New unedited footage shows British pensioner taking machete swipe at Thai man

rooster59

19 hours ago, tropo said:

I know there's a lot of people horrified about how the old guy ran up and started swinging his machete around and scream "attempted murder", "attempted murder", but I'll bet there's a fair few that found it incredibly amusing ... the way he ran up there and all. I certainly had a chuckle when I saw that. The Thai guy wasn't quite as horrified as most of the members on here either, as he got straight out of his car in the face of this deadly machete attack. 

Yes to be true, i gotta admit the same thoughts.

The part i found amusing was while the Brit did swing the cleaver, next he actually is backing away from the Thai. 

Thai guy have no weapon but its like Brit still think he is very dangerous.lol

1 hour ago, mauGR1 said:

Don't know, but for sure the punch was well taken, quite cowardly if you ask me.

..And the jump over the car was simply brilliant, nearly professional... i would break a few bones if i tried that.

any kind of athlete would/could do that jump; only caught his legs;'

i would say 'aggravated assault'  (being a boxer) and 'attempted murder' respectively

• Like 1

1 hour ago, greenchair said:

So it sounds like the guy was a trained boxer beating up a 77 year old man. 

It's a heinous crime. 

There is no excuse for punching a 4 year old and there's no excuse for punching an elderly person. 

Heinous. 

Brit/Aussie chased the gold show owner with a machete and later the gold shop owner threw one punch in front of a policeman at the Brit/Aussie who had chased him with a machete. 

1 hour ago, amvet said:

Brit/Aussie chased the gold show owner with a machete and later the gold shop owner threw one punch in front of a policeman at the Brit/Aussie who had chased him with a machete. 

You should read the other posts. 

We have all already addressed the issue of why he did that. 

26 minutes ago, greenchair said:

You should read the other posts. 

We have all already addressed the issue of why he did that. 

What's your point?  The Thai guy is not a boxer he owns a gold shop and hit the old guy with his fist one time in the presence of a policeman.  Then the Aussie guy got up after 20 seconds.  Aussie guy should not have attacked the Thai with a machete and the Thai guy should not have hit the Aussie guy.  Lock em both up and the one who used a weapon is attempted murder.  Seems simple enough to me. 

Edited by amvet

34 minutes ago, amvet said:

What's your point?  The Thai guy is not a boxer he owns a gold shop and hit the old guy with his fist one time in the presence of a policeman.  Then the Aussie guy got up after 20 seconds.  Aussie guy should not have attacked the Thai with a machete and the Thai guy should not have hit the Aussie guy.  Lock em both up and the one who used a weapon is attempted murder.  Seems simple enough to me. 

The Thai started it. he stopped the old man from going to pick up his daughter. That's an offence in itself. Anything after that is self defense. Read the law section 67 68 69. The Thai started the whole thing harassing a 77 year old man. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, amvet said:

This is far from the whole story.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, greenchair said:

The Thai started it. he stopped the old man from going to pick up his daughter. That's an offence in itself. Anything after that is self defense. Read the law section 67 68 69. The Thai started the whole thing harassing a 77 year old man. 

Self defense.  Was the old man's or his family's life in danger? 

15 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Maybe on your blinkered world. Keep banging on trying to convince everyone maybe someone will take the bait. 

Most sensible people have seen the videos and can see the wood from the trees. 

Hes going down........and rightly so. Attempted murder. 

6 minutes ago, amvet said:

Self defense.  Was the old man's or his family's life in danger? 

The Thai guy had already cut him up on the road, prevented him from driving on, and then blocked his way.  Whatever was in his mind, it wasn't a polite chat, and an invitation to a game of chess.  Later, we see his brutality come to the fore. After punching quite viciously, he has to be prevented from continuing the assault

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

The Thai guy had already cut him up on the road, prevented him from driving on, and then blocked his way.  Whatever was in his mind, it wasn't a polite chat, and an invitation to a game of chess.  Later, we see his brutality come to the fore. After punching quite viciously, he has to be prevented from continuing the assault

I think you mean cut him off.  Did he try to kill him?  Who got out of the car first with a weapon?  Easy to see and easy to see what is going to happen.

