52 arrested in crackdown as police focus on black migrants and tourists in Bangkok

webfact

On 10/16/2017 at 4:27 AM, colinneil said:

One of those arrested was charged with deceiving Thai women in a romance scam:cheesy:

Surely that is a joke? deceiving in a romance scam, not only done by Thai women, but also to them, priceless.

Believe it or not a lot of Thai girls do get scammed by some real basket cases. So many girls often visit the wife to ask for advice on the new love in their life that has sent cash and a new computer and jewellery to them but its been held up at the post office so need to send cash to free it up.

They often say they live in the UK, but really live in Nigeria or even Thailand.

Watch out Girls too many scammers about.

So to help you here is a little trick you can use to find out if you are dealing with a scammer

Just say to him I have some really nice photo's of myself which I know you will really want to see, give me your IP address and I will send them Special delivery as I do not want others to see them.

If he says he does not know his IP address say just put What is my IP address in search on Google and it will tell you

An IP address looks like this

IP  101.233.161.31

Numbers in that kind of layout

You can then check on line and find what country its in by using http://whatismyipaddress.com/

Hey there are no photos to send him, just say they must have got lost.

If he will not give you his IP address he is a scammer say good bye, if he does give it you Please take care, he still maybe as IP addresses do move and cannot show the exact address of the person using it.

Pass it on it may help a friend to avoid being scammed.

Never send him any money.

Edited by wakeupplease
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Believe it or not a lot of Thai girls do get scammed by some real basket cases. So many girls often visit the wife to ask for advice on the new love in their life that has sent cash and a new computer and jewellery to them but its been held up at the post office so need to send cash to free it up.

They often say they live in the UK, but really live in Nigeria or even Thailand.

there is more romance scam from Thai women than Nigerians......So many foreigners have lost all their saving because of Thai women.....

36 minutes ago, Raymonddiaz said:

there is more romance scam from Thai women than Nigerians......So many foreigners have lost all their saving because of Thai women.....

True even their homes and millions of £'s we know this but Thai girls also get scammed big time and many from one quarter

All should just be careful and keep an eye open, Trust today is very hard to find, sadly.

1 hour ago, wakeupplease said:

So to help you here is a little trick you can use to find out if you are dealing with a scammer

Just say to him I have some really nice photo's of myself which I know you will really want to see, give me your IP address and I will send them Special delivery as I do not want others to see them.

If he says he does not know his IP address say just put What is my IP address in search on Google and it will tell you

An IP address looks like this

IP  101.233.161.31

Numbers in that kind of layout

You can then check on line and find what country its in by using http://whatismyipaddress.com/

Hey there are no photos to send him, just say they must have got lost.

If he will not give you his IP address he is a scammer say good bye, if he does give it you Please take care, he still maybe as IP addresses do move and cannot show the exact address of the person using it.

Pass it on it may help a friend to avoid being scammed.

Never send him any money.

yeah!!!

great advice!

avoid nigerians like the plague

never talk to locusts

Racial profiling is acceptable when it's blacks but when it's whites, there's an uproar.

I've gone deaf listening to the whinging from farangs (they're the ones buying and using the drugs) when they're pulled out of a taxi and searched or asked to piss into a cup at checkpoints or down the station.

Seems the Thais aren't the only fond of double standards in this country

What I find most annoying is when those guys approach and offer women to me.  I mean, does a bloke really need the help of a random African man to find a lady in Bkk?

No different to the thai guys throwing a glossy brochure in you face "happy hour massage"
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JLCrab said:

I don't know -- but you don't say why it is that you've never seen in the news in your 10 years an arrest of an African or non-Thai Asian pedophile. Is it because you think that they don't exist or just that they don't exist in Thailand?

As I said to another poster yesterday, it's one of two reasons:

1. They're better at avoiding detection than their farang counterparts or...

2. They simply don't commit those crimes in Thailand.

I suspect number 2. is the most plausible

20 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

As I said to another poster yesterday, it's one of two reasons:

1. They're better at avoiding detection than their farang counterparts or...

2. They simply don't commit those crimes in Thailand.

I suspect number 2. is the most plausible

Yes -- and as I said, they just stay home and do them. If you're a Nigerian, why come to Thailand when you've got Boko Haram?

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

And I said they maybe are not doing their misdeeds here because they can do it in their homelands with a much better chance of getting away with it.

It may also be that young Thais are mistakenly more trusting of farang than the class you described. 

Edited by JLCrab

On 10/16/2017 at 10:27 AM, colinneil said:

One of those arrested was charged with deceiving Thai women in a romance scam:cheesy:

Surely that is a joke? deceiving in a romance scam, not only done by Thai women, but also to them, priceless.

It's easy to spot the (still) bitter ones isn't it?

Off topic trolling posts about pedophiles have been removed as well as the replies. The topic is about illegal migrants arrested for overstaying their visas, drug trafficking, money laundering and involvement in human and drugs trafficking and romance scams. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/16/2017 at 10:27 AM, colinneil said:

Deceiving anyone in romance scams is a job reserved for Thai people, according to the '1,000 Thailand Scams' codex. :smile:

• 2 months later...