My wife is with me for the money.

Been there done that

53 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I don'r care what race or nationality they are, over 40 and I'm not interested in banging them.

It isn't as if the older women charge less, often they expect more than a 20 year old university student.

I am of the same opinion. My complaint is the comparison of race with ageing. 

I have no problem with the question , who likes to bonk women over 40 and I'm 75 with a 40 year old wife, does she want me for my money. 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, greenchair said:

I am of the same opinion. My complaint is the comparison of race with ageing. 

I have no problem with the question , who likes to bonk women over 40 and I'm 75 with a 40 year old wife, does she want me for my money. 

You should see my Thai  MiL (my age), I'd rather shag my former English wife (also my age)

Can't say I've ever thought one race ages better than another, seems fairly random to me.

But a Thai 20 year old is far more available than an English 20 year old for me at 60+ .... and that's all that really matters.

I'm not one  to slag off white women, or English country houses for that matter, I'm not Paul McCartney, I can't afford either, but I'd probably buy  both if I had the money.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

2 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

But a Thai 20 year old is far more available than an English 20 year old for me at 60+ .... and that's all that really matters.

Why do I have to read things like this ?

Surely things like 60 + year old guys stating he buys 20 year old prostitutes belongs on a different forum ?

Why do I have to read things like this ?
Surely things like 60 + year old guys stating he buys 20 year old prostitutes belongs on a different forum ?

You really don't have to read it, if it concerns you that much. Perhaps you're new to the Forum and Thailand?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

You really don't have to read it, if it concerns you that much. Perhaps you're new to the Forum and Thailand?

As Mr. sanemax can't seem to control his 'ignore' list, I've added him to mine.

36 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

What do you suggest that I do ?

How can you decide not to read something until you have read it ?

I am having a coffee first thing in the morning and I really can do without reading about  old guys talking about their sex lives and how young their prostitutes are .

There are plenty of sex related sites about to discuss such things 

What do you suggest that I do ?
How can you decide not to read something until you have read it ?
I am having a coffee first thing in the morning and I really can do without reading about  old guys talking about their sex lives and how young their prostitutes are .
    There are plenty of sex related sites about to discuss such things 

I don't he mentioned prostitution. You'll find quite a few members support much younger wives and girlfriends. It really shouldn't offend or upset you.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

12 hours ago, kenk24 said:

Ends well? 50% of marriages end in divorce, the other 50% have to stay with the same lady forever... and I don't envy my bachelor friends either... 

To Ken's point.  It's 50/50.  I have been a bachelor and married. Both have pros and cons but in the end I prefer to be in a monogamous relationship. But my relationship requirments changed as I got older. Younger bachelor life was fine.  Multiple girls going at a time.  One got serious I'd walk.  Now older my needs are different.  I require a partner, balance, trust, no games etc.

I just don't have the patience to date or rent.  It's just too much work.  

Her being with you for money is not always a bad thing. A large difference in age is not always a bad thing. Go back in time and you will see it was normal until recently when the feminists started a war against it, and men gave into it. Every relationship has a reason they are together, or they wouldn't be together. Love can be part of it no matter the age difference.

She wants something from you, you want something from her. What is the problem? If it works, it works. I know a few young Thai women married to older farang and they are very much in love and happy. Good for them!

Edited by scoutman360

13 hours ago, Lammbock said:

Of course it's about the money and the gifts, the travels, the nice condo maybe a car and so on.

Pu**y is never for free. In the end everybody pays up.

i think your slightly off course a bit, i think money helps a lot all round sure but if one has all these assets but is grumpy smelly ugly bad tempered im sure the girl would rather be with a man who has a lot less money but is good looking good tempered clean and pride in his appearance i dont mean broke. also once youve been with a lady a few years im sure the man is not there for her pussy either after a few years we all know the same pussy becomes very boring.

48 minutes ago, catman20 said:

once youve been with a lady a few years im sure the man is not there for her pussy either after a few years we all know the same pussy becomes very boring.

After 8 years not bored with beer Leo or my wife. Although sometimes I will have a Tiger on the side. 

Edited by MaeJoMTB

On 10/31/2017 at 1:53 AM, swissie said:

A Male Farang at 65 looks old.

A Female Farang at 65 looks VERY old.

A Female Thai at 65 looks not so old.

A Female Thai at 45 looks far better than a Male Farang at 65.

At this point, money comes into play. All said.

If that's not an honest answer, then I don't know what is.
Cheers.

As honest as you can make it!

19 hours ago, catman20 said:

i think your slightly off course a bit, i think money helps a lot all round sure but if one has all these assets but is grumpy smelly ugly bad tempered im sure the girl would rather be with a man who has a lot less money but is good looking good tempered clean and pride in his appearance i dont mean broke. also once youve been with a lady a few years im sure the man is not there for her pussy either after a few years we all know the same pussy becomes very boring.

"but is grumpy smelly ugly bad tempered im sure the girl would rather be with a man who has a lot less money "

Yeah, right, though she might very well take up with the poorer but better looking one on the side...

5 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

"but is grumpy smelly ugly bad tempered im sure the girl would rather be with a man who has a lot less money "

Yeah, right, though she might very well take up with the poorer but better looking one on the side...

