95 teens arrested, 72 illegally modified motorcycles seized

rooster59

19 hours ago, mok199 said:

i want to complain about the 'loud and proud''little thai males on their little scooters with the insanly loud mufflers..these fools think a muffler and a few lights is a modification..do they think people really care,do they think once they install a new 400bt muffler they have a 1200 kawisaki..no you have a 110 wave with a loud muffler....GROW UP YOU FOOLS...its loud enough in  pattaya now we have these retards racing around ,trying to be noticed..how bad do they need attention...merry Christmas..

Well I had a Lambretta with a noisy muffler in 1965, it was the sort of thing us youngsters did. If I was 16 again l would do the same again..

Edited by metisdead
Oversize and intrusive emoji removed.

2 hours ago, transam said:

Well I had a Lambretta with a noisy muffler in 1965, it was the sort of thing us youngsters did. If I was 16 again l would do the same again..

why would you prefer the sound of a bad exhaust over the sweet sound of a lumpy 2 stroke....see this is what I don't get....loud is just noise....period

again I will explain....no one loves the sound of a stock Harley more than I it rumbles and shakes and ''purrs'',or the whirling sound of a blown small block, or the lumpy idle of a cammed out 302 z28..but..lets be clear...a <deleted> up exhaust is just NOISE...period...

7 minutes ago, mok199 said:

why would you prefer the sound of a bad exhaust over the sweet sound of a lumpy 2 stroke....see this is what I don't get....loud is just noise....period

Surgeon General: It Is OK To Smoke The Opposition With Two-Stroke Power.

s1200_Flying_Tiger_Motorcycles_Two_Strok

20 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

The 72 motorcycles were found to have been illegally modified apparently for road racing. The motorbikes and the pillion riders were arrested. :shock1:

This is what the OP actually said...

"The 72 motorcycles were found to have been illegally modified apparently for road racing. The riders and the pillion riders were arrested".

Edited by Just Weird

18 hours ago, mercman24 said:

well done the cops, i endured this when i lived at Phra Khanong it seems every wednesday or thursday at about 12/30 am they woul be out on Rama 4 seemed to have a circular track, as after about 15 minutes they would be back again, big bike rider all my life but cannot see the need for ear splitting exhausts, its got to be a thai look at me syndrome to get attention

"...its got to be a thai look at me syndrome to get attention"

And a big bike isn't?  What's your need for a big bike that is more justified than their need?

^^^..and I thought...

33 minutes ago, mok199 said:

Edited by VocalNeal

17 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I remember a few years ago the cops in Pattaya had a blitz on noisy exhausts. Confiscated the bike until a properly silenced one was brought and fitted and the problem went away in about 6 months. Now though, the problem is back, worse than ever. At my friends bar on Nernplubwan, every minute or so, one goes howling by, totally destroying conversation. And the sad part is, these dumb and noisy little idiots, mostly without a helmet between varying numbers of youthful passengers, think that they are being cool! Truly amazing and an insight into the intellect of today's youth.

Or maybe I am just getting grumpy and miserable in my old age? :smile:

Yes I am sure when you were growing up no teenager had straight pipes or glass paks on his car.

On 12/23/2017 at 5:47 PM, Centrum said:

jeez, leave 'em alone. They're just kids doing what kids do when society offers them little in the way of interesting and useful alternatives.

Think about that for 10 minutes.

Nope can’t have millions all day and night 

I wish to revise my complaint...living downtown has always been my choice,even back west I loved it..with that comes noise all kinds of noise..and that's the nature of the beast.noise from 830 am to 10 pm is fair game....outside those hours IT IS NOT...show some respect ....happy holidays