The cars that don't depreciate are the cars that sit on forecourts forever more. I've sold two cars since being here but I was willing to lower the prices. Thanks for your feedback on your cars and I'm glad you have enjoyed driving them.