3 minutes ago, amvet said:

I think you mean cut him off.  Did he try to kill him?  Who got out of the car first with a weapon?  Easy to see and easy to see what is going to happen.

They have got him down as a boxer now to try and drum up some argument that the old twit was in danger. You couldn't write the script. They have been watching too many movies. 

1 hour ago, amvet said:

It can reasonably be assumed that at that point no good was on the Thai thug's mind given what had happened already.  That is defence enough.  The old guy could sit there like a lemon waiting to be squashed, or do anything he could to spare himself from the beating he no doubt would have got.  When we are in this fight or flight mode one can not legislate for the way people behave.  Just my opinion. 

Edited by mommysboy
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, YetAnother said:

any kind of athlete would/could do that jump; only caught his legs;'

i would say 'aggravated assault'  (being a boxer) and 'attempted murder' respectively

The car never touched his legs. He jumped up before it "caught his legs".  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, amvet said:

12 hours ago, tropo said:

There's a good chance he was trained in Muay Thai, and I'll bet this isn't the first person he has punched. I reckon he's an aggressive ***** (insert your own adjective here) that enjoys fighting. That's what made the earlier incident so comical. He probably thought he would have an easy day out terrorizing an old Farang, but got more than he bargained for. He lost too much face on the road, so he had to try to get some back at the school despite the presence of many children and a policeman.

There is not a good chance he's trained boxer and enjoys fighting which is as disingenuous as playing the homophobic card.  It is a simple case of road rage and one person used a deadly weapon.  Perhaps the old fellow has watched too many Crocodile Dundee movies and thinks it is OK to attack people with large bladed weapons.  

I said: "there's a good chance he was a trained in Muay Thai". It is very obvious, if you watch the punch that he's had some training.  

3 hours ago, DurianBreath said:

You do like making stuff up. First you imply that the farang bashes his wife, and now you're making out that the Thai man is a trained Muay Thai fighter...

Relax, these are all opinions. There's no need to bring up previous discussions that were covered extensively just because you're upset about something I said earlier.

A lot of people go to the gym to train Muay Thai as this is a very common activity in Thailand. Does that mean he fights professionally? Of course not - he learned how to throw a punch.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tropo said:

I said: "there's a good chance he was a trained in Muay Thai". It is very obvious, if you watch the punch that he's had some training.  

Nonsense I've seen 7 year old hockey players throw better punches but besides that the first thing taught in martial arts is to control your emotions.  The gold shop owner was obviously not in control of his emotions to hit an old guy in front of a cop.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, amvet said:

Nonsense I've seen 7 year old hockey players throw better punches but besides that the first thing taught in martial arts is to control your emotions.  The gold shop owner was obviously not in control of his emotions to hit an old guy in front of a cop.

But the older bloke seems to be a professional machete swinger and running somebody over with a car is inexcusable. 

3 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

Why do you say that?  He may not have hit him with the car on purpose.  You have to take yourself out of the comfort and safety of the computer chair, and out of your rational way of thinking, because he was likely agitated and frightened and acting in fight or flee.  The reckless driving and confrontation caused by the Thai driver was the reason behind it all.

Just advancing a plausible explanation and not insisting I am right. 

I'm sure in Australia there is a law that says it's OK to attack another motorist with a long knife if you feel wronged.  I seem to remember seeing that in a Crocodile Dundee movie.  The old bloke must have thought he was back home in Australia.  No harm done mate fair dinkum and all that pip pip and off you go.

The lengths people will go to in order to exonerate attocious behavior by a ferang is class. Should be writing fictional books or become defense lawyers. Wasted on here ( maybe  in more ways than one)

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1