A Bar Girl Versus a Date – Is it really clear the best option?

Inspire

The really small ones have never done it for me. Too fragile and thin, and also always concerning as to whether or not they can actually take a 'you know what'.  

I like them short in height, but much prefer ones nearer 50kg than 40kg. Not overweight, just with more to them is my preference. A Thai bird with decent sized knockers is also a BIG turn on. 

35 minutes ago, BobbyL said:

The really small ones have never done it for me. Too fragile and thin, and also always concerning as to whether or not they can actually take a 'you know what'.  

I like them short in height, but much prefer ones nearer 50kg than 40kg. Not overweight, just with more to them is my preference. A Thai bird with decent sized knockers is also a BIG turn on. 

It's always interesting that some guys say in public that they are so concerned about the small girls because, you know, they might get hurt with this BIG thing in them.

But I can't remember any girl ever complaining that they don't want to go with Peter or Paul because he is so BIG...

23 hours ago, sanemax said:

Lets not pretend , many guys like this build because the girls look like they are 12 years old

If that is correct i find it very sad but i am not as convinced as you that is the reason. I certainly agree that most guys do seem to prefer younger women though. I am never sure why that is the case either there are some lovely  personality and shape 40 plus Thai ladies.

1 minute ago, Gruff said:

If that is correct i find it very sad but i am not as convinced as you that is the reason. I certainly agree that most guys do seem to prefer younger women though. I am never sure why that is the case either there are some lovely  personality and shape 40 plus Thai ladies.

I think he was just trying to be rude and offensive, accusing a large section of our membership of closet paedophilia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

I am sure there are nice and lovely older ladies 40 plus. But I am also sure there are many "older" ladies with lots of emotional baggage and maybe children to support and maybe years of experience how to get the most money out of guys. One way to avoid all that baggage is to go out with younger (more) innocent women who don't have all that baggage.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am sure there are nice and lovely older ladies 40 plus. But I am also sure there are many "older" ladies with lots of emotional baggage and maybe children to support and maybe years of experience how to get the most money out of guys. One way to avoid all that baggage is to go out with younger (more) innocent women who don't have all that baggage.

Good point.  Yes, there is that emotional baggage with older women.  And the cynicism.  And the "been there, done that" sort of attitude with a great many things.  But I also find this to be the case with women who aren't that old, but have been with many, many men.  That's why I don't get guys who actually prefer to be with women who've been with a couple of hundred different men.  That's just....strange.

13 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Good point.  Yes, there is that emotional baggage with older women.  And the cynicism.  And the "been there, done that" sort of attitude with a great many things.  But I also find this to be the case with women who aren't that old, but have been with many, many men.  That's why I don't get guys who actually prefer to be with women who've been with a couple of hundred different men.  That's just....strange.

You are forgetting menopause, some time after 45 it will start, and is generally unbearable for men around them. Women in their 40s can be a ticking bomb.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I guess it depends on what men want. If they look for sex with an experienced woman and/or one who did it all and does it all then I guess it makes sense to look for one with a lot of experience. Personally I like the (relative) innocent girls who are willing to learn...

• 4 months later...

Just some general thoughts on this fascinating topic:

I consider most sex workers in Thailand, to be far, far more honest than the average American woman. At least here, a man knows where he stands, if he wants sex with a woman. In a minute, you can determine exactly what it will require financially, and what you will get in return. In the US, it can take multiple dates, and countless dinners and gifts, to get to the precious zone. There is no set price. There is no knowing what it is going to take. Many of the women I have dated, have been with hundreds of men, in a similar way as many of the massage girls here. And those men have paid dearly. The only difference was that the price was not stated up front. 

I personally have known women who earn a million baht a year. I have known women who have had six boyfriends, who sent them a total of 100,000 baht per month. I also know a gal who worked in Singapore at a brothel. She was stunning. She earned 3 million baht cash, all clear, in 16 months. Took it all home. Build a gorgeous house, started a business, and is totally independent financially. To this day. That was several years ago. All good. Do not know how she relates to men at this point. And I doubt she will ever be capable of a healthy relationship, after 3,000 men or more, in my estimation. But, she did establish herself. I give her credit for that.

There is no doubt that the industry here is vast, and accounts for a significant amount of the GDP. I think that figure of 2% is pure nonsense. It is far higher. The authorities seem to be determined to slowly rid the country of the industry, to make way for the massive growth of Chinese tourism. If you have any doubts about that, just visit Samui or Phuket. They are pale shadows of their former selves, in terms of the industry, and available choices. It is just another in an incessant chain of bad decisions being made by this horrific and grossly incompetent administration. 

