Clue emerges about Yingluck’s escape route

webfact

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yingluk and Bro are doing exactly what they should be doing.  Keeping everyone focused on how the most watched person in Thailand got away.  If they were to speak, it turns the spotlight away from the "Holy S_ _t" shuffle of ludicrous explanations coming out of the government.  Let'm stew is the right thing to do.

40 minutes ago, Global Guy said:

Maybe they matched it with cars leaving her house and found one leaving her house AND passing the checkpoint.

A reasonable point, but it begs more questions than it answers.

Her guard detail allowed cars to come and go without checking the occupants? If so, why when she was on 24/7 watch?

The military checkpoint were similarly lax? They certainly aren't round my way.

No officials have been detained and questioned?

Clearly something stinks about this whole episode. No way can the junta come out of this looking good.

10 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

Yingluk and Bro are doing exactly what they should be doing.  Keeping everyone focused on how the most watched person in Thailand got away.  If they were to speak, it turns the spotlight away from the "Holy S_ _t" shuffle of ludicrous explanations coming out of the government.  Let'm stew is the right thing to do.

They live for publicity. This is not like them. And the redshirts are waiting for their marching orders.

14 minutes ago, maeab101 said:

If this was true. It would have been on every news channel. Who are you tryimg to kid?

You are so cynical I know this is real as Lance Corporal Somchai Chataboutalot (nickname Nob) took the photo!  It was supposed to be a big secret but I think Nob might be in a spot of bother now has he sent this photo to his Mum who posted it on Facebook. 

why all this hassle about how or where she escaped. does it matter, she ESCAPED  you idiots. which  those of us even with half a brain would know this was going to happen,  so when they finally deduce HOW she escaped then what?? nothing !! more wringing of hands, get over it, she was a damn sight smarter than this bumbling lot

The evidence is in Bangkok. It is with Little P. There is no doubt in my mind, this was orchestrated at the highest levels. The rest is just a sideshow, and alot of small men pretending to not know the facts. It is meant for saving face, and public consumption. All hogwash. All total deflection and fake news, manufactured by weak men.