SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Ah, your tax money hard at work! Isn't it nice to know exactly how your hard earned money gets abused used by the current administration.

Eric Trump just spent $100,000 on hotels and food and taxpayers are footing the bill

Drain the Swamp!!!

Maybe if people would quit threatening his family members .....

10 minutes ago, heybruce said:

It does discredit your ludicrous claim that Trump inherited a mess and that the majority of Americans wanted to change the stable, secure status of the country.  What actually happened is that a minority, with the help of Comey and the Russians, supplemented with lots of irrational scapegoating and scare-mongering, managed to put an incompetent in the White House.

ludicrous claim ?

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Yes, ludicrous.  Compare the state of the US economy and the country's standing in the world from the time Obama took office to the time he left office.

I voted for that politician in 2008, he let me down, I'm American ,I gave him a shot .His terms were up!He said let HC carry my torch.Nada,no way!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, riclag said:

I voted for that politician in 2008, he let me down, I'm American ,I gave him a shot .His terms were up!He said let HC carry my torch.Nada,no way!

This in no way supports your ludicrous claim that Trump inherited a mess.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

This in no way supports your ludicrous claim that Trump inherited a mess.

Sure it does, the mess was politicians promises, with emphasis on  the word Politician. Otis Escalator Company brought down to the forefront a man that said he could do better and a chance to drain what created the mess ,the Washington Establishment.You might think it is ludicrous,I don't

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

It does discredit your ludicrous claim that Trump inherited a mess and that the majority of Americans wanted to change the stable, secure status of the country.  What actually happened is that a minority, with the help of Comey and the Russians, supplemented with lots of irrational scapegoating and scare-mongering, managed to put an incompetent in the White House.

Sad state of affairs if a minority can choose their president.

The Russians didn't affect the result any more than the oppositions underhand tactics, plus the Trump campaign never asked the Russians for help, they didn't need it.

Please explain exactly what you think the Russians did, along with any proof.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The Russians didn't affect the result any more than the oppositions underhand tactics, plus the Trump campaign never asked the Russians for help, they didn't need it.

The famous 3,000,000 vote "majority" came from one state - California - where Hilary won by a 4,000,000 vote margin. Take that one state out of the mix and, ...

The US consists of a liberal West Coast, and a liberal East Coast. This is where the majority of "the news" comes from. 

The problem is that there is that nasty "rest of the country". This is what Trump has tapped into.

And for many, it came down to how the wise Phil Robertson summed it up : "Based on the competition, we'll try him."

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Please check the consensus of every intelligence agency in the US.  Also, read this: 

Quantifying the impact of Russia's influence on the election is impossible, however even a minuscule impact would have changed the election outcome.https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/russian-company-indicted-mueller-pleads-guilty-election-meddling/story?id=55051068

As Trump Jr made very clear, he was eager to accept Russian help in the election.  But you do raise an interesting point; if Trump was not knowingly accepting Russian help, but was instead a useful idiot for the Russians, what is to be done?

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, riclag said:

Sure it does, the mess was politicians promises, with emphasis on  the word Politician. Otis Escalator Company brought down to the forefront a man that said he could do better and a chance to drain what created the mess ,the Washington Establishment.You might think it is ludicrous,I don't

So the mess was the gridlock that has become worse under Trump?

Trump isn't draining the swamp, he's making it bigger and more profitable for himself.  In the process, he's damaging America's future and making the world less safe.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Curt1591 said:

The famous 3,000,000 vote "majority" came from one state - California - where Hilary won by a 4,000,000 vote margin. Take that one state out of the mix and, ...

The US consists of a liberal West Coast, and a liberal East Coast. This is where the majority of "the news" comes from. 

The problem is that there is that nasty "rest of the country". This is what Trump has tapped into.

And for many, it came down to how the wise Phil Robertson summed it up : "Based on the competition, we'll try him."

Right, we can pick and choose the states whose votes we want to count.  The election can be easily swayed to Clinton by those rules.

6 hours ago, riclag said:

Mr. Mueller can MAGA, with one simple report.

What report would that be? A report saying nothing has happened?

How about Mueller CAN make America great again by publishing a true, evidence backed report that tells the exact story that happened, and that anyone with criminal involvement is jailed for as long as the law permits.

Will you believe Mueller has MAGA if he publishes a report giving irrefutable evidence that Trump colluded with Russia? Will you agree then that Trump should be jailed for treason if that is the outcome from Mueller?

11 minutes ago, Slip said:

We are all disgusted, yet there are still those here who support this despot in progress.  To me they seem traitorous.

Unless 44% is “we all” it would seem your claim is incorrect. 

Funny that if people don’t agree with your thinking you label them as traitorous. 

• Like 2

Stop spreading lies. Her majority didn't come only from Cali. Another case of Fox propaganda network brain rot.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bushdoctor said:

Unless 44% is “we all” it would seem your claim is incorrect. 

Funny that if people don’t agree with your thinking you label them as traitorous. 

How many times do you need it explaining that many of the people that said they want to see Trump finish his first term did so because they do not want to see Pence in the oval office. They have been on here and stated that is why they voted "yes". They are NOT Trump supporters. Trump is stupid and dangerous, Pence is far more calculated and dangerous. Take your pick. For me, the end of the first term is ok as that gives Mueller enough time to get all the evidence to make them both end up doing the perp walk. Just think, if the Dems take back the houses and appoint a speaker in Nov, then when Trump and Pence are jailed the next in line for the President will be the ......speaker, who will be a Dem. Trump supporters have no idea of the game that is about to be played out, the Republican leaders do and that is why we have this pathetic desperate move to try and shut down the investigation. Buy shares in popcorn, it is about the only thing that Trump isn't putting a tariff on.

