Arsenal

MiG16

I know it's a bit early but tbh, I can't see Top 4 EPL next season being any different from this season.

Just a bit of switching around.

I can. Liverpool will get found out playing three times a week.

Manchester United, OTOH, will do what the Scousers have done this year and benefit from not being in Yerp.

Fark my old boots. If Chezza keeps a clean sheet at Norwich he wins the Golden Gloves!

So much for "Slow" Lloris being the best keeper in the league.

the-slow-loris-has-become-an-internet-se

thumbsup.gif

Edited by Chicog

I know it's a bit early but tbh, I can't see Top 4 EPL next season being any different from this season.

Manchester United, OTOH, will do what the Scousers have done this year and benefit from not being in Yerp.

yep could well be an issue for tliverpool, they've have been relatively lucky with injuries,and or suarez gives up being a veggie biggrin.png and we saw aka the chavs game rodgers squad is limited numerically and quality in depth ,take a few out and Mnmm,. Would be a shame if they did struggle in Europe though, as no matter who, always like to see English clubs put up a decent display i, think weirdly it goes back to the ban,cant remember being terribly interested b4 it in the way other teams performed, since then if their enlglish ,,,, END OF. The ones the the Europa lge could well b a huge issue 4, as arguably it was 4 swansea, stoke, is Hull, , 2 nd year in the prem ect ect., 1 st year seemed to stretch them, now this!!!!!! could it even help 2 see them relegated ? it wouldn't surprise me

yep could well be an issue for tliverpool, they've have been relatively lucky with injuries,and or suarez gives up being a veggie biggrin.png and we saw aka the chavs game rodgers squad is limited numerically and quality in depth ,take a few out and Mnmm,. Would be a shame if they did struggle in Europe though, as no matter who, always like to see English clubs put up a decent display i, think weirdly it goes back to the ban,cant remember being terribly interested b4 it in the way other teams performed, since then if their enlglish ,,,, END OF. The ones the the Europa lge could well b a huge issue 4, as arguably it was 4 swansea, stoke, is Hull, , 2 nd year in the prem ect ect., 1 st year seemed to stretch them, now this!!!!!! could it even help 2 see them relegated ? it wouldn't surprise me

I can't believe just how crocked Arsenal have been this season.

140430.jpg

I can't believe just how crocked Arsenal have been this season.

140430.jpg

yep listened to talksport andy gray podcast interview wenger, and was asked directly why so many injuries and he said there was no apparent reason. I dont think it would be an exaggeration to say that it cost you a decent pop at the title.

140430.jpg

Yep. Bldy marvellous..

Chelsea at the bottom of the League again.

thumbsup.gif

Could have been even worse if we hadn't made the SEMI FINAL OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

smile.png

Fark my old boots. If Chezza keeps a clean sheet at Norwich he wins the Golden Gloves!

So much for "Slow" Lloris being the best keeper in the league.

the-slow-loris-has-become-an-internet-se

thumbsup.gif

Yeah.

And the FA are clamping down on quadrupedalism too.

Bought time I reckon.

smile.png

Germany World Cup squad includes Lukas Podolski, Mesut Ozil and Per Mertesacker

Mesut Ozil is ‘satisfied’ after his ‘up and down’ first season with Arsenal, he told German tabloid Bild on Thursday. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mesut-ozil-satisfied-with-debut-arsenal-season-9338402.html

Edited by uptheos

Mesut Ozil is ‘satisfied’ after his ‘up and down’ first season with Arsenal, he told German tabloid Bild on Thursday. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mesut-ozil-satisfied-with-debut-arsenal-season-9338402.html

Well i'm sure were all delighted Ozil's satisfied with his first season but i very much doubt Monsieur Wenger and Chicog are!! Do they even know where he's been all season....that is when he's not playing quite well against the relegation fodder?

coffee1.gif

Well i'm sure were all delighted Ozil's satisfied with his first season but i very much doubt Monsieur Wenger and Chicog are!! Do they even know where he's been all season....that is when he's not playing quite well against the relegation fodder?

coffee1.gif

Must admit, he has been an illusive little bugger. biggrin.png

Reckon Ozil needs the physical protection so he can produce moments of magic.

Seems to be he gets that playing for Germany.

Maybe PL is not right for him?

Dunno.

i could be barking up the wrong alley.

He needs to get in the gym and beef up a bit.

He played in the Bundesliga, and that's not a league for shirkers, so I think playing in Spain softened him up.

He'll also get a proper pre-season this year, which he never got last.

I'm happy with him, I'll be even happier if he picks up an FA Cup Winners medal, as that will be more than any tiny totts or chelski player has collected this year, eh?

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Community Shield in August could be interesting too.smile.png

Yes, another game against Manchester City would be a good measure, hopefully Wenger has bought a quality striker by then.

You can still beat them with NO strikers.

Apparently.

biggrin.png

Same against Liverpool and the Arsenal.

laugh.png

Dunno.

He played in the Bundesliga, and that's not a league for shirkers, so I think playing in Spain softened him up.

I'm happy with him, I'll be even happier if he picks up an FA Cup Winners medal, as that will be more than any tiny totts or chelski player has collected this year, eh?

thumbsup.gif

Yes chicog, i'm sure you're happy with him!! For the princely sum of 42.5m he's been outstanding! was he really expecting players to stand off him and applaud his play?

Next season he'll get clattered again as soon as the whistle blows and run off the the wing to hide.....next!

Performance relative to cost the Lampost, was a better buy.

• Like 1

Dunno.

thumbsup.gif

Yes chicog, i'm sure you're happy with him!! For the princely sum of 42.5m he's been outstanding! was he really expecting players to stand off him and applaud his play?

Next season he'll get clattered again as soon as the whistle blows and run off the the wing to hide.....next!

Performance relative to cost the Lampost, was a better buy.

You're funny when you're miserable carmine.

biggrin.png

Chicog is not funny when he is negative, that's for sure.

And that seems to be about 99 posts out of a possible 100.

Bldy impressive conversion rate if you ask me.

blink.png

Why don't you go and bore another thread with your drivel, cockface?

• Like 1