Arsenal

MiG16

bad result, poor show from the arsenal boys and not much of a spectacle of a game in all honesty. thought the young lad making his debut in goal had a good game though ! not much he could have done about the goal that decided it. the defense looked so out of shape most of the time and surely wenger must be picking up on it by now. midfield just didnt gel tonight a long with the forwards. no one seemed to be on the same wave length and matters were made worse by a lot of stop start incidents coming into break up the play. all in all a very scrappy affair.

oh well just have to see what the coming games up to the new year have to serve up for the top five teams, with some big matches to be played out.

nudge nudge....yeah I know what you mean......;) ;) :lol:

you didnt ? did ya ?

judas ! laugh.gif

Given the way we're all playing at the moment tigerfish any of the top sides could win the league this season. City will continue to improve with or without Tevez....Chelsea will be there or ther abouts as they're difficult to beat....Utd seem to roll on....we will buy in January...and your lot will stagnate as usual.

Ah well......:D

Stagnation implies we have been on the boil to start with. Can only remember one stand out Arsenal performance since racking up a few hundred goals against 10 men team in August/September. The win at Man City.

On the plus side we have now at least played half of our top 5 games (and won only one of them and we're still close to top). Lots of easy pickings still to come. Don't write us off yet!

Stagnation implies we have been on the boil to start with. Can only remember one stand out Arsenal performance since racking up a few hundred goals against 10 men team in August/September. The win at Man City.

On the plus side we have now at least played half of our top 5 games (and won only one of them and we're still close to top). Lots of easy pickings still to come. Don't write us off yet!

Its the easy pickings which seem harder to come by this year.....league is all the better for it though.

Fabregas will be chuffed to bits with the draw....back to his favourite city.....:)

Good point - he might actually be motivated for that tie. Something to prove. I reckon he has been on economy setting for us this season since he decided to go home. Still worth selecting nevertheless.

Fabregas will be chuffed to bits with the draw....back to his favourite city.....:)

Good point - he might actually be motivated for that tie. Something to prove. I reckon he has been on economy setting for us this season since he decided to go home. Still worth selecting nevertheless.

He won't be going to Barca because he knows he'll spend most of his time keeping the bech warm

He won't be going to Barca because he knows he'll spend most of his time keeping the bech warm

Why so Carmine? Wdya know that we don't.

I think you'll find mate that the beches are warm enough in Spain without people sitting on them.

I think you could be right. :D

Bit cryptic this rix.....are you having a dig at how much time he spends on the treatment table?

Edit: Ahh I see it was you what started it carmine....Well??

Edited by smokie36

I will be the first to go on record and say I am shocked that Migsy Naz and the other supporter haven't made an appearance yet. Perhaps they assumed it was gonna be another loss against Chelsea and didn't bother to watch the game.

Can somebody give them a call and let them know it's ok to come out now.

James

it seems you are more obsessed with Arsenal than I am? :)

if I dont report our loss then Im a bad loser

if I do report our wins then Im a bad winner and not a sport

so, lets hear what this now makes me, when I do NOT report our wins?

:whistling:

anyhow, I do have other people I can share my excitement about Arsenal with, than the crowd on Thaivisa ;)I do not wake up in the morning thinking oh gee wow, I should go tell the thaivisa world about Arsenal's wins ;)

ohhh although...now that I AM here

in case you missed the score

and so James is aware of how excited I am that we won

it was

Arsenal 3:0 Chelsea

there ya go James :lol:

ohhh although...now that I AM here

in case you missed the score

and so James is aware of how excited I am that we won

it was

Arsenal 3:0 Chelsea

there ya go James :lol:

Could have sworn there was a Chelsea goal in there somewhere.

Too much xmas choccies for one of us...! :D

sorry fellow gooners for not making my usual contributions and keeping our end up from the usual baiting coming from other members of the like that support that other rabble from the outskirts of N. London on the Hertfordshire Essex border and all the plastic mancs. see we have a new one now, probably hails from blue belt Surrey ! whistling.gif

anyway been a bit busy with that ever so small thing called Christmas lately and then the computer decided to go tits up on boxing day as i was just about to settle down to watch us give the convicts a good hiding.

as for last nights performance, what can i say. you are only as good as your last results, especially this season in the league. just have to wait and see what all the others can do over the festive season as to how we fared.

oh and BTW James other members of this part of the football forum do actually have a name and may even come from the part of England that the team they support are from wink.gif

unlike some !

ever need any directions from Heathrow to old Trafford id be more than happy to point you in the right direction, ( M4, M25, M1, M6 turn right when you hit the M62 ) that is in case you don't know that 1. Heathrow is actually situated on the outskirts of London and 2. Manchester does have its own airport.

oh loved the little hizzy fit a few weeks back in the prediction thread. biggrin.gif

sorry fellow gooners for not making my usual contributions and keeping our end up from the usual baiting coming from other members of the like that support that other rabble from the outskirts of N. London on the Hertfordshire Essex border and all the plastic mancs. see we have a new one now, probably hails from blue belt Surrey ! whistling.gif

anyway been a bit busy with that ever so small thing called Christmas lately and then the computer decided to go tits up on boxing day as i was just about to settle down to watch us give the convicts a good hiding.

as for last nights performance, what can i say. you are only as good as your last results, especially this season in the league. just have to wait and see what all the others can do over the festive season as to how we fared.

oh and BTW James other members of this part of the football forum do actually have a name and may even come from the part of England that the team they support are from wink.gif

unlike some !

ever need any directions from Heathrow to old Trafford id be more than happy to point you in the right direction, ( M4, M25, M1, M6 turn right when you hit the M62 ) that is in case you don't know that 1. Heathrow is actually situated on the outskirts of London and 2. Manchester does have its own airport.

oh loved the little hizzy fit a few weeks back in the prediction thread. biggrin.gif

:clap2: Welcome back.

Now hurry up and lose a few games will ya.....:)

unlike some !

The Library closed is it?,Heathrow to MCR M4..M25 are you sure?

unlike some !

The Library closed is it?,Heathrow to MCR M4..M25 are you sure?

well last time i looked it was or maybe even pick up the M 40, but what do i know i only used to drive 7.5 tonne lorries in and around the home counties and London for about 12 years before i came out here. perhaps you'd like to enlighten me or goggle it even.

BTW you sure your not from Surrey wink.gif

Well as i would be at Heathrow i would fly mate like i normally do,can't stand the motorways in the UK anymore....full of them truckers. ;)

what you mean there aren't any direct flights from swampy to Manchester ?

see i knew you were a blue belt Surrey boy all a long. what is it quick trip round the M 25 and off down the A 3. biggrin.gif

love your lot ! always assured of bumping into a plastic manc in places like esher, epsom, kingston, chertsey, sandown park or kempton with a stock broker accent saying they are a avid Man U fan. laugh.gif