Edited by Andaman Al
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

How many times do you need it explaining that many of the people that said they want to see Trump finish his first term did so because they do not want to see Pence in the oval office. They have been on here and stated that is why they voted "yes". They are NOT Trump supporters. Trump is stupid and dangerous, Pence is far more calculated and dangerous. Take your pick. For me, the end of the first term is ok as that gives Mueller enough time to get all the evidence to make them both end up doing the perp walk. Just think, if the Dems take back the houses and appoint a speaker in Nov, then when Trump and Pence are jailed the next in line for the President will be the ......speaker, who will be a Dem. Trump supporters have no idea of the game that is about to be played out. buy shares in popcorn, it is about the only thing that Trump isn't putting a tariff on.

It’s becoming more and more evident that there has been bias and corruption throughout the investigation, and yet they have still not been able to turn up anything that indicates Trump commited a crime. I wouldn’t be surprised if people are prosecuted, but probably not who you are expecting. 

9.2% of Obama voters flipped and voted for Trump. It’s hard to claim they are racists or many of the other insults liberals like to throw around.

To me those who hope for bad things to happen to the US, like hoping for Trump’s negotiations with North Korea fail, or who hope for trade deals to fail, or hope for a recession, or a myriad of other things being suggested by the left (which I think are born out of pure spite) are much closer to being the traitors. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bushdoctor said:

It’s becoming more and more evident that there has been bias and corruption throughout the investigation, and yet they have still not been able to turn up anything that indicates Trump commited a crime. I wouldn’t be surprised if people are prosecuted, but probably not who you are expecting. 

9.2% of Obama voters flipped and voted for Trump. It’s hard to claim they are racists or many of the other insults liberals like to throw around.

To me those who hope for bad things to happen to the US, like hoping for Trump’s negotiations with North Korea fail, or who hope for trade deals to fail, or hope for a recession, or a myriad of other things being suggested by the left (which I think are born out of pure spite) are much closer to being the traitors. 

"It’s becoming more and more evident that there has been bias and corruption throughout the investigation, and yet they have still not been able to turn up anything that indicates Trump commited a crime. I wouldn’t be surprised if people are prosecuted, but probably not who you are expecting. "

Another person who claims to have access to Mueller's evidence. Thank you for sharing.

"9.2% of Obama voters flipped and voted for Trump. It’s hard to claim they are racists or many of the other insults liberals like to throw around."

People who study the issue don't claim that all Trump supporters are racists. So your factoid is irrelevant.

"To me those who hope for bad things to happen to the US, like hoping for Trump’s negotiations with North Korea fail, or who hope for trade deals to fail, or hope for a recession, or a myriad of other things being suggested by the left (which I think are born out of pure spite) are much closer to being the traitors. "

And finally the criticism about people who hope for Trump's initiatives to fail are traitors. This is what I call the Tinkerbell attack. If only we'd all clap our hands to show we believe in Trump, and suspend our powers of reason, he would succeed. 

What does does "closer to traitors" mean? By your criteria, how close does questioning the eligibility of a certain person to be president on the grounds that he wasn't born in the USA come to treason? I don't think it does at all by any rational standards. But by yours...

You would have to be following the thread to understand. Scroll back a few posts and you will see where another poster said Trump supporters seem traitorous 

Edited by bushdoctor
Clarified a statement

6 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

You would have to be following the thread to understand. Scroll back a few posts and you will see where another poster said Trump supporters seem traitorous 

Irrelevant what it's a response to. It is possible to reply to a foolish statement without making one yourself.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

.......What does does "closer to traitors" mean? By your criteria, how close does questioning the eligibility of a certain person to be president on the grounds that he wasn't born in the USA come to treason? I don't think it does at all by any rational standards. But by yours...

I agree it’s not treason. Why would you think otherwise? 

10 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Irrelevant what it's a response to. It is possible to reply to a foolish statement without making one yourself.

Let me understand your argument. Do you consider wishing bad things on the US to be patriotic? 

I consider it closer to being traitorous than supporting our president.

I hope the North Korea negotiations go well. If that makes me a traitor in your eyes so be it. 

Edited by bushdoctor
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bushdoctor said:

Let me understand your argument. Do you consider wishing bad things on the US to be patriotic? 

I consider it closer to being traitorous than supporting our president.

I hope the North Korea negotiations go well. If that makes me a traitor in your eyes I don’t understand.  

So in the past administration, Republicans were overwhelmingly closer to being traitorous than Democrats.

And your statement "I hope the North Korea negotiations go well. If that makes me a traitor in your eyes I don’t understand. " follows from exactly what that I wrote?  A very clumsy attempt at building a straw man. His stuffing is leaking all over the place.

• Confused 1

As another example, the early stages of the tariffs have just begun. It is unknown the end result of these, and presumably too early to come out against them, yet many here have either already declared them a failure or hope they will fail. 

I hope it comes from not understanding the intricacies of negotiation and not simply a blind a wish for failure due to a dislike of the president. 

• Like 1