Prince Harry's Fiancée Meghan Markle Is Related To William Shakespeare And Winston Churchill

webfact

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is probably related to me somewhere down the line but I am not expecting a wedding invitation any time soon.  Just another pathetic attempt of the media to fill newspapers and guess what!  The public lap it up.

Harry is in the fortunate position of not being next in line and so can do pretty much as he wants to, which whom he wants to.  His dad has a cupboard full of skeletons so isn't going to comment negatively.  Kate will be pleased because she won't have Harry hanging around her and William ever time they go out (:smile:). 

Edited by dunroaming

So... Unlikely as may be... If somehow Harry becomes king, does that mean an American queen? 555,    Hey what do I know, We currently have a communist first lady living in our White House!  Sorry 'bout ruffling the feathers there!   Cheers!

African Queen

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

She would no more get the title Queen anymore than the Duke of Edinburgh would get the title King.  Many years ago there was an American called Wallace Simpson who caused a bit of controversy  when she latched on to our King.  These days there wouldn't be any such controversy.  American, African or from Mars we will welcome anyone irrespective of their origins or ethnicity.  Of course there will be a handful of bigoted racists out there but every country has those and mainly just ignore them.

35 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

She would no more get the title Queen anymore than the Duke of Edinburgh would get the title King.  Many years ago there was an American called Wallace Simpson who caused a bit of controversy  when she latched on to our King.  These days there wouldn't be any such controversy.  American, African or from Mars we will welcome anyone irrespective of their origins or ethnicity.  Of course there will be a handful of bigoted racists out there but every country has those and mainly just ignore them.

Not sure about racist, but a woman who's been riding the Hollywood cock carousel for 20 years ....... not suitable (for anything).

France and Russia knew how to deal with their privileged parasites.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

48 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

What about your two black Queens Charlotte and Philippa?

6 hours ago, pattayadon said:

Thanks Jing.... I threw some sarcastic jibberish in there and you replied some good stuff.  Bloody IRS!

Harry's finances will not become open or subject to IRS.  At the least they will file under the married filing separately category wherein each partner's income is taxed separately.  Doubt that she will get a job once in England and any residuals from her career will be taxed separately.  How do you people come up with such nonsense?

14 hours ago, pattayadon said:

So... Unlikely as may be... If somehow Harry becomes king, does that mean an American queen? 555,    Hey what do I know, We currently have a communist first lady living in our White House!  Sorry 'bout ruffling the feathers there!   Cheers!

Well the next Queen of Denmark is an Aussie Sheila from Tassie. 

18 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

We all came from a species that evolved into apes and humans, but it's a long stretch to say we could trace our relationship to any specific ape this far down the line.

Come to it, every biological lifeform on the planet probably evolved from the first simple single celled organism capable of reproduction.

18 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Maybe you were, but God created me in his image.

Given God's unfortunate record, I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

18 hours ago, pattayadon said:

Harry is 5th in line, so highly unlikely, and I won't be surprised if she can't take the BS media storm and does a "Fergie".

Regardless, I wouldn't be holding my breath.

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Our Royal Family are not big fans of tax paying. In fact, they are not keen on paying much for themselves. I think that Ms. Markle need not concern herself about such distasteful issues now that she is destined to ascend above the hoi polloi. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Harry is 5th in line, so highly unlikely, and I won't be surprised if she can't take the BS media storm and does a "Fergie".

Regardless, I wouldn't be holding my breath.

Just in case a whole series of unfortunate calamities were to strike our much beloved and  hugely respected royal family, the British Press are already examining the key issues to make sure that there will always be a Windsor with an offshore bank account:

What religion is Meghan Markle? THIS is why Prince Harry’s fiancee has to be baptised

MEGHAN MARKLE became engaged to Prince Harry on Monday. On Tuesday the royals revealed Meghan and Prince Harry will marry at Windsor Castle, and Meghan Markle will be baptised. What religion is Meghan now? Is she Jewish or Catholic?

Edited by RuamRudy

4 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

Just in case a whole series of unfortunate calamities were to strike our much beloved and  hugely respected royal family, the British Press are already examining the key issues to make sure that there will always be a Windsor with an offshore bank account:

What religion is Meghan Markle? THIS is why Prince Harry’s fiancee has to be baptised

MEGHAN MARKLE became engaged to Prince Harry on Monday. On Tuesday the royals revealed Meghan and Prince Harry will marry at Windsor Castle, and Meghan Markle will be baptised. What religion is Meghan now? Is she Jewish or Catholic?

None of above she is Protestant who happened to attend a catholic school

30 minutes ago, Lokie said:

None of above she is Protestant who happened to attend a catholic school

This is the 21st century - why is it something that even crosses the mind of anyone at all?

Edited by RuamRudy

45 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

This is the 21st century - why is it something that even crosses the mind of anyone at all?

Maybe because religious hatred is prevalent resulting in blood on the streets, do you follow current affairs?

22 minutes ago, Goldieinkathu said:

She'll never be Princess Meghan. Harry will be made a duke of somewhere or other and she'll be a duchess or a countess. Under British protocol she lacks "royal blood" :wink:

I hear differently. She'll be princess with a lower case p. 

Americans won't care though so don't even try to tell us she ain't a bleedin' PRINCESS!

Edited by Jingthing