Man, 66, found dead in his Nong Khai house

webfact

Man, 66, found dead in his Nong Khai house

By The Nation

034d27930ea2858a1ea511945b742f2c.jpg

A 66-year-old man, who lived alone, was found dead in his house in the Muang district of Nong Khai province.

Police was alerted at 10am to the death of Nid Sri-on in a one-storeyed house in Ban Nong Ya Ma village in Tambon Phrathat Bangpuan.

A doctor on duty certified that he had died of natural causes at least six hours before his body was found.

The man lived alone after his wife’s demise four months ago, and his children had left him to work outside the province, his neighbours said.

The man normally came out to talk to neighbours in the morning but he did not come out on Friday morning and did not answer the knock on the door. When neighbours broke in, they found him dead on a bed in front of his TV.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30327396

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-09-22

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

I'm sure this is a tragedy for the immediate family, but I'm unclear as to why it is national news.

About 1,400 people die in Thailand every day, what sets this one apart?

You would have to ask the Nation that question. It is not Thai Visa's problem.

2 hours ago, Old Croc said:

I'm sure this is a tragedy for the immediate family, but I'm unclear as to why it is national news.

It could be that a Nation reporter was oh holiday in Nong Khai and the editor phoned him and said "Quick we need a story" and the reporter went out and followed an ambulance and reported on what he found 

21 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Simple they want to ilicet a response. They would hope for the sherlock holmes posters to start the normal conspiracy theory's.