14:14

JUVENTUS v BORUSSIA DORTMUND

14:14

BAYER LEVERKUSEN v ATLETICO MADRID

14:13

MAN CITY v BARCELONA

14:12

PARIS SAINT GERMAIN v CHELSEA

Best draw possible for us. Monaco will not be happy. Lets hope we don't mess it up.

Walcott might finally be back for the Liverpool game. I wonder where/if Welbeck plays if and when all three of Sanchez/Giroud and Walcott are fully fit. Impact sub I guess.

Best draw possible for us. Monaco will not be happy. Lets hope we don't mess it up.

Walcott might finally be back for the Liverpool game. I wonder where/if Welbeck plays if and when all three of Sanchez/Giroud and Walcott are fully fit. Impact sub I guess.

A nice problem to have. If you can't find room for all of them City will take one off your hands. I'd even settle for Sanogo right now.w00t.gif

I trust that your skills of perception will continue at the level of your early season pontification about how badly Man U would do this year Carmine!

Its still early doors to judge Man Utd's progress Santi, but if the truth be known i never realized how bad the rest of us are to allow them to be third. Its not like they are even playing well. Aside of the obvious grit they are playing with their style of play is still as turgid as it was in september.

I trust that your skills of perception will continue at the level of your early season pontification about how badly Man U would do this year Carmine!

Its still early doors to judge Man Utd's progress Santi, but if the truth be known i never realized how bad the rest of us are to allow them to be third. Its not like they are even playing well. Aside of the obvious grit they are playing with their style of play is still as turgid as it was in september.

Is it any wonder we have an us and them mentality at United with comments like that.

It is good to know that you now have realized how shit you are.

As for United we can only get better we reds know that and so does everyone else wink.png

Is it any wonder we have an us and them mentality at United with comments like that.

As for United we can only get better we reds know that and so does everyone else wink.png

If you have such sensitivity as to pick on a simple word like that then i'm sure its no surprise to anyone United fans have that mentality.

Get over yourself Mr Ed. laugh.png

If you have such sensitivity as to pick on a simple word like that then i'm sure its no surprise to anyone United fans have that mentality.

Get over yourself Mr Ed. laugh.png

It wasn't just the word it was the sentence "allow them to be third" laugh.png

Oh how i miss that Ferguson us and them mentality ...i hope LVG gets into it soon there are a few tell tale signs just of late tongue.png

No one likes us we don't care (Millwall)

Just had a look at the schedule for today to see which 2-3 matches I'll be watching.

How did the Prem put together 7 matches on one day that look so totally dull? Too many home bankers

Guess I can get the enthusiasm up for the Villa v Manchester United game but think I can wait for the highlights of the rest.

OK - you lot can rip into me if you think I got that wrong - sell me another fixture to watch please!!

Just had a look at the schedule for today to see which 2-3 matches I'll be watching.

How did the Prem put together 7 matches on one day that look so totally dull? Too many home bankers

Guess I can get the enthusiasm up for the Villa v Manchester United game but think I can wait for the highlights of the rest.

OK - you lot can rip into me if you think I got that wrong - sell me another fixture to watch please!!

I agree with you biggrin.png

Although i think the Saints Everton game is well worth a watch incidentally it is Live on channel 3 with English commentary.

Typical Arsene - never change plans mid stream. It is shoutingly obvious that Wellbeck is playing out of sorts and is an unnecessary luxury at 2-1 up when our midfield is being overrun.

Edit: can't find out who's on the bench other than Bellerin. Even he would be a more useful resource than Wellbeck at this stage. Can still have two up front with Giroud and Sanchez.

Edited by SantiSuk

Even if we hold for a draw it's more than we deserve. Such an awful performance on so many levels.

Edit: OK so one point is one point - but it indicates we will do no better than scrap for 4th place (provided we get some decent defensive players on January).

I don't like this Wellbeck + Giroud set-up at all. Oxlade-Chamberlain was not quite fit and had to do too much cover for the very poor Chambers/Debuchy right side of defence. That plus an excellent Liverpool midfield performance meant we were never remotely in control of the mid third.

Still on target for a Wenger exit (self-selected) at the end of the season IMO. Probably anger because we end up lower than Spuds and because Arene's coats aren't warm enough for Ukranian winter Thursdaystongue.png

Edited by SantiSuk

God and i thought ou bac line was poor and what the f was that 35 % poss'cion about!! jeez,, thats a shocker considering your style. the second arsenal lowest ever i believe.. And yeah santi giroud and wellbeck aint a good combi. And girouds coming into a bit of form so looks like wellbeck for the chop with sanchez and wallcott either side, sounds scarily good to me.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1