Arsenal

MiG16

Thank fark I bought Adidas the other day.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I hope we've got a better handle on them than you did back in the day....

tottenham_hotspur_2006-2007-third.gif

An appropriate colour scheme though <heh>

^ You don't have permission to access /Tottenham_Hotspur/images/tottenham_hotspur_2006-2007-third.gif on this server.

F%*k it....Alfie must have assumed control, assumed control, assumed control (courtesy Rush 2112! one of my favourites!)biggrin.png

Oh and Flamini banned for 4 games, so Arteta better up his game.

He looked like Ty Cobb sliding into third.

Gee JD how old are you, he retired in 1936, ohmy.png

Cobb's reputation lived on for decades, as did some film snippets. He used to sit in front of his dugout before games sharpening his spikes with a file. Even most of his own teammates disliked him.tongue.png

Even the Swedish press are going "&lt;deleted&gt;"? over this deal, but it's only a hole-plugging loan. Our beloved leader is not known for shelling out even modest cash on anyone who works in our own half. Buying that clown Santos and a still debatable Monreal didn't do anything to change his mind.

Draxler made little sense to me anyway (not every attacking wing midfielder can be converted into a ThierryvanPersie) and I can accept that nobody else decent was available to buy for up front.

It doesn't look like anyone is going to take on Citeh this season, unless Negrado also goes out for a month plus. Target: doing well in all remaining competitions, building up the likes of Gnabry and planning to buy a world class striker and DMF in Summer. A shock win over the Munch-men and/or a good run in either Cup plus second in the EPL would show we are on the way. A dog-fight for fourth, which is not out of the question with Arsenal's record of bringing people back from injury, would be a disappointment.

I wonder when we are going to see some of that cash that we are now starting to generate feeding its way back by way of divi to the big K?!

He had a back injury which showed up on his medical and we still signed him knowing he could be out for six weeks according to the Beeb.

Wenger clarified this to state that the loan is free until he is fit to play, i.e. Spartak are paying his wages, after that we share them.

Would expect nothing less with Gazidis and Wenger. It's a count your fingers job coming out of negotiations with them.

The Southampton game showed us the worst half Arsenal have played this season and Stoke Crystal Palace showed us the most boring half. Great to see Ox come of age in one 15 minute spell just when it looked like extending to the most boring game ever. Had been a bit sceptical about him until that point

Buying an injured player in circumstances where there is doubt how much the club knew does nothing for Arsene's credibility in the transfer market. Surely someone junior in the management team can be found to blame and behead?! It's not in his nature to own up to a cock-up, but he looks pretty damn sheepish in the interview clip I caught this morning.

Buying an injured player in circumstances where there is doubt how much the club knew does nothing for Arsene's credibility in the transfer market. Surely someone junior in the management team can be found to blame and behead?! It's not in his nature to own up to a cock-up, but he looks pretty dam_n sheepish in the interview clip I caught this morning.

There wasn't any doubt, where did you get that from?

The player reported that he had a small back injury before his medical. Arsenal gave him the full works and told Spartak he wouldn't be fit for six weeks. Spartak have agreed to pay his wages while we treat him. Nothing to it really.

We signed Vieira when he was well crocked. Were you criticising Wenger's credibility then?

Maybe I'm reading between too many lines, but you take a slightly passed-it fill-in loanee for 14 remaining weeks of the season due to injuries in your midfield. Said loanee's national press goes &lt;deleted&gt;? You then find out he's crocked for 6 of those 14 weeks after he arrives at your base with a 'small back injury'.

If it looks like a cock-up, smells like a cock-up ....

Comparing this guy's prospects to Viera? Come on Chicog that's taking fan loyalty to the party line beyond the palesmile.png

Maybe I'm reading between too many lines, but you take a slightly passed-it fill-in loanee for 14 remaining weeks of the season due to injuries in your midfield. Said loanee's national press goes &lt;deleted&gt;? You then find out he's crocked for 6 of those 14 weeks after he arrives at your base with a 'small back injury'.

If it looks like a cock-up, smells like a cock-up ....

Comparing this guy's prospects to Viera? Come on Chicog that's taking fan loyalty to the party line beyond the palesmile.png

Perhaps you are missing the point. He had the option of a fill-in loanee who he knew was injured. As cover, he's taken him because we have three games a week for most of the remainder of the season, and players will get knocks and need resting.

It's not costing us anything (apart from half of his wages once he's fit).

Are you criticising him for signing an injured player, or are you criticising him for not signing an expensive midfielder who may be surplus to requirements when everyone is fit?

Why exactly are you questioning Wenger's "credibility"? Were you expected Draxler or something?

Edited by Chicog

&lt;deleted&gt; .. you have to have the last word on everything don't you Chicog w00t.gif

I'm guessing mine is not going to be the last word on the topicthumbsup.gif

Santi if you are going to come out with unsubstantiated pony like this:

"Buying an injured player in circumstances where there is doubt how much the club knew does nothing for Arsene's credibility in the transfer market. "

Then you can expect me to ask you to justify it - which judging by your going off on a tangent means that, once again, you can't.

We might never know what benefit Kallstrom can be for Arsenal, because as Wenger said, there are no guarantees the Swede will ever pull on the Arsenal shirt! He has a micro-fracture of his vertebrae that requires much rest and plenty of rehab.

This deal makes no sense.

Arsenal now No 1 in China, supplanting Manchester United

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dcmc0?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=arsenal

Go go you Chinky Gunners ... all presumably in knock-off copy shirts regrettablywink.png .

{I have to question the footballing critical faculties of the guy holding up a Francis Coquelin banner}