Hidden Assets Investigation

webmark

8 hours ago, Barney R said:

Begs the question , if you are thinking this way now , why are you with her then ? Seems to me you have doubts about the future 

Love? Lust? Kids? Comfort? None of our business? And the only thing certain about future is uncertainty.

"Life is but a long straight line interrupted by sudden turns."

Edited by MrY
because he can
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

It's not. Marriage is based on the proposition the man will provide support for the woman for the rest of her life, and the woman will provide sex for the man for the rest of his life. Not hard to work out the future of that idea.

and more full all you sucker that get sucked into it. i just love an opportunity like this :cheesy:

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

It's not. Marriage is based on the proposition the man will provide support for the woman for the rest of her life, and the woman will provide sex for the man for the rest of his life. Not hard to work out the future of that idea.

4 hours ago, webmark said:

Don't judge me, you don't know me and you don't my wife. I will share with her 90% of what i own, i just try to find a solution to save something for my kids in the future.  

easy dont get married and have kids ..............................and i bet your over 50 when you had kids with her, get a life

2 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Ah, yess....for the children....suddenly you have become a TV poster favorite softie. 

Will somebody think of the children!!#!

A lot if posters think of their kids....... When they want a reason to apply for a visa or an extension of stay

16 hours ago, webmark said:

That's very interesting, i never heard about it, rent with option to buy. How does it works ? For example, if i want a condo what should i say to the seller ? I suppose that a need contract from a lawyer right ?

Thanks you so much

I didn't use a lawyer, make an agreement with the seller, find out how much they want for the condo, say you want to rent it with an option to buy, offer a years rent in advance with the stipulation that if you decide to purchase, 70% of the rent you paid will go to the purchase price - (seller keeps 30%) pay 100% of the purchase price minus 70% of the years rental.  That is the carrot that any Thai could not ignore.............The trick will be how to hide the rental/purchase deduction from your bank account - assuming your lady had access to your account  information.  How do I know this??  A Thai/American drinking buddy of mine deals in multi-million baht ppty's in Bangkok does this all the time...he keeps the 30%......he just "leased to own" a condo on Soi 39 for 88 Million Baht - his commission was 8 Million for a 96 million baht ppty..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Love the way you think.................!!

1 hour ago, TunnelRat69 said:

I didn't use a lawyer, make an agreement with the seller, find out how much they want for the condo, say you want to rent it with an option to buy, offer a years rent in advance with the stipulation that if you decide to purchase, 70% of the rent you paid will go to the purchase price - (seller keeps 30%) pay 100% of the purchase price minus 70% of the years rental.  That is the carrot that any Thai could not ignore.............The trick will be how to hide the rental/purchase deduction from your bank account - assuming your lady had access to your account  information.  How do I know this??  A Thai/American drinking buddy of mine deals in multi-million baht ppty's in Bangkok does this all the time...he keeps the 30%......he just "leased to own" a condo on Soi 39 for 88 Million Baht - his commission was 8 Million for a 96 million baht ppty..

Good info, thanks. Got someone I will pass it to. Gonna run it by a lawyer first to make sure no hiccups.

Nice wheels BTW. Hope you're not a pack rider, Rat.

19 hours ago, Langsuan Man said:

Don't buy it now,  because it is community property,  rent it with option to buy, where the rent will serve as a down payment once the "marital" situation is sorted  

A lease in your name will not show up on any asset investigation UNLESS you try and buy it under the farang quota, then it will show up on the Land Office Database  

I do not believe that they can find a property bought in another province. You are talking if people here were genius...

Just declare that you are single when buying it then it's fine.

Edited by gamesgplayemail
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

I do not believe that they can find a property bought in another province. You are talking if people here were genius...

Just declare that you are single when buying it then it's fine.

Advice from the Third World cook-book "Recipes for Disaster". What their capabilities are now is no indication as to what they will be by the time the couple will split their assets 10, 15, 20 years from now...

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, webmark said:

Don't judge me, you don't know me and you don't my wife. I will share with her 90% of what i own, i just try to find a solution to save something for my kids in the future.  

Maybe, if you had included some relevant information in your post, you might have gotten a different response!

Edited by Moti24
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, gamesgplayemail said:

It seems that he didn't ask your opinion.

Then people like you later come whining on the forum that they have been cheated...

I don't remember asking for your opinion, either.  Yet, you've seen fit to give it.

If the OP had given more relevant information, he might have gotten a different response.

People like me?   To quote the OP - ".....you don't know me and you don't my wife."

• Haha 1

I think under Thai law ..the wife has no claims on your property...it's part of a building ...not land ..I own two condos ...never had to tell anyone ..just register at lands office ...never told my misses nothing ...

Edited by pdoneleg
  • Thanks 1

On 2/16/2018 at 4:14 AM, Lacessit said:

The OP might want to consider purchasing Thai gold bullion if he wants something he can keep away from the legal system. Gold is portable, a condo is not. AFAIK there's no paper trail.

So what if a guy has 50 little thai gold bars where should he hide them?  they're heavy.

On 2/19/2018 at 6:31 PM, james1995 said:
On 2/16/2018 at 10:14 AM, Lacessit said:

The OP might want to consider purchasing Thai gold bullion if he wants something he can keep away from the legal system. Gold is portable, a condo is not. AFAIK there's no paper trail.

So what if a guy has 50 little thai gold bars where should he hide them?  they're heavy.

...and dense. 20kg of gold bars (~$800,000) take no more space than a big book. Just don't hide them in a shoe box, it'll break. they're heavy.