Unless, and until the young women are given better alternatives, the industry will continue. When a person decides to devote four years of their life, and a substantial sum of money, to attending a university, and then graduates, and is able to earn only 5,000 to 10,000 baht more than the one with no education at all, there is something wrong with the system. 

It is my contention that it depends on a few factors. The first and most important factor is how many? How many men has she been with? If she is relatively new, and has only gotten with between 20-200 men, more than likely she is still sane, and could possess a good heart. If she has gotten with over 200, the chances decrease. If over 500, harder for her to relate to men as decent human beings. Once you get to the "around the world level", where she has been with over 1,000 men, all bets are off. The heart hardens, and more than likely she is bitter for life. I am sure there are exceptions. But, the risk in getting involved with a highly experienced bar girl, or massage girl, is great.

With the exception of the men who are clever enough to hire a private detective to look into her background, and pay some real money to do it right, there is no way to know. They all have stories. And most of the stories are ones that they know we want to hear. So many times I have heard friends say,  "Oh no, she is new. She has only been working at the bar two weeks. I was her first customer. She worked in a factory before that. I could tell how innocent she was'. Yeah right!

For the men out there who are trying to find their way, in this rather complicated arena, always remember one thing. Take your time. If it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are issues, they are going to reveal themselves over time. 2 years minimum, before you commit large sums of cash, or commit to marriage. And that is two years, full time! Be like Bond. Do as Bond would do. Be a man. Man up. Now is the time to show who you are. 

And lastly, the one about getting along with the parents is a good one. Often, that is a sign of an emotionally healthy woman. When I used to date, the two questions I would ask were-

1. How is your relationship with your mom and dad? How about your siblings?

2. What is the most money you have ever spent on a handbag? Wow. Was that ever a revealing question. The answers were all over the map, but inevitably demonstrated alot about her character. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Once a bgirl always a bgirl have fun bang their brains out leave cash.. have fun with them and don’t marry them.. 

or marry them and leave the story on Thaivisa 

• Like 1

On 2/5/2018 at 12:26 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

It's always interesting that some guys say in public that they are so concerned about the small girls because, you know, they might get hurt with this BIG thing in them.

But I can't remember any girl ever complaining that they don't want to go with Peter or Paul because he is so BIG...

Most often Peter & Paul are not that big, as much as they like others to think they are.

On 6/7/2018 at 1:08 PM, spidermike007 said:

With the exception of the men who are clever enough to hire a private detective to look into her background, and pay some real money to do it right, there is no way to know.

Only 'date' 20-year-olds, they haven't had the time to do many foreigners.

Their village milage may vary though.

19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Only 'date' 20-year-olds, they haven't had the time to do many foreigners.

Their village milage may vary though.

Not sure about here, but in the US now, it is increasingly common for girls to start "getting busy" at 13 years old. I have been told by a friend of mine, who has a young daughter, that her daughter became an absolute pariah in the 7th grade, because she was the only one in the entire school, who refused to go down on her male classmates. This is a true story, one that some will have a hard time believing. I saw her distress first hand, as she is a close friend, and I knew her daughter since she was born. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Not sure about here, but in the US now, it is increasingly common for girls to start "getting busy" at 13 years old. I have been told by a friend of mine, who has a young daughter, that her daughter became an absolute pariah in the 7th grade, because she was the only one in the entire school, who refused to go down on her male classmates.

I do feel that's quite an inappropriate thing to post , I dont want to read about things like that and its rather an unhealthy topic .

I would prefer not to read about the sex life of your friends 13 year old daughter!!!!!!!

• Confused 2

50 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I do feel that's quite an inappropriate thing to post , I dont want to read about things like that and its rather an unhealthy topic .

I would prefer not to read about the sex life of your friends 13 year old daughter!!!!!!!

I would think most people would prefer not to read about something like this. It is not meant to be a "feel good" topic. It is a national and perhaps international tragedy. An unmooring of society. An issue that goes to the very root of our foundations. But, it is a truth. And as much as we would sometimes like to bury our heads in the sand, that changes the reality not one iota. It is happening. As we speak. 13 year olds are having sex! Like it or not. 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I would think most people would prefer not to read about something like this. It is not meant to be a "feel good" topic. It is a national and perhaps international tragedy. An unmooring of society. An issue that goes to the very root of our foundations. But, it is a truth. And as much as we would sometimes like to bury our heads in the sand, that changes the reality not one iota. It is happening. As we speak. 13 year olds are having sex! Like it or not. 

