Biggest Car Accessories Plaza In Bangkok.....

kkyen

Hi there, this is my first trip to Bangkok Is a wonderful place, and i've saw a lot of nice modify cars on the road, this make me looking forward for any car modify / accessories shops in Bangkok.

I'm currently staying in Chaeng Wattana, i've heard that there is a Plaza where all the shops inside is selling car accessories, is this true?? Please give me some guide where i can find a place with most the car modify/accessories shops are around......

thanks for the guide.....how about vorachak???? i couldn't read in thai language...so even i buy a magazine i wouldn't know to read the address :o

is Khlong Tom a place name ?? because if i'm not mistaken....yauwarrat is ChinaTown right??

thanks for the guide.....how about vorachak???? i couldn't read in thai language...so even i buy a magazine i wouldn't know to read the address :o

is Khlong Tom a place name ?? because if i'm not mistaken....yauwarrat is ChinaTown right??

Worachak and Klong Tom are only street apart both are in chinatown district . Just take a taxi to either of these places you were be able to source your modify parts.

Edited by Thaising

thanks for the guide.....how about vorachak???? i couldn't read in thai language...so even i buy a magazine i wouldn't know to read the address :D

Worachak and Klong Tom are only street apart both are in chinatown district . Just take a taxi to either of these places you were be able to source your modify parts.

thanks for the informative answer, really appreciate it... :o

guys, is MRT's Hua Lamphong Station near to vorachak or BTS's National Staduim nearer??? i'm planning to reach either of this station and take a cab to vorachak/Khlong Tom........anyone pls give me some guide on transportation, thanks...

guys, is MRT's Hua Lamphong Station near to vorachak or BTS's National Staduim nearer??? i'm planning to reach either of this station and take a cab to vorachak/Khlong Tom........anyone pls give me some guide on transportation, thanks...

You can drop off at both stations thereafter take a cab or samlor to klong tom or worachak, the fare should be around 50-60 baht.

do worachak and klong tom have seat covers as well?

or where to buy seat covers?

YES, both places have plenty of car accessories and modification parts. If you are looking for car seat cover remember to specify your car model or the dealer were sell you the wrong one.

You can drop off at both stations thereafter take a cab or samlor to klong tom or worachak, the fare should be around 50-60 baht.

thanks for the guide :o .....well if i reach Vorochak first, then how should i walk to Klong tom?? Any detail guide??? thanks.

thanks for the guide :o .....well if i reach Vorochak first, then how should i walk to Klong tom?? Any detail guide??? thanks.

Would you like somebody to go with you and hold your hand, make sure you get there alright?

Just get on a train and go! Its a simple operation!

Would you like somebody to go with you and hold your hand, make sure you get there alright?

Just get on a train and go! Its a simple operation!

b cool my friend.....i juz need some detail guide....anyway thanks for helping :D

1.Sri Nakarinda Road, next to Secon Squere Shnopping Mall! Acessory for sedan and sport cars

2. Intersection Udomsuk Srinakarin, big Off Road Shop

thanks for it....i will go for the 1st one...since i will go down secon square for racing event next week...

1.Sri Nakarinda Road, next to Secon Squere Shnopping Mall! Acessory for sedan and sport cars

thanks for it....i will go for the 1st one...since i will go down secon square for racing event next week...

Racing event? Where is hold exactly and what cars?

Looking at a car with (original) Recaro seats (replacement for old seats) but the synthetic material looks rather worn. Can new covers (maybe leather or leather look) be made that fit them perfectly - or will it generally be hard to do - and require complete change of seats (hope not, as they are comfortable and rather expensive). Cheers!

someone told me behind the secon square....got Drift...gymchana...drag....

yes this is true - srinakarin rd and several sois in ths area has lots of stores with all sorts of mods for sedans and 4x4s - there is also a shop within secon square on the third floor selling racing gear - sparko clothing, helmets, seats etc and even nitro kits

someone told me behind the secon square....got Drift...gymchana...drag....

There is a circuit at the rear of Secon Square its mostly for Karts and bikes but I have seen pick-up and saloon racing there - the surface looks a bit bumpy so posibly I think you need to go bira to see the better races

I went there last Sunday, and the traffic was mad. There was an on-ramp leading to Seacon Square and it was backed up with cars. Is traffic always that bad?... Is there a good time/day to go there, when traffic is the least?

That day on Sunday, I only passed by Seacon Square without stopping, didn't want to waste time in traffic.

BTW, what time do the shops there normally close?

Hi All,

Actually,the car accessory shops around Seacon arent that great.There is a shop inside Seacon that does some OK performance parts and another in the basement car park.The best place for performance parts is either Chaeng Khong on Bangna-Trat or some of the shops around Chinatown.

Yes,there will be a racing event on Sunday behind Seacon Sq.Drag,drift and gymkhana racing from 9am onwards.Also every Saturday night there is a drag event at Khlong 5 raceway.