webfact

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, farcanell said:

??? now that would be just luv...ly ( providing the slingshot used rubber pellets, of course)

seriously though, I nearly freaked out the first time I encountered assault rifles in an airport ( Singapore perhaps).... but that was a long time ago, and nowadays, I would seriously question the standards of any (lawful) force that did not use assault weapons. (That said... I'm still seriously anti assault weapons in the hands of the general public... very OTT as a recreational tool)

Yes you should have seen the Kuwaiti Airport in the 80s i lot of Arabs walking around with an Uzi 

Nigerian identified as Phuket shooting suspect by Russian victim

Chutharat Plerin

1504266991_1-org.jpg

James Chukwunweike Chijioke (right) and Sasipha Nakhonthaisong are presented to media today (Sept 1). Photo: Chutharat Plerin

PHUKET:-- The 52-year-old Russian woman who was shot in a bungled burglary attempt at her home in Rawai on Wednesday (Aug 30), has identified the Nigerian man arrested by police yesterday (Aug 31) as the man involved in the incident.

Elena Kharenko, 52, was rushed to Vachira Phuket Hospital in Phuket Town after she raised the alarm of the burglary on Wednesday by running to neighbours for help at about 2:47am, Lt Chanat Hongsitthichaikul of the Chalong Police told The Phuket News.

Yesterday, police arrested Nigerian national James Chukwunweike Chijioke, 27, in connection with the robbery. He denied any involvement.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/nigerian-identified-as-phuket-shooting-suspect-by-russian-victim-63717.php#GSYowQIqu4FotYbz.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-9-1

2 hours ago, elektrified said:

Lots of dead Russians and mobsters in this story. I've been saying for years they should deport all the Russians and deny them visas to enter the Kingdom. The amount of crime they bring here is unbelievable. They almost need a mini police force to deal with just them.

I agree with you. For the last 20 years the worst out of the worst emigrated from Russia and not only! That is also true for the rest of east European countries. Even the local police of the eastern countries were surprised of the low crime because most of criminals have emigrated. That is how it is safer now in Prague, Moscow or Kiev than in London or Paris :)

20 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Hmmm, could they have been planted there, does his shoe size and pattern match the blood stained foot prints found in the victims property that was reported earlier, did they find the gun to match the bullets.

“The CCTV in Ms Kharenko’s house was not working, but police have reviewed CCTV from a neighbour,” Gen Teeraphol explained.

Gen Teeraphol did not elaborate on any leads gained from the CCTV footage, or about any vehicle that may have been used in the armed break-in, but he did confirm police were seeking just one suspect for the attack.

“First is theft, and the second is that Ms Kharenko or her husband were involved in some kind of conflict,” he said. Could this have been a set up from the husband, i.e. does she have a life insurance policy with him as the beneficiary ?
“She was alone in the house at the time, her husband was not at home,” Lt Chanat said.

Ms Kharenko said she saw only one man in the house, and that his face was not covered, said Lt Chanat.
Hmm, what colour was he ?

A gold bar that also went missing from her house the same day was not among the evidence presented, Ms Sasithorn noted. Not going to comment on that as we know where that is 555

To little reporting of the matter, flawed IMO, either way gives the Burmese a break.

You are not an author and yet you are building a story, the man has only just been arrested, give the police some time for Gods sake. If they come to conclusions too quickly they are scalped, if they don't say enough they are scalped. They will have their reasons that they went to his house and not yours. 

14 hours ago, car720 said:

Nobody knows what a golliwog is anymore these days.  Too old for them.

I still have mine from when I was a kid, although we aren't allowed to refer to them as Golly-<deleted> today as it would be politically incorrect, gollywog, gollywog, gollywog !

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/sep/21/golliwogs-vile-throwback-tory-mps

image.jpeg.3a188b91f8a3664cfe0677588c91988e.jpeg

1 hour ago, sawadee1947 said:

where is the connection to that Russian Lady? Where is evidence that he is the murderer?

Very dubious.

The Russian lady has identified him!

He had her , and others , stolen goods!

Why cant people read the thread before making these sort of comments?

3 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

where is the connection to that Russian Lady? Where is evidence that he is the murderer?

Very dubious.

Who was murdered?  Do you make up your own scenarios ?

The Russian lady who was wounded by gunfire has identified him as the perpetrator.

Nigerian and Thai wife arrested for armed robbery of a Russian woman

phuket1.jpg

Phuket police have arrested a Nigerian man and his Thai wife for allegedly robbing and shooting a Russian woman in Muang Phuket district.

Both were also accused in other theft cases in the houses of foreigners in Phuket.

The Nigerian man was identified as Chijioke James Chukwunweike, 27, and his Thai wife Sasipha Nakonthaisong.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/nigerian-thai-wife-arrested-armed-robbery-russian-woman/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-09-03

He's on a ed visa sure why do they let these people in its not rocket science is it 

Alotvof of problems are stemming for these people and others get rid of them  deport them? 

OH that's right it's money for it the immigration department opps I forgot silly me