Republican bill to repeal Obamacare teeters on edge of collapse

webfact

20 hours ago, WaywardWind said:

That is absolute nonsense.

Please detail your experiences with the VA medical system which lad you to that assertion. Not something that Breitbart or Fox told you to say, but only that which you have personally experienced.

I am personally waiting (over four years now) for the VA to decide on my claim.  Not too bad, I do understand we're in the 21st century.  That aside, the VA does a great job overall.  It's just their legacy systems cannot keep up the the demand.

42 minutes ago, ToS2014 said:

I am personally waiting (over four years now) for the VA to decide on my claim.  Not too bad, I do understand we're in the 21st century.  That aside, the VA does a great job overall.  It's just their legacy systems cannot keep up the the demand.

You are speaking of VA compensation claims processing, not the VA medical system which I was addressing.

But beyond that, there must be some very serious, and likely disputed, aspects to your application for the matter to have gone on for four years.  Has there been a decision which you re appealing? That might make sense for a delay, but even then four years is extraordinary.

11 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Even if I twist my mind into thinking HRC was half as bad as right-wingers want me to think, I can't fathom HRC being 1/50th as bad as Trump.

Trump is either accused of, or proven to be:

>>>  a pussy grabber

>>>  a raper of 13 yr olds (more than one)

>>>  a climate change and science denier

>>>  a fawning fan of Alex Jones, one of the most dangerous idiots on the planet.

>>>  a racist, and fan of white supremacists

>>>  a wife beater

.....it don't get much worse than that.  Even Hitler didn't stoop that low.

You are sounding desperate now.   Just read the damned book. Don't parrot choreographed lines. I am officially bored with this. Over and out from me on this thread

19 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Even if I twist my mind into thinking HRC was half as bad as right-wingers want me to think, I can't fathom HRC being 1/50th as bad as Trump.

Trump is either accused of, or proven to be:

>>>  a pussy grabber

>>>  a raper of 13 yr olds (more than one)

>>>  a climate change and science denier

>>>  a fawning fan of Alex Jones, one of the most dangerous idiots on the planet.

>>>  a racist, and fan of white supremacists

>>>  a wife beater

.....it don't get much worse than that.  Even Hitler didn't stoop that low.

This sounds like a typical expat.