Arctic sea ice may be declining faster than expected: study

webfact

43 minutes ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Good Point!

Maybe the Governments can come out with some "Excess Gas Tax" for something like that. You might be allowed to Deduct on average 2 of these a day, or more if you can produce Medical Receipts. After that there is a Flat Tax.

Might no be a great deal for the people who make cabbage, sour kraut, or hot beans, but a small sacrifice for the betterment of the environment.

I'm a veggie and drink beer.  I afraid I would have to pay extra for more farting.  Usually  they don't smell bad though.  maybe that could be factored in for a lower tax bracket... 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, joeyg said:

I'm a veggie and drink beer.  I afraid I would have to pay extra for more farting.  Usually  they don't smell bad though.  maybe that could be factored in for a lower tax bracket... 

Yeah! I forgot about Beer! Looks like we need to add a new tax on Beer also.

However I do think that this should all be a Flat Tax, like the VAT, and not based on Taxable Income. As in this case all are equal here.

You might want to add a Triple Tax if you let one go on a Bus or Airplane. Maybe Double Tax if in the office outside of the WC. But other than that they should all be the same.

2 hours ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Yeah! I forgot about Beer! Looks like we need to add a new tax on Beer also.

However I do think that this should all be a Flat Tax, like the VAT, and not based on Taxable Income. As in this case all are equal here.

You might want to add a Triple Tax if you let one go on a Bus or Airplane. Maybe Double Tax if in the office outside of the WC. But other than that they should all be the same.

Shouldn't smell be a factor in for determining tax bracket?