Arsenal

MiG16

Agreed 2unique - daft, but Wenger has always had a soft spot for 'Mr Sideways' Ramsey. I thought the midfield played as well as I've seen them do all season. Fast and crisp accurate short passing; good desire to win the ball back.

I thought Bale's run was unstoppable Chicog, whereas Lennon's was so bloody obviously going to happen and Monreal just stopped running with him; pathetic illustration of the follies of zonal defense. Keown and Adams must be turning in their graves (ooops - they haven't died).

Maybe its quiet on here cos we are just waking up Smokie?

It just wasn't Giroud's day, (again)

Your not keeping up are ya SS, we've had this with mjj, a zonal defence only operates at set pieces not in open play, i won't charge you this time but from now on i will be charging for any football lessons i give to ya 4.gif

I doubt very much if Wenger knows what zonal defending is and i definately think the Arsenal defense WAS trying to defend zonally in their midfield. laugh.png

PUB TEAM that would struggle on sunday at Hackney Marsh's. Two bob club and a manager that thinks its correct and respectful to turn up to a north london derby wearing a puffer jacket dress. <deleted>!!!

Agreed 2unique - daft, but Wenger has always had a soft spot for 'Mr Sideways' Ramsey. I thought the midfield played as well as I've seen them do all season. Fast and crisp accurate short passing; good desire to win the ball back.

I thought Bale's run was unstoppable Chicog, whereas Lennon's was so bloody obviously going to happen and Monreal just stopped running with him; pathetic illustration of the follies of zonal defense. Keown and Adams must be turning in their graves (ooops - they haven't died).

Well timed perfectly weighted ball only bundling him over, blocking his run or Mertesack a fraction quicker (luck/judgement) but the Lennon one was just comedic

Well timed perfectly weighted ball only bundling him over, blocking his run or Mertesack a fraction quicker (luck/judgement) but the Lennon one was just comedic

is that just your clumsy way of saying your defense is a joke?

"Mr Kroenke is committed to Arsenal FC for the long term and has no intention of selling," Arsenal communications director Mark Gonnella told BBC Sport.

So now we know and I must eat my proverbial hat. On the other hand we all know the veracity of 'not selling'/'not sacking' statements and their like in football.wai.gif

I'm not sure I'd be happy being some camel jockey's plaything.

The born-again Citeh fans love it, but then again, like the tiny totts, they hadn't won a league since before Kennedy's assassination.

Gotta love the pub team up the road. You'd think they'd already won the title, such is their desperation to finish above the big North London club.

<heh>

The born-again Citeh fans love it, but then again, like the tiny totts, they hadn't won a league since before Kennedy's assassination.

Gotta love the pub team up the road. You'd think they'd already won the title, such is their desperation to finish above the big North London club.

<heh>

Concentrate on your battle for Thursday night football Chicog! biggrin.png

<heh>

pub team,cheesy.gif the nearest thing that i've seen to a pub team is your defensew00t.gif

<heh>

Don't be such a bad loser. Anyways, by the looks of it you are going to have to get used to it.

btw, if were a pub team what on earth does that make you?cheesy.gif

<heh>

Don't be such a bad loser. Anyways, by the looks of it you are going to have to get used to it.

Don't be so unkind carms.....I'm sure they will finish in the top six! laugh.png

<heh>

Don't be so unkind carms.....I'm sure they will finish in the top six! laugh.png

"Unkind" mate is what Bayern Munich are going to do to them.

Hmmmm do you realise we are exactly where we were last season?

7pts the gap.

The tiny tott giant killers go to Anfield to face Cilla Suarez at the weekend, while we can relax. (By the way, when is the commemorative mug/DVD coming out?).

