Facebook video going viral as farang says: I may have a small one but I know what to do with it

webfact

Facebook video going viral as farang says: I may have a small one but I know what to do with it

7pm.jpg

video screenshot

A video is doing the rounds of Facebook that shows a young foreigner speaking in north eastern dialect making a number of quips.

He appears slightly the worse for wear - possibly due to the consumption of a beverage or two - as he is filmed on a bike.

He first claims - to much amusement from people videoing him - that he is a Thai boxer on weekdays but a gangster at the weekend.

The late night conversation degenerates into claims that the foreigner has a small willy.

He admits to having a mini "ham noi" - but he sure knows how to use it.

The three minute video is complete with all the bells and whistles associated with Thai slapstick and is accompanied by much laughter as the unnamed foreigner hold court by the side of the road outside a convenience store.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-17

Just a very sad thing to see. Another foreigner that makes a fool out of himself in Thailand. Why don´t they just have a weekly friday comic club, where everybody can get together behind closed doors.

Two good things:

• Other people don´t have to see and hear them, that actually can lead to a feeling of embarrasment.
  • Immigration and police know where to find them, when they decide to do something about this annoying behaviour.
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

why? 

please list his crimes.

He must have taken some illegal drugs, check his eyes, typically, if you compare to other drug abusing people !! He look like a maiden just had his 1st bang. 

personally don't understand isaan dialect. i can say that i think your shop worker and manual labour types in general may find him funny but those with a little more class so to speak would not be impressed in the slightest with him talking about his dick in public. personally i couldn't care less, just a kid having fun i guess. hope i don't read about him soon having come of a motorbike when pissed or high and can't afford his hospital bills. he looks to me like a tragedy waiting to happen

3 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Well endowed men often like to joke that they have a 'small' one. Anyway, with his youth and good language skills, you can be sure he doesn't have to pay for it, probably has gorgeous students coming and going from his room at all hours.

I would assume he's not into girls, looking at the photo.  So the students going to his room wouldn't be my cup of tea :laugh:

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

In all fairness, a lot of us here 'may' have what they consider a small 'willy', but compared to a Thai one it's enormous !

Keep telling yourself that if it gets you through the day.