Arsenal

MiG16

I'm in the air Monday. In Bangkok Tuesday and possibly Wednesday.

Actually Pudsey's Wetherspoons is rather nice, though I know what you mean about some of them. I went in one in Castleford last night - nice and modern in some weird Sports Mall and the bar was OK but the loos? Yeuk

I'm in the air Monday. In Bangkok Tuesday and possibly Wednesday.

Actually Pudsey's Wetherspoons is rather nice, though I know what you mean about some of them. I went in one in Castleford last night - nice and modern in some weird Sports Mall and the bar was OK but the loos? Yeuk

I was thinking of one is South East London....i walked inside on a Monday afternoon before the smoking ban and it still smelled like a geriatric ward. bah.gif

Thursday is better Santi....sort it out me old son! tongue.png

Santi what part of bkk will u be at on Tuesday?

Lemme see if I can get you two guys organised :D

I've got a scary appointment that evening but if it doesn't finish too late will join you guys (yes more scary than seeing a spurs and half a gunner fan lol)

Santi what part of bkk will u be at on Tuesday?

Lemme see if I can get you two guys organised biggrin.png

I've got a scary appointment that evening but if it doesn't finish too late will join you guys (yes more scary than seeing a spurs and half a gunner fan lol)

Bring an umbrella !thumbsup.gif

Probably need to head back to family home in Isaan on Thursday, but happy to meet up Migs on Tuesday or Wednesday even if Smokie cant do that date (+ anyone else from the footy threads). My condo is in On Nut, so anywhere along the main Sukhumvit drag is ok for me, or anywhere else within taxi distance.

Probably need to head back to family home in Isaan on Thursday, but happy to meet up Migs on Tuesday or Wednesday even if Smokie cant do that date (+ anyone else from the footy threads). My condo is in On Nut, so anywhere along the main Sukhumvit drag is ok for me, or anywhere else within taxi distance.

Sukhumvit Tuesday then. All welcome!

You won't see toadie in the library.Sort out a time and I'll see what I can do....:)

Not sure, heavy workload next week. Would be easier later in the week as its a fair drive to Bangkok for me.

Edited by mrtoad

Sukhumvit Tuesday then. All welcome!

I'm in. Anyplace along Suk Soi works for me as well.

OK we'll go aheah with Tuesday.

If you make it toadie all the better....if not we can perhaps share a jar or two of cider on Thursday. ;)

I'm open as regards venue....so give a suggestion or two gents...or ladies....:D

Sorry folks. Just been advised to have a few follow up medical checks and have decided to have them here in the UK, so I'll be back a couple of weeks later. Hope you all have a good time if you can get it together

blimey Santi, virtually neighbours !

that is if i have got my geography right from your description in your post.

are we talking BTS On Nut near Tescos (great little place to have a beer, eat and watch the world go by on the other side of the road) or Phra Khanong were On nut road starts near what used to be called Carrefour, but is now big C.

anyway out of the question for me as i'm stuck here back in the U.K. sad.png

Edited by tigerfish

Arsenal are ready to hijack Barcelona’s move for Chelsea striker Fernando Torres.

The La Liga champions had lined up a £17 million bid for the Blues striker – who scored 22 goals in all competitions last season.

But Sports Direct News has learned the Gunners are ready to rival their Catalan counterparts and make an offer of their own.

Could he fit into Arsenals slick style of play?

Edited by uptheos

Arsenal are ready to hijack Barcelona’s move for Chelsea striker Fernando Torres.

The La Liga champions had lined up a £17 million bid for the Blues striker – who scored 22 goals in all competitions last season.

But Sports Direct News has learned the Gunners are ready to rival their Catalan counterparts and make an offer of their own.

I hereby take back all the negative comments I have made about Torres. If Barca are interested and Wenger is a fan, I, ignorant Jellydog that I am, must have obviously missed something.

Arsenal haven't played slick football for a few seasons now. They grind out winsbiggrin.png

Edited by carmine

I am no stranger to the beer garden outside On Nut station by the market....biggrin.png

I am a stranger to this establishment, but I could find it.wink.png

Chicog reportedly at the Shadow bar tonight. I'm thinking about dropping in for a taste, but Chicog strikes me as an ornery sort. Can anybody vouch for him ?whistling.gif

behave yaself Carmine!! grrrr

and Santi has chickened out LOL

wheres this shadow bar place?

Normally On-Nut could work, but this Tuesday is a bit difficult for me as I will be coming from the doc in Silom area. early / Mid Suk - soi 11 or up to Asoke would work better....

No Cross Bar please :D

Chicoq is a proper football fan....even if gis taste is poor.

Just look for the tats jellydog and he'll appear. :D

Still awaiting suggestions for next week.....maybe we should meet on Thursday if Santi ca't make it?

Chicoq is a proper football fan....even if gis taste is poor.

Just look for the tats jellydog and he'll appear. biggrin.png

Still awaiting suggestions for next week.....maybe we should meet on Thursday if Santi ca't make it?

I'm free anytime next week if that suits all.

Shadow Bar is a Soi Cowboy hangout. I've only walked by, but it seems more of a sports bar and less of a tawdry "do me" joint. Not that I have anything against tawdry.w00t.gif

Soi 11 or thereabouts would work better for me as well, and on up to Ekkamai.

• Like 1

Options in Soi 11 dont shoot me for the nationalities affiliation LOL (im just trying to be helpful :D)

German beer house

Australian pub

theres a place at the end of the soi...Marshmellow or something like that...havent been looks pricey, but i saw a sign saying happy hour 4-7pm :P

Options in Soi 11 dont shoot me for the nationalities affiliation LOL (im just trying to be helpful biggrin.png)

German beer house

Australian pub

theres a place at the end of the soi...Marshmellow or something like that...havent been looks pricey, but i saw a sign saying happy hour 4-7pm tongue.png

The grub (if anyone's eating) is much better at the German place.

What about soi 33 and 33/1. Royal Oak, Dubliner etc. ?

Just throwing 'em out there. I've no big stake involved.