Prawit believes Yingluck had help to flee

rooster59

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/09/2017 at 9:54 AM, sambum said:

"Deputy Prime Minister General Prawit Wongsuwan said he believes fugitive-ex premier Yingluck Shinawatra fled the country with help from people inside Thailand.

Quite a few Red Shirt Suspects to interview (about 30 million or so protecting their original democratic decision).

Same lack of brain activity while speaking as the big chief when he speaks about same justice for all...

Or... really laughing in the face of the Thai population.

Are Thais, really, brave in fact, or rather very stupid? To accept sheepishly to be lead by such a bunch...

1 hour ago, William C F Pierce said:

Quite a few Red Shirt Suspects to interview (about 30 million or so protecting their original democratic decision).

30 million red shirts? And having a clue of what de-mo-cra-tic means? I don't know what you're on, but strong stuff for sure... I know you're not a member of TV that long a time, but please! Don't you realise it doesn't at all contribute to the red shirts' ca(u)se to write that kind of ...? 

"Prawit believes Yingluck had help to flee..."

No, she actually took a taxi (and the driver didn't even help her with the luggage!!!) to the airport, and took a flight out. Alone.

Gosh, what a daft statement. Then again, what else do you expect from this legion of self-appointed witless clowns. Next, they will issue a statement saying they have strong reasons to believe YL is really no longer in Thailand.

42 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Yes OK, would you like to hazard a guess what the percentage of those would have to be Honorary

Well, now, let's see.

Since it appears you made the comment that they ought to be awarded an honorary degree in Rocket Science facetiously; then, it could be construed that you believed they had little aerospace intelligence.

Since you accepted my suggestion that a degree in Common Sense may be more appropriate; then, I believe you would likely think they could only earn an honorary common sense degree because they had exhibited none. Consequently, you would expect a large percentage to be honorary.

However, I saw they did use some common sense since they made the statement, “Yingluck had help.”  Certainly, not such a bright conclusion, but common sense none-the-less.

May I suggest instead, that level of common sense should be awarded an honorary kindergarten diploma in common sense?  

10 hours ago, smotherb said:

Well, now, let's see.

Since it appears you made the comment that they ought to be awarded an honorary degree in Rocket Science facetiously; then, it could be construed that you believed they had little aerospace intelligence.

Since you accepted my suggestion that a degree in Common Sense may be more appropriate; then, I believe you would likely think they could only earn an honorary common sense degree because they had exhibited none. Consequently, you would expect a large percentage to be honorary.

However, I saw they did use some common sense since they made the statement, “Yingluck had help.”  Certainly, not such a bright conclusion, but common sense none-the-less.

May I suggest instead, that level of common sense should be awarded an honorary kindergarten diploma in common sense?  

Oh dear, but never mind

I know this thread is now over 100 posts in length so maybe that explains your confusion who knows or cares for that matter

Have a butchers at Post 2,  then take a squint at Post 94 you might even recognize your own name as you were quoting Post 2

Hopefully you will then be aware of who introduced the suggestion of the Honorary Rocket Science Degree

I did quote our fellow member in Post 81, I will admit to that

As for making facetious remarks, not me as thats a capital offence on here

Please feel free to ignore this post 

In future I would suggest you treat light entertainment threads such as this, as such

Bye Bye

8 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Oh dear, but never mind

I know this thread is now over 100 posts in length so maybe that explains your confusion who knows or cares for that matter

Have a butchers at Post 2,  then take a squint at Post 94 you might even recognize your own name as you were quoting Post 2

Hopefully you will then be aware of who introduced the suggestion of the Honorary Rocket Science Degree

I did quote our fellow member in Post 81, I will admit to that

As for making facetious remarks, not me as thats a capital offence on here

Please feel free to ignore this post 

In future I would suggest you treat light entertainment threads such as this, as such

Bye Bye

What makes you think I was not being light-hearted?

