Top Thai astrologer warns - be careful of road accidents at New Year

webfact

Top Thai astrologer warns - be careful of road accidents at New Year

1pm.jpg

Source: Daily News

A famous Thai astrologer has pinpointed danger on the roads at New Year - though the good news is there wont be a tsunami.

However, be careful of building collapse in 2018 - Saturn is responsible for some bad vibes.

Former Royal Astrologer Suthin Hatthasat painted a varied picture for the fortunes of the country in observations given to Daily News Online.

But top of the list were his revelations about the dangers on Thai roads - Rahu is having a battle with enemy planets so expect some carnage on the roads.

"There will be just as many accidents as before," he advised in all seriousness,"it won't change".

Rahu is the severed head of Svarbhanu who likes to swallow the sun. The asura, a power seeking deity, is known to cause a lot of mischief but Suthin said that this was quite normal.

So take care on the roads from 28th December to 15th January in particular, he said warning: "Don't be negligent".

Other problems to watch out for are those concerning builders and construction. Saturn is causing a fair bit of grief in this capacity so look out for a collapse or two in 2018.

However, there won't be a tsunami, he said, though Saturn's influence could lead to another problem - drought.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-26

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to get myself signed up for this fellas other words of wisdom........

Honestly though <deleted>!!! talk about stating the obvious, don't really need to be an astrologer to work out lots of people are going to die on thai roads today, tomorrow, next week next month or next year

Retarded habits no training and a completely ineffective plod make that an absolute given every single day.....

edited to give an  early RIP for all the other meaningless  dead and damaged people that will happen  this weekend and every other day due to complete lack of giving a shit from the RTP and other assorted cretins in charge.....

Edited by mark131v

Top Farang astrologer warns - be GUARANTEED of MORE road accidents at New Year, 'cos many Thais will drink & drive at New Year.

He say this astrology malarkey is easy-peasy. Anyone can do it and no need for the Porky-head accessory . . . any old gas bag will do.

1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

You dont need Crystal Balls,to forecast there is going to be Mayhem

on Thai roads over the New Year.

Maybe not, but it takes balls to drive on Thai roads . . . this year, next year, any year

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Rahu is having a battle with enemy planets so expect some carnage on the roads.

And all you prats out there in TV land thought it was bad drivers. You fools. I knew it was Rahu the yahoo all along, but didn't want to say anything coz you might have dissed me. BUT NOW YOU KNOW. Here's another bit of intel that you mugs don't know about: Rahu is going to prevent an election next year -- you mark my words.

......Must try this prediction stuff....

In the new year you.....

Will meet a girl with long black Hair.....

Wont be happy with some Bar bills.......

May have to make a decision whether to let the Buffalo die or not.....

Suffer some suspicions, when your back home-- about "Is she really back in the village planting Rice"....

Anyway---Do be careful on the roads this week---some guys get so drunk they let their wives drive........:omfg:

As other says this is obvious and every year....but maybe he try to tell us that it will be worse than we ever could image and if the pre days build up to New Year are a forecast I personally haven't seen it worse in driving habits here ever.

Nothing to do with astrology.  I bet the road workers and police already knew this.

Random street urchin predicts road accidents, more hospital visists, vans with flashing lights that also need more gasoline and increased sales of flowers at new year.

Edited by guochen84

1 hour ago, JAG said:

Is this fellow available for private consultations? I am seeking reassurance that night will follow day...
Sent from my KENNY using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

"I am seeking reassurance that night will follow day..."

You posted your comment this morning, indicating quite clearly that day follows night.:thumbsup: