1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Let me say what an honour it is to have been nominated for POTY, i am humbled.

Reading some of the posts in this thread make me want to weep.

Never in my life have i read so much nonsense.:cheesy:

Keep it up folks, it helps me forget my problems, i have not stopped laughing for days.

Whatever jingthings on must be powerful stuff, as he has not stopped rambling( put more soda in next time)

Sorry must go got my acceptance speech to write...... Ohh sorry now i am rambling, it must be catching.:cheesy:

Come on folks,vote for poor old me, please make me happy.

I wasn't at all surprised to see you nominated. The only two surprises I have seen is that I got nominated too and that you aren't winning it by a country mile. I have already voted for you, so all that is left is for me to say Good Luck, and I hope the fence sitters out there aren't blinded by the ramblings of some addled and delusional posters, and put you on top, where you to my mind should rightfully be. Vote Colin people.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

I wasn't at all surprised to see you nominated. The only two surprises I have seen is that I got nominated too and that you aren't winning it by a country mile. I have already voted for you, so all that is left is for me to say Good Luck, and I hope the fence sitters out there aren't blinded by the ramblings of some addled and delusional posters, and put you on top, where you to my mind should rightfully be. Vote Colin people.

Addled, Addled....HuH...Hang on, just must google that...Back in a mo...eyes.gif.b05992f51e66d75d9211d88e88359b09.gif

Again, when is the DEADLINE?

Also, shouldn't there be a FINAL POLL between the TWO front runners?

Otherwise, it's just a matter of splitting the opposition.

Is the current "leader" hot rod man enough to support testing his REAL support in a MANO a MANO?!?

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Again, when is the DEADLINE?

Also, shouldn't there be a FINAL POLL between the TWO front runners?

Otherwise, it's just a matter of splitting the opposition.

Is the current "leader" hot rod man enough to support testing his REAL support in a MANO a MANO?!?

Hmmm, now got to gloogle Mano.....sad-face.gif.d6f8b09557ea964b52dd36b4669fc720.gif

10 minutes ago, taotoo said:

I voted for Dave2 in the first round, but my vote didn't count and now I don't get to recast it. So this poll is about as valid as a Catalonian referendum.

I think it is the software they are using which doesn't allow for changing and resubmitting on a setup poll.

But  yeah, valid point as it was said that Dave2 received a lot of the votes in the earlier stages before he was withdrawn. Takes a lot of potential votes out of the main pool if that is the case.

6 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Voted for Jag as I have not seen them on this thread to date. 

Craig is shrouded with scandal

Transam may post clips of him singing if he wins. Be warned.

Yes but Trans has stated if he wins he will help to find a cure for all deseases in the world.

17 minutes ago, chrisinth said:

I think it is the software they are using which doesn't allow for changing and resubmitting on a setup poll.

But  yeah, valid point as it was said that Dave2 received a lot of the votes in the earlier stages before he was withdrawn. Takes a lot of potential votes out of the main pool if that is the case.

More than the "winner" is likely to get.

36 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Craig is shrouded with scandal

Scandal?

Schmandal.

Pure Fake Nose! real_men_schmear_postcard-p239951549107998962baanr_400.jpg.65d29a4665ea7582ec4d76d8c61d8aee.jpg

People, rise up and don't fall for this vicious SCHMEAR campaign against the most honorable choice -- Craigt3365

Edited by Jingthing

To clear the air....Craig, Colinneil and myself have known each other here for many years..The three of us am sure would sit around a table and chat...Win or lose we would all have a smile because you lot like what WE do on TVF......We rock...:stoner:

2 minutes ago, transam said:

To clear the air....Craig, Colinneil and myself have known each other here for many years..The three of us am sure would sit around a table and chat...Win or lose we would all have a smile because you lot like what WE do on TVF......We rock...:stoner:

But just about every year, at least one of the top 5 candidates goes off the rails under the pressure of the last few days.  (Or maybe under the influence of too many Changs, who knows?) 

I'd hate to vote for someone now, only to find that my guy is the one who later gets sideways.  Especially now that votes can't be changed...

20 hours ago, khunken said:

Just like Smutcakes and Baboon, I fell foul of Craig's successful attempts to get my post deleted just because he didn't agree with it. Troll was another of his underhand ways of getting rid of those who disagreed. Not a fit poster for POTY.

BTW I voted for Baboon.

thats one of his dirty tricks

1 minute ago, impulse said:

But just about every year, at least one of the top 5 candidates goes off the rails under the pressure of the last few days.  (Or maybe under the influence of too many Changs, who knows?) 

I'd hate to vote for someone now, only to find that my guy is the one who later gets sideways.  Especially now that votes can't be changed...

This year there is no changing of votes, no infiltration of oddball newbies to stain members with crap.....This year l can enjoy reading with a Chang...great.gif.1a33af1d5bd50c02145ece84299aee4a.gif

1 hour ago, darksidedog said:

Todays 'Kiss of Death POTY endorsement' post brought to you by...

15 minutes ago, transam said:

Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin at Yalta, dividing the spoils of war. Don't allow the plunder to happen, ladies and gentlemen...

5 minutes ago, transam said:

This year there is no changing of votes, no infiltration of oddball newbies to stain members with crap.....This year l can enjoy reading with a Chang...great.gif.1a33af1d5bd50c02145ece84299aee4a.gif

Just to clear the air. You are not referring to "odd ball newbies" especially those joining before December 6 th as "deplorables" are you????? That could kick you in the butt ask Hills.  ?

19 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

so what exactly happened here. The gut was rocking a mod account and a user account and got caught by users and it got too blatant so the powers that be sacked him in order to preserve the integrity of others who do the same but much more covertly?

So then Craig has committed the crime and done the time?

In my book that makes him a worthy contender for POTY.

After all we have politicians, non of whom are squeaky clean, who are elected to run mere countries.

The TVF needs a POTY who us well-versed in the ways of the forums. 

Come on fella, get back in the campaign, follow Colin's example. Sure, there will be stick to be had but you've got good support on here it seems.

1 hour ago, chrisinth said:

Is that the polite way of saying that the powerful Chiang Mai vote is sulking?

16 minutes ago, impulse said:

Yeah... old tutsiwarrior was suspended for a spell after the POTY champagne bubbles all got a bit too much for him.

11 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Just to clear the air. You are not referring to "odd ball newbies" especially those joining before December 6 th as "deplorables" are you????? That could kick you in the butt ask Hills.  ?

Nooooooo, all members are welcome as l am sure you will agree..But l referred to oddballs, , just that, who joined after the 6th and will have their noses well down the glass if they were naughty boys...Naughty boys making plans before the 6th, well, see what happens..:stoner:

For those of you who haven't voted yet and need an update, as of 10am today 100 votes had been cast.

At 4pm local time 109 votes are in, meaning a massive tally of 9 votes in the last 6 hours, or a weighted average of 1.5 vph (votes per hour).

....well, come on, someone's got to do the Jon Snow bit, now where's that swing-o-meter (with apologies to our American cousins who won't have a Scooby Doo what that means).

52 minutes ago, transam said:

Are you sure.....?

Bit like that big gray animal with big ears and tusks.It's irrelevant.

But I know that when you "win" you will man up and hand over the accolades to the guy who would be POTY but for Trump like manipulation.  1509417.GIF