However, it does appear you answered my reply to taichiplanet and I erroneously thought it was you who had made the original post. So, if you would simply replace "you" in the second sentence with "taichiplanet"; then the rest of it plays.

53 minutes ago, smotherb said:

What makes you think I was not being light-hearted?

However, it does appear you answered my reply to taichiplanet and I erroneously thought it was you who had made the original post. So, if you would simply replace "you" in the second sentence with "taichiplanet"; then the rest of it plays.

OK, at least you have acknowledged your oversight, so a amicable solution has been arrived at which I accept

In future if you want to be read as being light-hearted then I would dispense with words such as facetious when putting your foot in it

Have a nice day

8 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

OK, at least you have acknowledged your oversight, so a amicable solution has been arrived at which I accept

In future if you want to be read as being light-hearted then I would dispense with words such as facetious when putting your foot in it

Have a nice day

What about the word "facetious" is it that you think it is anti light-heartedness? Perhaps you have to lighten up.

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

What about the word "facetious" is it that you think it is anti light-heartedness? Perhaps you have to lighten up.

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

Now come on smotherb, you cannot use the word facetious and then claim to be lighthearted, that just wont wash

YOU wholly OWN the mistake here, just let it go, but in future you need to try harder

Our members names are made up of a selection of letters and some with numbers, each one comes with the letters and numbers in a different order thats how we differentiate between ourselves

I might add that its not Rocket Science either, wow I am getting them in now mate

Try reading my earlier posts on this thread as well as this one, then come back and tell me perhaps I need to lighten up

This thread was nailed on light entertainment

Edited by oldlakey

1 hour ago, oldlakey said:

Now come on smotherb, you cannot use the word facetious and then claim to be lighthearted, that just wont wash

YOU wholly OWN the mistake here, just let it go, but in future you need to try harder

Our members names are made up of a selection of letters and some with numbers, each one comes with the letters and numbers in a different order thats how we differentiate between ourselves

I might add that its not Rocket Science either, wow I am getting them in now mate

Try reading my earlier posts on this thread as well as this one, then come back and tell me perhaps I need to lighten up

This thread was nailed on light entertainment

What, do you understand the word facetious? Try looking it up; it means not serious or light-hearted.

facetious Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/facetious
facetious meaning, definition, what is facetious: not serious about a serious subject, in an attempt to be funny or to appear clever : . Learn more.

The only mistake I made was thinking you made the facetious post to which I replied and I did so because you responded to my reply to that facetious post.  To that apparently severe error in your mind, I apologize.

The fact the thought Yingluck had help is not rocket science is what I stated in that original post; it is more of a common sense issue, as I stated in response to you. 

And, rather than a honorary degree in rocket science, it ought to be a more basic accolade, e.g., a kindergarten diploma in common sense--that was the light-hearted part, in case you are still having trouble understanding.

1 minute ago, smotherb said:

What, do you understand the word facetious? Try looking it up; it means not serious or light-hearted.

facetious Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/facetious
facetious meaning, definition, what is facetious: not serious about a serious subject, in an attempt to be funny or to appear clever : . Learn more.

The only mistake I made was thinking you made the facetious post to which I replied and I did so because you responded to my reply to that facetious post.  To that apparently severe error in your mind, I apologize.

The fact the thought Yingluck had help is not rocket science is what I stated in that original post; it is more of a common sense issue, as I stated in response to you. 

And, rather than a honorary degree in rocket science, it ought to be a more basic accolade, e.g., a kindergarten diploma in common sense--that was the light-hearted part, in case you are still having trouble understanding.

I have understood your mistake from the outset, nothing has changed

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/09/2017 at 3:41 PM, bangrak said:

30 million red shirts? And having a clue of what de-mo-cra-tic means? I don't know what you're on, but strong stuff for sure... I know you're not a member of TV that long a time, but please! Don't you realise it doesn't at all contribute to the red shirts' ca(u)se to write that kind of ...? 

Your English comprehension isn't good enough to understand sublety of my comment, by commenting with garbage!!!!