SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Disgraceful. 

Then again when you have a SOB (Presidentially used term) like Louie Gohmert in congress who must have an IQ less than 60 what can you expect from the current Republicans. Listen to Gohmert trying to suggest that Mueller protected radical islamists. This guy is such a pos.

What about the FBI allowing only one family to fly out of the US after 9/11? The family of the guy  masterminded the attack. of course, they wouldn't know anything about the crime. How come the FBI were not allowed to put any Saudis on the suspected terrorist list?  They are corrupt to the bone, read the real news and not the crap that is allowed on the US networks.
The CIA also ignored warnings about the risk, giving preferential treatment to Saudis. but yea, just forget about that, the CIA and FBI are always squeaky clean.

Edited by Johnniey
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

You are the troll, coming out with propaganda like this.

Just judgmental, or is this flaming a member of congress? Try looking at the history of the FBI and CIA before criticizing this guy for saying "what is", even though you don't like it and just want to have a cheap shot at the current government.

If POTUS can call sportsmen SOB's for kneeling in protest then I can call anyone a SOB for talking like a moron, whether he is a congressman or not. I know about the strengths and the many faults of the FBI and CIA and I am not protecting them. That is not any excuse for Gohmert to say that Mueller has spent his career protecting Radical Islam. It is moronic and you defend it without applying any thought. I have communicated enough with you, no need to reply, we are done.

Edited by Andaman Al
  • Thanks 2

" Many agents in the FBI want Congress to subpoena them so they can reveal problems caused by former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, three people in direct contact with active field agents tell TheDC. "

I'm calling BS on this one.  If there were any FBI agents with credible claims of having dirt on Hillary, this Republican Congress would have subpoenaed them already.
Of course this is all part of the "trump" deflection campaign. They're not even subtle about it. His base eats it up. Truth and facts are irrelevant to them.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

You're right, It will take awhile for Trump to get it all worked out. The last 8 yrs. took a toll on us.

Right, eight years of recovering from near economic collapse, avoiding new wars while attempting to disentangle from unfinished wars, and re-earning international respect. 

However Trump will have no trouble reversing this.  He's already shot our international reputation to hell.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Right, eight years of recovering from near economic collapse, avoiding new wars while attempting to disentangle from unfinished wars, and re-earning international respect. 

However Trump will have no trouble reversing this.  He's already shot our international reputation to hell.

26 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Remember the little episode in China where Obama was severely snubbed. Is that your International respect? Is paying out the nose our unfair share gaining international respect?

Granted Trump is a hard pill to swallow at times, he got elected for a reason and he's not slowing down. I'll take Trump over any dem these days.

• Like 2

Realistically, this is the path now. Democrats NEED to win the midterms, at least in the house. 

NEW YORK TIMES
Sounding Code Red: Electing the Trump Resistance
In the end, I don’t want to see Trump impeached, unless there is overwhelming evidence. I want to see, and I want the world to see, a majority of Americans vote to curtail his power for the next two years — not to push a specific agenda over his but because they want to protect America, its ideals and institutions, from him — until our next presidential election gives us a chance to end this cancer and to birth a new G.O.P. that promotes the best instincts of conservatives, not the worst, so Americans can again have two decent choices.

Again, this is Code Red: American democracy is truly threatened today — by the man sitting in the Oval Office and the lawmakers giving him a free pass.

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-|-Sounding-Code-Red--Electing-the-Trump-Resistance.SkBnDIsyQ.html

• Haha 1

Realistically, this is the path now. Democrats NEED to win the midterms, at least in the house. 

NEW YORK TIMES

Sounding Code Red: Electing the Trump Resistance

In the end, I don’t want to see Trump impeached, unless there is overwhelming evidence. I want to see, and I want the world to see, a majority of Americans vote to curtail his power for the next two years — not to push a specific agenda over his but because they want to protect America, its ideals and institutions, from him — until our next presidential election gives us a chance to end this cancer and to birth a new G.O.P. that promotes the best instincts of conservatives, not the worst, so Americans can again have two decent choices.

