Foreign man filmed taking a pee in the MIDDLE of Bangkok expressway

webfact

Foreign man filmed taking a pee in the MIDDLE of Bangkok expressway

bkk1.jpg

video screenshot

This is the moment a foreign tourist was filmed urinating in the middle of a Bangkok expressway.

The man was filmed seemingly without a care in the world by gobsmacked onlookers who couldn’t quite believe what they were seeing.

The man had been traveling in a Bangkok taxi and appears to have got out of the vehicle while it was waiting in traffic.

The incident is believed to have taken place on Sunday 15 October and was uploaded by Facebook user Somruethai Chenchai.

The identity of the man remains unknown. It is also unknown if police are aware of the incident.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-16

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, seajae said:

funny, I see thai men doing it often and no one bitches let alone takes pics, maybe they are simply jealous of the size seeing thai men are supposed to have smaller ones than westerners

Right!

But this is a farang.

As farang bashing seems to spread, expect more..

What a dick-head, tosser, wancar, these are the types of tourists that Thailand can do without, needs the car door to hold him up, if I was the cabbie, I would have left him there, fare or no fare.

Edited by 4MyEgo

Well, you don't know how badly he had to go and also they were stuck in traffic in the middle of the road. So he's supposed to leave his taxi holding his possessions and walk to the side of the road? Seems risky. Obviously, society needs some social norms and he broke them, but this isn't exactly the crime of the century. 

I see Thai men doing it every day on our soi.
Never thought to stop and take a photo

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I doubt you see Thai men peeing in public and displaying their penis, like this idiot is doing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I will have to see if my wife can find the video that was on Line News the other night when a pick up with about 6 men in the back was being recorded on a dashcam when one of the men stood up and dropped his pants and hung his arse over the tailgate and had a crap and when it hit the road it splattered on the windscreen of the car with the dashcam

They really dispise farangs more and more on a daily basis....

one could understand on seeing the attitude of some in the kingdom....

but the sad part is that due to to bunch of farang jerks or crooks, the entire expat communities get to pay the check.....