Arsenal

MiG16

I think migsy just swore! biggrin.png

Anyway I hope we switch Bale to the right when we play you. smile.png

So do I, 'cos he played like a c**t there against Wigan.

biggrin.png

Truth is you lot haven't a player with half his talent.

And yes mate...the left side of your defence is wide open....Man Yoo should have scored a hatful! :D

Truth is you lot haven't a player with half his talent.

And yes mate...the left side of your defence is wide open....Man Yoo should have scored a hatful! biggrin.png

I think you must still be all excited because The Sun once said Real Madrid were interested in him after one Champions League home game.

giggle.gif

Good result in all the circumstances, but potentially very difficult visit to Olympiacos to qualify second at the end of the group stages. No start for Santos and a start for Walcott at last!

Good result in all the circumstances, but potentially very difficult visit to Olympiacos to qualify second at the end of the group stages. No start for Santos and a start for Walcott at last!

Second half collapse was it Santi? Sorry I had the Citeh game here.

If letting one goal in, away to a good side, is a collapse then yes it was a collapsetongue.png.

If letting one goal in, away to a good side, is a collapse then yes it was a collapsetongue.png.

Farkin 'ell Santi....its a simple question. I didn't see the game....did ya deserve to win or what???

What with it with your official attendance figures, stated as 60,000 but the ground was only 3/4 full, can anyone shed some light on why the gooners would be over stating the figs 39.gif39.gif39.gif

Put simply, most seats are sold. They are bought en masse by the finance industry for hospitality, and no-one bothers watching anything but the marquee games.

The club don't care, they have a massive season ticket queue.

I once went to an away cup match at Boro and an entire semicircle of seats - I'd say 400+ - were empty. Who wants to go to a wet cup tie at Boro in January except Arsenal fans?

I asked the stewards nicely if I could move me and my friends to the front, and got enough of the unintelligible response to assume he said yes, so we sat on our own right behind the goal.

Great seats and if I'd been 1/2" taller I would have got Merson's shirt that he threw into the Arsenal end after the match - he was in tears, as it was his first game against us since Wenger let him go.

So Arsenal announce the attendance as tickets sold, even when it's patently obvious that not everyone has turned up. It is a bit silly.

Its the sad way of the modern game. I fear we will have a similar situation when our new stadium is finished. Many of the real fans won't be able to afford the new prices and the club will sell to the corporates and new breed of wealthy, go when its a big game football fan.

Its the sad way of the modern game. I fear we will have a similar situation when our new stadium is finished. Many of the real fans won't be able to afford the new prices and the club will sell to the corporates and new breed of wealthy, go when its a big game football fan.

What new stadium?

What new stadium?

We'll build a new stadium with the insurance money after next summer's rioters burn down the current one.

• Like 1

What new stadium?

We'll build a new stadium with the insurance money after next summer's rioters burn down the current one.

Looking at the state of the sh*thole, I thought they already had.

biggrin.png

Can't ever see us being as quiet as the library though carms !

What new stadium?

Looking at the state of the sh*thole, I thought they already had.

biggrin.png

I was referring to the uselessness of the London Mayor...but whatever floats your boat son.

So in the Arse case "attendance" doesn't mean the amount of people attending !

Well in fairness the middle tier is usually empty for half of the game while the idiots paying a grand for a season ticket are trying to get their moneys worth drinking the free warm budweiser out of plastic cups.

Warm Budweiser!! shock1.gif

At Old Trafford we have vintage wines to go with the prawn sandwiches....i must admit though in my exec box/seat days it was very easy to stay below and enjoy the good company and watch it on the box while enjoying Keano's finest laugh.png

Beats sneaking in a bottle of coke full of Vodka and pissing were you stood biggrin.png

At Old Trafford we have vintage wines to go with the prawn sandwiches....i must admit though in my exec box/seat days it was very easy to stay below and enjoy the good company and watch it on the box while enjoying Keano's finest laugh.png

Beats sneaking in a bottle of coke full of Vodka and pissing were you stood biggrin.png

Oh if you want to go the whole hog, there's the Diamond Club. Only 84 members. Private restaurant, Raymond Blanc does the F&B, sit in the director's box, fly on the plane with the team, all that sort of stuff.

When they last quoted me it was 50K a season and a minimum of two seasons, and that's sold out too.

Just a bit out of my price range.

biggrin.png

Lying git. Its hotdogs and warm bud at Old Trafford.

They do turn a blind eye to a crafty smoke though. :lol:

Oh if you want to go the whole hog, there's the Diamond Club. Only 84 members. Private restaurant, Raymond Blanc does the F&B, sit in the director's box, fly on the plane with the team, all that sort of stuff.

I dont care who you are, but I'll go with you on that plane :D

Cheers :D