Again, this is Code Red: American democracy is truly threatened today — by the man sitting in the Oval Office and the lawmakers giving him a free pass.

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-|-Sounding-Code-Red--Electing-the-Trump-Resistance.SkBnDIsyQ.html

Don't worry. Americans will vote for the right side. Watch the red wave. It's coming. BTW, calling the Trump administration as cancer, isn't very helpful.

Sent from a so called Smartphone using an App.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

Don't worry. Americans will vote for the right side. Watch the red wave. It's coming.

That would be worrying if they did such a horrific thing but dude let's wait and see what the election results will be first before gloating, shall we? 

That would be worrying if they did such a horrific thing but dude let's wait and see what the election results will be first before gloating, shall we? 

The question is not who will win the midterms. The question is who the Democrats will blame this time. The Russians again? That would be boring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, alocacoc said:

Don't worry. Americans will vote for the right side. Watch the red wave. It's coming.

Welcome back ,We are still leading big time in the entertainment poll.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Remember the little episode in China where Obama was severely snubbed. Is that your International respect? Is paying out the nose our unfair share gaining international respect?

Granted Trump is a hard pill to swallow at times, he got elected for a reason and he's not slowing down. I'll take Trump over any dem these days.

You don't refute the part of my post about the economic recovery or disentangling from the disastrous wars of the preceding Republican President.

A protocol oversight from years ago, is the best that you can do.  I can offer a Gallup survey:   http://news.gallup.com/poll/225761/world-approval-leadership-drops-new-low.aspx?g_source=World&g_medium=lead&g_campaign=tiles

You'll have to be more specific about "Is paying out the nose our unfair share gaining international respect?"

5 hours ago, riclag said:

He has only been in office for 1-1/2 years.What a mess he inherited .He is being demonized by the left for trying to fix America.He's been working on his promises. unemployment all time low 3.9%,Isis Caliphate destroyed,no Obamacare  Mandate(saves me $1k py).Food stamp  participation has been dropping steadily.The wall was started. Less EPA regs.And much more!

Most important he brought attention to the political madness that the Washington establishment participates in to further their own agenda.

You mean the economic recover established early in the Obama Presidency and the defeat of ISIS well under way under Obama continued. 

He has brought attention to the political madness he participates in to further his own agenda.

4 hours ago, alocacoc said:

Don't worry. Americans will vote for the right side. Watch the red wave. It's coming. BTW, calling the Trump administration as cancer, isn't very helpful.

You seem to be under the false impression that the con man president deserves any respect. Yes, he has his hard core base and they're stuck with him (bless their dear hearts) but they aren't close to the majority. Seeing the "trump" movement for what it is, an extremely dangerous threat to the very core of American democratic institutions is actually very helpful for what NEEDS to be done in November.

CAN DONALD TRUMP, THE MOST UNPOPULAR PRESIDENT EVER, SAVE REPUBLICANS FROM A MASSIVE DEFEAT IN 2018?

For the Democratic base, Trump is a cancer to be excised from the American body politic. Anger at the president has united various progressive factions like single-payer medical insurance or a $15-per-hour minimum wage never could. This does not augur well for Republicans.

http://www.newsweek.com/2018/03/02/donald-trump-republican-party-2018-midterms-813556.html

Edited by Jingthing

6 hours ago, heybruce said:

You mean the economic recover established early in the Obama Presidency and the defeat of ISIS well under way under Obama continued. 

He has brought attention to the political madness he participates in to further his own agenda.

OK, you're starting to convince me about The Obama Recovery™. If it holds up until interest rates and the Fed's balance sheet normalize then I will admit I was wrong. But that's at least 3 years away so we'll have to wait and see. If the economy can't hold up under normal conditions then it won't really have been a recovery at all but simply growth from borrowed money which of course hampers future growth.