Is TVF exceptionally slow today?

thaibeachlovers

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Here too, perhaps somebody can explain why somewhere it works better than elsewhere ?

The only thing I can think of is a person's internet connection. Works good for me but I have a good internet connection.

image.png.79076cb39017a306e046ee55add22547.png

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:12 PM, Tech Doctor said:

Yes, Last tweak has shown the underlying issue. 

Investigating, thank you for the help today.

TD

Sorry to post bad news, TD, but my TVF has now returned to xxxing awful, after an encouraging improvement, this morning. Time for beer in the sunset, now, anyway, so no great shakes.

48 minutes ago, Ossy said:

Sorry to post bad news, TD, but my TVF has now returned to xxxing awful, after an encouraging improvement, this morning. Time for beer in the sunset, now, anyway, so no great shakes.

Oops, typo error . . . that should be xxxxing awful, of course.

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:12 PM, Tech Doctor said:

Yes, Last tweak has shown the underlying issue. 

Investigating, thank you for the help today.

TD

12:44pm, Tue. TV now as bad as it ever has been. Quite honestly, I have to express dismay that an entity of TV's size hasn't sorted a system glitch in the time-scale now ongoing. It's wasting too much of my time but I'll make periodic checks to see if a proper cure has been found. Someone, somewhere, would know what the problem is, if he/she were to suffer this awful perf at the user end.

21 minutes ago, Ossy said:

12:44pm, Tue. TV now as bad as it ever has been. Quite honestly, I have to express dismay that an entity of TV's size hasn't sorted a system glitch in the time-scale now ongoing. It's wasting too much of my time but I'll make periodic checks to see if a proper cure has been found. Someone, somewhere, would know what the problem is, if he/she were to suffer this awful perf at the user end.

Mine is working great....:stoner:

46 minutes ago, transam said:

Hmm . . . interesting and enough to make me doubt the integrity of my PC. It's generally pretty bullet-proof and can multi-task better than the Mrs. I'm on MS Ultimate 7 and run Avast security, wh between them should be enemy resistant. I'll look at Disc-Check and all the 'medics' to see if I'm running a temp. Thanks, anyway

18 hours ago, transam said:

Gave my machine a health-check, yesterday, wh must have cleared some detritus away, since everything speeded-up!

But that was yesterday, when all my troubles seemed so far away;

Now (8:00am Wed) it looks as though they're here to stay,     (Back to crawler gear again)

Oh I believe in yesss-turd-ay . . . mm, mm, mmm

1 hour ago, Ossy said:

Gave my machine a health-check, yesterday, wh must have cleared some detritus away, since everything speeded-up!

But that was yesterday, when all my troubles seemed so far away;

Now (8:00am Wed) it looks as though they're here to stay,     (Back to crawler gear again)

Oh I believe in yesss-turd-ay . . . mm, mm, mmm

Mine is still OK....:smile:

4 hours ago, transam said:

Mine is still OK....:smile:

Lucky you . . . mine is giving a 5 to 10 secs delay on pretty well everything; opening the notifns list, searching for one, posting a response, changing page no.; like I say, everything is a drag and, were it not for me wanting to see reactions and quotes to my posts, I'd have quit T-V 2hrs ago! My own fault, I suppose, for joining too many threads, today.

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:11 PM, transam said:

19 minutes ago, Ossy said:

Lucky you . . . mine is giving a 5 to 10 secs delay on pretty well everything; opening the notifns list, searching for one, posting a response, changing page no.; like I say, everything is a drag and, were it not for me wanting to see reactions and quotes to my posts, I'd have quit T-V 2hrs ago! My own fault, I suppose, for joining too many threads, today.

Spoke too soon; it's now an xxxxing joke, so I'm quitting after putting a zonking entry in Word Assoc!

12 hours ago, Caps said:

I get this quite a bit too

I got that last night (24th) about that time.

I was replying to a post and when I clicked on submit I got the 500 Error.

I simply dumped TVF I have been a member since 2003 and I have NEVER seen it this bad before.

I have no idea what the problem is but for it to go on for so long and get so many complaints there is something serious that the TD cannot fix and the site owners are completely ignoring.

If I were a sponsor on this site I would pull my sponsorship and seriously consider legal action against TVF and the Nation who are now seemingly the owners.

58 minutes ago, transam said:

Just noticed I cannot load photos.....Is it my end or TVF....?

I haven't been able to load photos for more than a week now.

Nearly 1 minute from submitting this post to it showing up.

Archived