SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

That's nonsense. The US could make it illegal for the Chinese to buy our debt tomorrow and that debt will get bought by someone else. We could make tax deferred retirement accounts exclude everything but US Treasuries. The debt gets bought. If demand ever slows the rate that is paid will go up and that debt gets bought. People are paying to own Bunds and you think we are dependant on the Chinese to carry our paper? That's laughable.  It is the fact that the debt always gets bought that allows for the deficits.  If nobody bought it we couldn't spend more than we have. Say, there's a thought.

If your ideas are fool proof, I suggest you run for elective office.

Heck,  I'd probably  even vote for you.

Edited by watcharacters
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BuriramSam said:

The people voted him in. Show cause to remove any president or suck out up. That's democracy.

Totally agree! That's democracy! Unfortunately obstructionist on both sides and some of the activist media don't want to legitimize that he won.Many are unhinged, and desperate and are quick to denounce anything he has done. Many are still supportive of America's democracy , like you, despite all of this deranged nonsense that says change isn't democratic while  trying to insinuate that supporters of change are all racist and white supremacist and sick . How hypocritical, ignorant and divisive it has become to spew hatred towards millions of people because they voted for change.

Look at this entertainment survey,  people from all over the world participated in it  by voting yes or no . The majority want to see him succeed in his first term.It's refreshing  and gives some comfort that this unscientific survey supports that. Thanks for your comment.

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Make apologies for him or not his entire presidency is a bizarre reality TV horror show. Such an incompetent con man demagogue should never have been president in the first place. I support him too. I support his decision to resign.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/09/politics/trump-crisis-confrontation-week-ahead/index.html

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I agree it is a TV show but I like the way the guy says it as it is and will make the U.S. better again.

I also agree that you US people should have voted better candidates.

Trump is actually better that Clinton, male and female, and most certainty both corrupt as hell Bushes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, riclag said:

Totally agree! That's democracy! Unfortunately obstructionist on both sides and some of the activist media don't want to legitimize that he won.Many are unhinged, and desperate and are quick to denounce anything he has done. Many are still supportive of America's democracy , like you, despite all of this deranged nonsense that says change isn't democratic while  trying to insinuate that supporters of change are all racist and white supremacist and sick . How hypocritical, ignorant and divisive it has become to spew hatred towards millions of people because they voted for change.

Look at this entertainment survey,  people from all over the world participated in it  by voting yes or no . The majority want to see him succeed in his first term.It's refreshing  and gives some comfort that this unscientific survey supports that. Thanks for your comment.

To both of you, that may be something in the pipeline despite  attempts  of the administration to derail  such efforts.

Events will unfold over time.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

That is NOT what the survey asks or says! Disingenuous at best a lie at worst.

what is disingenuous ? Succeeding in finishing his first term

"Look at this entertainment survey,  people from all over the world participated in it  by voting yes or no.The majority want to see him succeed in his first term".

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

what is disingenuous ? Succeeding in finishing his first term
"Look at this entertainment survey,  people from all over the world participated in it  by voting yes or no.The majority want to see him succeed in his first term".
You're embellishing the actual question in a very dishonest way. Also wanting him to finish his first term doesn't necessarily mean the person is a supporter. Often its a matter of thinking Pence is as bad or worse.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

trump's demagogue act is getting very stale. The majority will want to change the channel.

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-%7C-Trump’s-politics-of-outrage-is-failing-him.rky6vnx57OsG.html

"Trump is a demagogue who relies on the angry energy of his supporters. But he finds himself in an untenable position: No matter how many hot buttons he pushes, he cannot arouse the passion he needs on his own side to counter the determination and engagement of those who loathe him."

33 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

trump's demagogue act is getting very stale. The majority will want to change the channel.

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-%7C-Trump’s-politics-of-outrage-is-failing-him.rky6vnx57OsG.html

"Trump is a demagogue who relies on the angry energy of his supporters. But he finds himself in an untenable position: No matter how many hot buttons he pushes, he cannot arouse the passion he needs on his own side to counter the determination and engagement of those who loathe him."

Who writes this  opinion from the Washington Post

On 4/7/2018 at 6:26 PM, riclag said:

Nothing wrong with being rich. I was part of the wanna be 1%, lol.  Affluent American's didn't get that way from sitting on their bum bum.

Because there's no such thing as inheritance? Didn't the new tax bill just raise the non-taxable allowance for inheritance to 22 million?

t

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Agreed of course. But you're ignoring political complexities. The current U.S. political situation can't be described in such simple terms. Traditionally when a president wins but loses the popular vote she works very hard to unify a divided nation. "trump" has done the opposite catering only to his rather narrow base and creating even worse divisions. Civil war level divisions. It is a risky tactic because more traditional Republicans may throw him under the bus as soon as being complicit with his demagogue style costs them more than leaving him. Another reason the midterms are so important. The complicit republicans will be paying a price. The only question is how big.

I'm really not smart enough to engage in this odorous banter but I can't help but notice your clever use of the word she.  She didn't get elected, He did.  Will you people never get over it?   

• Sad 1

On 28 janvier 2018 at 6:56 AM, heybruce said:

Do I want a completely unqualified, clueless, erratic, self-absorbed buffoon to have the power to launch nuclear weapons?  No, I want him removed from office as soon as possible.

Cue the "But, but, but....the stock market!" replies.

Trust me, Trump is à better deal than all those ball less european leaders who bowdown to and have sold their countries to islam. Only people like trump and poutinehave what it takes. not saying they are right on every thing but imo the biggest problem we face today is the invasion of islam. Need someone to put a stop to it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1