I will ask question? who trusts there Thai wives? Does anybody here think there wife has a Thai guy on the side? And last question is What makes you think she has Any signs? I think my wife is faithful but sometimes you wonder after reading all this

17 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

I will ask question? who trusts there Thai wives? Does anybody here think there wife has a Thai guy on the side? 

Mine has a couple of Thai guys on  the side, but I  also have gfs on the side.

Only a fool trusts his wife, women can't be trusted (IMHO).

You just need to let them know well in advance your country requires DNA tests for your children.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

3 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Mine has a couple of Thai guys on  the side, but I  also have gfs on the side.

Only a fool trusts his wife, women can't be trusted (IMHO).

You just need to let them know well in advance your country requires DNA tests for your children.

How old is your wife

I'm sure it plays a part. We're close in age though and I've taken good care of myself physically. Honestly I think she would be more comfortable if I stopped working out and let myself go. 

Would she stay with me if I stopped earning and instead mooched off of her? Probably not for too long. She could just as easily get Somchai to fill that part and he knows how to sweet talk her juuuuuuust right. ;)

On 10/31/2017 at 7:53 AM, NickJ said:

Hard to figure most women out. I do know that I have a hard time trusting any of them. Even my current one. I have been with her four years now and never a money issue. I'm back in the US for awhile banking big money. Here five or so months so far. Planning on being there soon for six weeks and she doesn't want me to bring her much at all. Maybe she sees the big picture. The long con. Maybe she is really a good choice. I just have twenty five years of living there full time under my belt and have become very pessimistic towards them.

I think is sometimes easier to know the Thai lady..they often will display same thinking and many times will actually admit they have other intentions and idea.

To be very pessimistic towards them, as you say, this is the perfect defense to keep in mind.

I really laugh when these guys wants to fool themself with this "mine is different" BS.

Ok if things are going good at the startup  but how many times do you see that guy who say "she different" and good girl and all that?? 

Only later find out she is actually no good and a real xxxxx

house gone, car lost, all kind of silly baht been thrown at them and given to family. 

ALL wasted.

Valuable Money..YOUR hard earn money that you could use for your retirement..wasted

But still they cannot be told.

This same guy will be fleeced by one and will be off and looking for another who will most probably have the exactly same idea.

8 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

I think is sometimes easier to know the Thai lady..they often will display same thinking and many times will actually admit they have other intentions and idea.

To be very pessimistic towards them, as you say, this is the perfect defense to keep in mind.

I really laugh when these guys wants to fool themself with this "mine is different" BS.

Ok if things are going good at the startup  but how many times do you see that guy who say "she different" and good girl and all that?? 

Only later find out she is actually no good and a real xxxxx

house gone, car lost, all kind of silly baht been thrown at them and given to family. 

ALL wasted.

Valuable Money..YOUR hard earn money that you could use for your retirement..wasted

But still they cannot be told.

This same guy will be fleeced by one and will be off and looking for another who will most probably have the exactly same idea.

Oh more of the usual b0llocks, do you failures never give up....or did you even marry a Thai lady?

Christ is it so hard for some people to move on if a relationship doesn't work. I've news for the doubters, relationships all over the world are failing every day, and each day somebody gets over it and moves on....it's life

Please go spend your time warning people to take care crossing the road......it is much more dangerous than a Thai woman.......unless you are incapable of making a Thai woman feel secure and loved of course :smile:

2 hours ago, 473geo said:

Oh more of the usual b0llocks, do you failures never give up....or did you even marry a Thai lady?

Christ is it so hard for some people to move on if a relationship doesn't work. I've news for the doubters, relationships all over the world are failing every day, and each day somebody gets over it and moves on....it's life

Please go spend your time warning people to take care crossing the road......it is much more dangerous than a Thai woman.......unless you are incapable of making a Thai woman feel secure and loved of course :smile:

I never married..thats why i still got the shirt stuck on my back!

Maybe a better chance if you find one closer to your age, but many on here clearly expect to be 70+ and get a girl 20-30, and then think its true love and she different.555

As many here will tell you, Thais dont find much value in this true love

They like to say "cannot eat love" wich tells it all!

But good luck with this flowerpot ideas of  romance and true love with Thai lady.

Many guys think this and are in a dream and surely makes the fleecing processes a lot easier.555

1 hour ago, tingtongtourist said:

I never married..thats why i still got the shirt stuck on my back!

Maybe a better chance if you find one closer to your age, but many on here clearly expect to be 70+ and get a girl 20-30, and then think its true love and she different.555

As many here will tell you, Thais dont find much value in this true love

They like to say "cannot eat love" wich tells it all!

But good luck with this flowerpot ideas of  romance and true love with Thai lady.

Many guys think this and are in a dream and surely makes the fleecing processes a lot easier.555

To be honest i dont believe in older around 70+ having these younger girls 30+ It never works out I am 60 and have a Thai lady 52  I feel safe with her because really Thai ladies at 52  are not going out hunting for guys Threat them good and they will look after you I am lucky because mine actually owns a business and does need money Every now and then she will  put 5000 in my wallet I hardly touch my money Any of you so called gentlemen have there wife put money in your wallets or do they just keep taking it out? Never in my mind would i consider a younger lady around 20 or 30  They are just there for the money not you So happy days guys Sometimes put your farang pride away and if you are older consider looking at a lady closer to your age You might be surprised