Divx Players, Any Recommendations?

Smithson

Last year I bought a pioneer DVD player with DivX capability. This plays most but not all files that I download (about 80%)

I'm now looking at getting a new one, there's several on the market that also have USB and Flash card inputs, which is great because I won't have to burn DVDs all the time.

Can anyone recommend a player? I'm looking for a good brand, that has as a USB input and can play all format.

Ideally the USB would allow portable hard drives and even a computer to be connected.

Why not do what I did, get a cheap PC with TV out.

I paid around $120 for a used 2G P4 with a DVD drive (nice small outline box too), I happen to have an LCD telly so the DVI from the PC plugs straight in but there are converters around for 1k Baht or so so you can plug into the RCA sockets on a regular TV.

Plays absolutely everything and is future proof, even downloads from P2P straight to the hard drive ready to watch. Cheapo BlueTooth rodent and I don't even need to get out of the chair :o

Why not do what I did, get a cheap PC with TV out.

I paid around $120 for a used 2G P4 with a DVD drive (nice small outline box too), I happen to have an LCD telly so the DVI from the PC plugs straight in but there are converters around for 1k Baht or so so you can plug into the RCA sockets on a regular TV.

Plays absolutely everything and is future proof, even downloads from P2P straight to the hard drive ready to watch. Cheapo BlueTooth rodent and I don't even need to get out of the chair :o

This is what I was originally thinking, but it seems like a bit of work for someone who doesn't have much time and isn't hardware savy.

The DivX players are under B3,000, so if I could get one where the USB port allowed a computer to be connected that would help make things future proof.