Then the fun starts (I've left out remaining CL games for obvious reasons <heh>)

Arsenal remaining:

Sat 16th Mar Swansea A

Sat 30th Mar Reading H

Sat 6th Apr W.B.A. A

Sat 13th Apr Norwich H

Tue 16th Apr Everton H

Sat 20th Apr Fulham A

Sun 28th Apr Manchester United H

Sat 4th May QPR A

Sun 12th May Wigan Athletic H

Sun 19th May Newcastle United A

Slightly trickier tiny totts run in:

Mar 10 Liverpool A

Mar 17 Fulham H

Mar 30 Swansea A

Apr 07 Everton H

Apr 14 Chelsea A

Apr 21 Man City H

Apr 27 Wigan A

May 04 Southampton H

May 12 Stoke A

May 19 Sunderland H

And Chelski:

Mar 17 West Ham Utd H

Mar 31 Southampton A

Apr 6 Sunderland H

Apr 14 Tottenham H

Apr 21 Liverpool A

Apr 27 Swansea City H

May 4 Man Utd A

May 12 Aston Villa A

May 19 Everton H

However, the odds on Arsenal still getting top 4 are still a ridiculous 7/4. Or perhaps they've looked at the fixtures. Give me some value you mean bastards.

You sad man chiqog!cheesy.gif

I tell you what. You go and get yourself an Arsenal knee length puffer dress and you go and manager themlaugh.png .

Oh oh i didn't see the incident, they hurt my player, the refs a cheat, they were too physical...french t*at Wenger, bog off back to france and Arsenal bog off back to Woolwichthumbsup.gif

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

The born-again Citeh fans love it,

Don't know where that has come from. We had the same if not more supporters when we dropped 2 divisions.

They think you lot are Northern chavs mrboj....I wouldn't stand for it myself....especially from a club who can't fill their stadium! laugh.png

The born-again Citeh fans love it,

Don't know where that has come from. We had the same if not more supporters when we dropped 2 divisions.

They think you lot are Northern chavs mrboj....I wouldn't stand for it myself....especially from a club who can't fill their stadium! laugh.png

Your just a sh1t stirrer, smokes laugh.png

• Like 1

I tell you what. You go and get yourself an Arsenal knee length puffer dress and you go and manager them:lol: .

Oh oh i didn't see the incident, they hurt my player, the refs a cheat, they were too physical...french t*at Wenger, bog off back to france and Arsenal bog off back to Woolwich:thumbsup:

Carmine, I'm afraid it's quite difficult to understand infantile gibberish.

Are you still saying you want Wenger to leave?

Pretty well says it all, doesn't it?

It's hard to remember most of your managers since Wenger arrived, but I'm pretty certain I wanted them all to stay....

I tell you what. You go and get yourself an Arsenal knee length puffer dress and you go and manager them:lol: .

Oh oh i didn't see the incident, they hurt my player, the refs a cheat, they were too physical...french t*at Wenger, bog off back to france and Arsenal bog off back to Woolwich:thumbsup:

It's hard to remember most of your managers since Wenger arrived, but I'm pretty certain I wanted them all to stay....

Have no fear Chicog they won't be leaving Anfield with 3 points, they'll be leaving a stuffed chicken wink.png

Edited by BangrakBob

Have no fear Chicog they won't be leaving Anfield with 3 points, they'll be leaving a stuffed chicken wink.png

Hiding your jibes here Bob?

Come and play these games on the Tottenham Thread mate.....it'll be back to library mode on this poor excuse for a thread very soon! biggrin.png

right i haven't read through all the dribble that has been written on this thread, but would all the undesirables now pish off, via the coat and hat exits ! biggrin.png

oh and BTW for all those of you who are now starting to think of the bright lights and big city of the CL and giving it the big un already, just take a look at your run in to the end of the season.

got the bottle this time have ya ? hit-the-fan.gif

Just heard an interesting stat on TalkSport. It means nothing really but if you split the results from the 90 minutes into two halfs. If you used just the first half of the match, with the scores that Arsenal have had they would have been in 10th spot. But if you just counted the second half, they would have been sitting in first place, 2 points ahead of Man City.