Seems like its a subject that you find interesting .

Hope you find some like minded people to talk to about it .

Anyway , no more from me , dont want to talk about your 13 year old friends daughter sex life .

Are you typing one handed ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Anyway , no more from me , dont want to talk about your 13 year old friends daughter sex life .

Sorry to disturb your assumptions, but I am not into kids. I prefer an adult. The reply was in response to the comment about village mileage. In regard to that, I still feel my reply was relevant, and the topic is an important one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Spidermike007's comment made a lot of sense. He describes reality. 13 year old girls having sex is reality like murder and rape and lots of other bad things. Pretending it doesn't exist doesn't make it go away.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Spidermike007's comment made a lot of sense. He describes reality. 13 year old girls having sex is reality like murder and rape and lots of other bad things. Pretending it doesn't exist doesn't make it go away.

I am not pretending it doesnt exist  , I just get tired of reading about underage sex on TV .

Theres usually at least one or two or more threads going about pedos and underage sex and sex with 18 year olds , sexy uni girls.

Fair enough , I shouldnt come into these threads .

I just dont think that its healthy .

Anyway , thats just me , do continue your discussion about 13 year old girls haveing sex , a whole classroom.......................Im gone

MAybe it is. You have a wife, are married, have kids and think everything is going ok. But then after 10 years, just out of the blue, she wants divorce !

Then just like that, she lost her heart and all feelings. SO whats new?

The bar girl, she knows youll be gone after short or longtime, however she has feelings, no matter what and sometimes they are good and sometimes they are bad.

ALso lots depends on YOUR behaviours. They could have kids and want a good life for them, they ll sacrifice themselves ! 

You ever spoke REALLY to them once?  THey meet all kinds of guys from all levels, so sometimes they will think "<deleted> you" , just another bastard, but ill need the money.

As i said, lots depend on you and your ways of treating her. 

2 minutes ago, jackspade said:

Your obsession with disliking reading about underage girls on TV and on internet forums is slightly unsettling.

There are forums dedicated to that subject , if thats what posters are interested in.

There are pedos in Thailand and there must be some posting here on TV and I wouldnt want to spend all day talking with pedos about underage sex .(Not suggesting that all the people who like to talk about underage sex are pedos, BTW)

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

There are forums dedicated to that subject , if thats what posters are interested in.

There are pedos in Thailand and there must be some posting here on TV and I wouldnt want to spend all day talking with pedos about underage sex .(Not suggesting that all the people who like to talk about underage sex are pedos, BTW)

Surely, and most unfortunately, you are probably correct. But there is nothing we can do about that as participants in an online internet forum. And there are a hundred more topics here of a variety of different subjects, of which you are free to participate in any, rather than baselessly and subtly accuse others of villainous motives. Besides: as spidermike007 said, just because something is uncomfortable doesn't mean it should be swept under the rug or ignored out of fear. In fact, in my opinion it should be talked about more. I could name a host of other subjects that would surely aggravate you, but which I think more people should be discussing rather than ignoring.

Edited by jackspade
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jackspade said:

Surely, and most unfortunately, you are probably correct. But there is nothing we can do about that as participants in an online internet forum. And there are a hundred more topics here of a variety of different subjects, of which you are free to participate in any, rather than baselessly and subtly accuse others of villainous motives. Besides: as spidermike007 said, just because something is uncomfortable doesn't mean it should be swept under the rug or ignored out of fear. In fact, in my opinion it should be talked about more. I could name a host of other subjects that would surely aggravate you, but which I think more people should be discussing rather than ignoring.

I have no problem with people discussing anything , its just the sheer volume of discussion about underage sex here , along with some posters "celebrating" because they got themselves an 18 year old girl .

I cant help thinking that some of the posters who covert 18 year olds , would go below that given the opportunity .

Wonder why some posters dont take an interest in other sexual practices , like S/M , bestiality,  incest , 69 with a ladyboy

*Dont want to talk about that , lets talk about underage girls*

35 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I have no problem with people discussing anything , its just the sheer volume of discussion about underage sex here , along with some posters "celebrating" because they got themselves an 18 year old girl .

I cant help thinking that some of the posters who covert 18 year olds , would go below that given the opportunity .

Wonder why some posters dont take an interest in other sexual practices , like S/M , bestiality,  incest , 69 with a ladyboy

*Dont want to talk about that , lets talk about underage girls*

By your own admission you get offended by guys jogging with their shirts off so I’m not surprised talking about underage sex shocks you. In fact anyone speaking about sex seems to upset you going by some of your previous responses.