Arsenal

MiG16

Tony Adams.............................: "Fabregas only went to Chelsea for the money, it's greed."

Says the guy who went to manage in Azerbaijan - for glory I suppose."biggrin.png

Didn't Fabregas speak with Arsenal first and get a knock back?

Have to say i would have gone to a big club like United if i were him but maybe they didn't want him either, so he decided to take the money? I doubt he has baggage but maybe his career peaked early and will finish premature rather like Michael Owen. Chelsea won't care as its only 30m and 150k a week!! Lets face it, they had players like Winstone Bogarde on 40k a week who just flew over for training.

Sensible move around for me. Great for Fabregas and just another multi million pounder in the squad for Mourinho's little horse!facepalm.gif Christ, that blokes such a d*ck.

There's some serious straw clutching going on in the tabloids today.

According to reports today, Arsenal are close to completing a stunning €58m double swoop for AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli and Brazilian forward Hulk.

Whenever I think of Arsenal I think of Hulk and Balotelli teamed up.rolleyes.gif

He's certainly no shrinking violet.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/16/mario-balotelli-panini-italy-facebook-world-cup

• Like 1

FA Freeloaders and sponsors are at it again. 38,000 tickets to people who have no connection to either club.

The fixture between the Premier League champions and FA Cup winners is a traditional curtain-raiser for the new season and takes place at Wembley.

Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis has expressed his disappointed with the allocation the club have received for the Community Shield match against Manchester City on August 10 at 3pm.

The Gunners and City will both receive approximately 26,000 tickets with the price ranging between £20 and £45 for Arsenal fans.

Even if I was still living back in the UK I wouldn't travel all the way to Larndon to watch the bladdy Charity Shield anyway. They can stuff their tickets.

It's a good day out, time to catch up with the mates, see who did what on holiday, get absolutely lashed up without caring much about the football - and maybe welcome a new player or two.

I used to go to all the pre-seasons, you'd often end up on the touchline with a beer, say hello to players and stuff.

Good fun and the away supporters are always more dedicated and knowledgeable than the prawn sandwich munchers.

• Like 2

Even if I was still living back in the UK I wouldn't travel all the way to Larndon to watch the bladdy Charity Shield anyway. They can stuff their tickets.

It's a good day out, time to catch up with the mates, see who did what on holiday, get absolutely lashed up without caring much about the football - and maybe welcome a new player or two.

I used to go to all the pre-seasons, you'd often end up on the touchline with a beer, say hello to players and stuff.

Good fun and the away supporters are always more dedicated and knowledgeable than the prawn sandwich munchers.

Totally agree with all of that and if Wembley was only 30 minutes away I'd definitely go also.

facepalm.gif

Needed Lampard replacement.

I think he'll prove a great buy for Chelsea. Oscar aswell. Theres no chance of him leaving. Wonderful options to have

The problems of trying to win the EPL, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, LEAGUE CUP AND FA CUP

One needs a huge squad with huge returns

• Like 1

That's more like it!.

thumbsup.gif

facepalm.gif

Needed Lampard replacement.

I think he'll prove a great buy for Chelsea. Oscar aswell. Theres no chance of him leaving. Wonderful options to have

The problems of trying to win the EPL, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, LEAGUE CUP AND FA CUP

One needs a huge squad with huge returns

Yep. Ain't that the truth.

Tough as hell when you are competing against the best club teams in the world.

Plus there's a couple of formidable managers too.

facepalm.gif