How long will the cold spell last ?

balo

post has been removed:

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit rain as expected yesterday and we dropped around 5 degrees,  nice to open the windows and get in the fresh breeze . 

Edited by balo

20 minutes ago, balo said:

A bit rain as expected yesterday and we dropped around 5 degrees,  nice to open the windows and get in the fresh breeze . 

The maximum temperature may have dropped by 5C, but the average temperature over 24 hours hasn't changed much, and of course, that's only because the sun didn't shine. My room temperatures have dipped by only 1 degree C, on average.

22 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Bloody cold today , got my Shirt on indoors ,oh God and the wife has just said we should go for a nice brisk walk ,

You must be joking ??

From PattayaWeather.net:

Minimum today:   23.2°C at 06:04  :wink:

7 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Bloody cold today , got my Shirt on indoors ,oh God and the wife has just said we should go for a nice brisk walk ,

Where are you in Thailand? In Pattaya I've experienced cooler weather, in the low 20's, for a few days here and there, but never "bloody cold", which would be below 10C for me and probably below zero for others, depending on where they hail from. In the last 24 hours, the lowest any of my indoor thermometers have dropped to is 26.8C. It does feel slightly cooler due to the humidity dropping into the 50's, from 80's a few days ago.

6 hours ago, Henryford said:

Just had my January lekky bill, the lowest ever. The cold weather helps in some areas.

You must be from Darwin, or Far-North Queensland then, as nothing we experience here is "cold weather".

My "lekky bills" were close to 2000 baht for December and January, the lowest they can drop without air conditioning. I was tempted to use it a few days ago when the room temperature was at 29C. I still use it for a few hours in the gym though.

12 hours ago, reenatinnakor said:

Looks like the cold weather is back here in Pattaya, awesome!

Yes our electric bill for a 3 bed house was 2k in Dec and 2k in Jan... Usually 4k per month in the summer.

You should get your air con seen to , 3 bed two story detached house , air con most nights for 5/6 hours , son home weekends air con in his room 12 hours a day 2 days at weekends ,bill 2600 baht , dec bill as less aircon 2100 baht

17 hours ago, tropo said:

Where are you in Thailand? In Pattaya I've experienced cooler weather, in the low 20's, for a few days here and there, but never "bloody cold", which would be below 10C for me and probably below zero for others, depending on where they hail from. In the last 24 hours, the lowest any of my indoor thermometers have dropped to is 26.8C. It does feel slightly cooler due to the humidity dropping into the 50's, from 80's a few days ago.

Yes in Pattaya, low 20s bloody freezing ,lived here to long lol